Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
Why would I want to do away with something I have paying into my entire working life?
I think they're going to make major cuts and you won't be getting what you thought you'd be getting

The program is going to drive the country bankrupt and since you saved nothing it's just a welfare program. The money was spent as it came in.

But your premise that Republicans see it differently is the useless fucktard that you are. I have that argument with Republicans ALL THE TIME. They keeps saying that taxing and spending is a trust fund. Note you blow past your strawman they don't like it and declare that's your position.

If it wasn't necessary are wouldn't have it. Getting rid of it would cause anarchy. Trump knows this.

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

They should end it but there isn't a chance in hell. Republicans overwhelmingly love the program. You are just stupid as shit, you see what you want to see
But there's another thread saying they're going to try, just as I predicted.

If it wasn't necessary are wouldn't have it. Getting rid of it would cause anarchy. Trump knows this.
They will make significant cuts and people will just bend over and take it.

These last few decades have proved the people will swallow whatever they are fed. They've been convinced their government is the problem and we should turn it all over to the billionaires

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

They should end it but there isn't a chance in hell. Republicans overwhelmingly love the program. You are just stupid as shit, you see what you want to see
But there's another thread saying they're going to try, just as I predicted.

You obviously haven't paid attention. I'm arguing with ... Republicans ... that say it's a trust fund ...

Why would I want to do away with something I have paying into my entire working life?
IDK. Why do you vote Republican?

Republicans hypocrites for trying to pass a tax bill that would inflate the budget deficit after claiming to be the party of fiscal responsibility for years.

'Will Republicans end social security?'

It's nearly election time again....I was wondering how far out the liberals / snowflakes would begin their 'Social Security' 'Fear Mongering' to try to scare the hell out of the elderly into voting for the Democrats....

:p

It's nearly election time again....I was wondering how far out the liberals / snowflakes would begin their 'Social Security' 'Fear Mongering' to try to scare the hell out of the elderly into voting for the Democrats....

And here are the Republicans coming to either deny it or defend cutting these programs. Which Republican are you today? Are you denying you are going to cut ss and medicare or are you defending the move?

It's not the elderly. The elderly vote GOP because they think they are safe. They vote for cuts but not cuts to their benefits. They vote to cut future generations.

Yes the GOP have effectively sold the young on the idea that social security won't be there. And I bet you would love to make an argument for why you don't like social security.

And when you say Republicans do you mean Trump Republicans or Paul Ryan republicans? Because Paul Ryan's dream is to cut social security. Hell, eliminate it.

House GOP Budget Plan Cuts Medicare and Social Security

So are you stupid or a liar? Because either you don't realize the GOP are stealing your social security slowly or you don't care. Which is it?

IDK. Why do you vote Republican?

Republicans hypocrites for trying to pass a tax bill that would inflate the budget deficit after claiming to be the party of fiscal responsibility for years.
Lol, you really need to get new talking points.

Like you guys got new talking points the minute you won the election?

Opinion | These Republicans used to pretend to care about debt. Not anymore.

And here are the Republicans coming to either deny it or defend cutting these programs. Which Republican are you today? Are you denying you are going to cut ss and medicare or are you defending the move?

It's not the elderly. The elderly vote GOP because they think they are safe. They vote for cuts but not cuts to their benefits. They vote to cut future generations.

Yes the GOP have effectively sold the young on the idea that social security won't be there. And I bet you would love to make an argument for why you don't like social security.

And when you say Republicans do you mean Trump Republicans or Paul Ryan republicans? Because Paul Ryan's dream is to cut social security. Hell, eliminate it.

So are you stupid or a liar? Because either you don't realize the GOP are stealing your social security slowly or you don't care. Which is it?
Dems once again be like:

'The GOP boogeyman is coming after your social security. We are your only hope!'

Bwuhahahaha......

Give the younger generation a choice to opt out.That's how we should end it. Gradually.

Social Security is broke. The government always votes to spend all the money on their wars and other foreign meddling. What's worse is they give a 2% increase but then the taxpayers/SS recipients are getting hit with a 10% to 12% inflation rate as a consequence of the monetary policy. Eventually it won't be there when people need it. Anyone who has even a minimal understanding of economics understands this.

Last edited:

Do you not know what your party is doing?

The spending proposal is likely to receive pushback from Republicans wary of cutting into popular entitlement programs.

You're coming off as really stupid if you are suggesting this is just Democratic fear mongering.

Perspective | First, Republicans want tax cuts. Next, they’ll try gutting Medicare and Social Security.

President Trump and congressional Republicans want Americans to think that their proposed tax legislation is all about increasing economic growth.

That’s their stated goal. But the stealth goal of GOP tax cuts is to start down the path toward gutting the New Deal and the Great Society — and if tax cuts pass, they might get away with it.

upload_2017-11-30_14-23-24.jpeg

Take a breath ... then enjoy the FLASHBACK, hypocrite:

Betsy McCaughey: Obama's Medicare Cuts Are Killing Seniors

"President Obama’s Medicare cuts are killing seniors. His health law changed Medicare, adding bonuses for hospitals that spend the least per senior. The result? Hundreds of hospitals are skimping on care to win bonuses. Seniors at these hospitals aren’t getting the right antibiotic or other treatments they need. They’re dying from pneumonia, heart attacks and heart failure at higher rates than patients in other hospitals that provide more care.

So much for Obama’s promise that cutting Medicare wouldn’t harm seniors."

Dems once again be like:

'The GOP boogeyman is coming after your social security. We are your only hope!'

Bwuhahahaha......

"Look at Sealybobo. A typical liberal. Bragging that he was right after it's proven he was right"

Look at Sealy. Typical liberal warning that the GOP are going to cut social security while Republicans cut social security and medicare.

View attachment 163598

"President Obama’s Medicare cuts are killing seniors. His health law changed Medicare, adding bonuses for hospitals that spend the least per senior. The result? Hundreds of hospitals are skimping on care to win bonuses. Seniors at these hospitals aren’t getting the right antibiotic or other treatments they need. They’re dying from pneumonia, heart attacks and heart failure at higher rates than patients in other hospitals that provide more care.

You're comparing someone who lied about the ACA to me?

View attachment 163598

She's a republican liar. Thank you for exposing her.

Forum List

Back