Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
[

My brother is one of those people.

Because according to him, there's no way HIS republicans would ever cut HIS Social Security.

And he's right, despite the lies of you Stalinists.

IF the GOP ever grows a pair, SS will be privatized in a phased program. No one will ever cut current beneficiaries, despite what you little Goebbels lie.

Because according to him, there's no way HIS republicans would ever cut HIS Social Security.

IF the GOP ever grows a pair, SS will be privatized in a phased program. No one will ever cut current beneficiaries, despite what you little Goebbels lie.

Hopefully. If they grow only one testicle, they might just drop it outright, thus screwing all the suckers who paid in.

Hopefully. If they grow only one testicle, they might just drop it outright, thus screwing all the suckers who paid in.

That would not be good. It would be a betrayal to those FORCED to participate and leave countless destitute.

Privatize going forward, it is the only sane course.

We didn’t want to repeal Obamacare why would We help? Do you want me to help him kill unions and social security too?

No, you don't want to repeal Fascistcare, but you do want to repeal the United States Constitution.

And you didn’t need us. You idiots could have passed 100 bills but they were all unpopular with voters.

People who like social security vote republican because they don’t believe republicans really want to kill the program. I tell them they’re wrong but they don’t believe me

Voters don't vote on bills, Comrade. The razor thin margin in the Senate has stalled the progress in restoring the nation. To thwart the Stalinist thugs, McConnell would have to grow some balls and nuke the obstructionists.

Now, the GOP will gain 5 seats in November (including the one held by McCaskill :thup:) but Mitch the Bitch will STILL need to kick the Stalinists in the gonades to get legislation passed. If the Americans lose the house, this will become far harder
Whatever. I stopp
We didn’t want to repeal Obamacare why would We help? Do you want me to help him kill unions and social security too?

No, you don't want to repeal Fascistcare, but you do want to repeal the United States Constitution.

And you didn’t need us. You idiots could have passed 100 bills but they were all unpopular with voters.

People who like social security vote republican because they don’t believe republicans really want to kill the program. I tell them they’re wrong but they don’t believe me

Voters don't vote on bills, Comrade. The razor thin margin in the Senate has stalled the progress in restoring the nation. To thwart the Stalinist thugs, McConnell would have to grow some balls and nuke the obstructionists.

Now, the GOP will gain 5 seats in November (including the one held by McCaskill :thup:) but Mitch the Bitch will STILL need to kick the Stalinists in the gonades to get legislation passed. If the Americans lose the house, this will become far harder
First thing that comes to mind is how a rwnj tries to hijack the word fascism. Fuchs you conservative.

Ban me for a week only makes me stronger bitch

Whatever. I stopp

First thing that comes to mind is how a rwnj tries to hijack the word fascism. Fuchs you conservative.

Ban me for a week only makes me stronger bitch (hic)

November for the Senate GOP 56, Stalinists 44.

Want to bet on it?

Lol, you really need to get new talking points.

Like you guys got new talking points the minute you won the election?

Opinion | These Republicans used to pretend to care about debt. Not anymore.
I agree, but the way they are acting like children. Not wanting to do anything to help Trump, is gonna cost them.

Help him do what?
Obama care for one. They promised for years to repeal it, and when they could they didn't.
Get rid of pre existing conditions? Let me guess you’re healthy and young right now?
Pre existing conditions? If the government controls healthcare, you're a dead man if it will cost a lot to treat you. Even Obama stated it, when he said grandma would get a pain pill.

Like you guys got new talking points the minute you won the election?

Opinion | These Republicans used to pretend to care about debt. Not anymore.
I agree, but the way they are acting like children. Not wanting to do anything to help Trump, is gonna cost them.

Help him do what?
Obama care for one. They promised for years to repeal it, and when they could they didn't.
Get rid of pre existing conditions? Let me guess you’re healthy and young right now?
Pre existing conditions? If the government controls healthcare, you're a dead man if it will cost a lot to treat you. Even Obama stated it, when he said grandma would get a pain pill.

But if we nationalize health care, Trump will be in charge of taking care of grandma. Comforting thought, eh?

Social security is perhaps the worst policy in the history of mankind.

Anyone who is willing to talk about the immense dangers and truth regarding it deserves my immediate respect.

Help him do what?

But if we nationalize health care, Trump will be in charge of taking care of grandma. Comforting thought, eh?
I don't want government to control healthcare at all. It was affordable before they got involved.

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

You're full of shit. Republicans strongly support social security. It's one of the things that are wrong with them. Social Security is a wealth redistribution program and a direct violation of the 10th amendment. Doesn't make Republicans bat an eye.

BTW, you keep saying you're a Republican, dude ...

Anyone who is willing to talk about the immense dangers and truth regarding it deserves my immediate respect.

Bingo!

I've been saying that Social Security and Obamacare are the two most insidiously evil programs government ever inflicted on the American people. They make every American dependent on government for retirement and medical care. Making every American dependent on government gives them the ultimate control over us. That's how Democrats continually run on how Republicans are going to take your check away

Bingo!

I've been saying that Social Security and Obamacare are the two most insidiously evil programs government ever inflicted on the American people. They make every American dependent on government for retirement and medical care. Making every American dependent on government gives them the ultimate control over us. That's how Democrats continually run on how Republicans are going to take your check away

Well that... and then there is also the missing 150 trillion dollars which no one knows where that will materialize from.

Social security is basically the policy of waiting for a miracle in order to pay for the retirement... and the justification for it is that markets would be too risky (literally can't make this shit up).

Democrats do this every few years......Republicans are going to take away Social Security, throw grandma down the stairs and make her eat dog food. Same ole, same ole.

Bingo!

Well that... and then there is also the missing 150 trillion dollars which no one knows where that will materialize from.

Social security is basically the policy of waiting for a miracle in order to pay for the retirement... and the justification for it is that markets would be too risky (literally can't make this shit up).

Well, the government requires companies to report accrual financials while they themselves report only cash financials. CEOs would go to jail if they reported their company's financials only in terms of how government reports them. Obviously politicians do know how they're fing the people since they do that

I don't want government to control healthcare at all. It was affordable before they got involved.
My comment was meant to give some pause to the liberals who are so eager to put government in charge of health care. They seem to have this vision of government as an omni-benevolent force in society. They have very good blinders I s'pose.

My comment was meant to give some pause to the liberals who are so eager to put government in charge of health care. They seem to have this vision of an omni-benevolent force in society. They have very good blinders I s'pose.
What’s your solution?

Democrats have been trying to control elections with this my entire life. Every election for decades, the democrats track out the same tired nonsense.

My comment was meant to give some pause to the liberals who are so eager to put government in charge of health care. They seem to have this vision of an omni-benevolent force in society. They have very good blinders I s'pose.
What’s your solution?

Depends on which problem we're solving. Lack of clarity on that has been the biggest impediment to making things better. What do you see as the problem?

What’s your solution?

Free markets. Notice how free markets provide endlessly better products at endlessly reduced prices and government controlled markets produce things like our medical system with spiraling costs

Democrats have been trying to control elections with this my entire life. Every election for decades, the democrats track out the same tired nonsense.

I laugh every time a Democrat whines about Gerrymandering. They've gerrymandered all my life since they controlled the majority of State Houses and never gave a shit. Suddenly it's Unconstitutional, anti-freedom and evil.

Personally, I don't see an issue with it. States should be representative of the party that the citizens of the State elected. Unlike Democrats, I think that both ways.

But after a lifetime of manipulating districts, Democrats whining now is just hysterical

Forum List

Back