Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

... did you not understand what she wrote?

Freezers are on Sale at Lowes, and given the state of weeds in my back yard, I assure you that high tide will arrive on schedule and in its full effect. What's more a Boeing 747 is still a viable airframe, despite the newer larger designs, plus the designated hitter is simply not necessary.

Did you understand what I wrote?

I understand that what you wrote is typical of what you generally post. And be assured, characters like you are a fiction, any resemblance to intelligent life is purely coincidental.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

"A member of the H. of Rep. offer a bill to add the LGBT community to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and see how many members from each Caucus sign on as co-sponsors"

Something that should be done but unfortunately won't, given the current makeup of Congress and the unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans coming mostly from the right.
That would be not from the makeup of Congress, but rather from the makeup of reality. A behavioral cult does not rise to the level of an oppressed race of people.

Blacks find the comparison of butt sex to their proud race extremely offensive and a form of racism in itself..

Please stop embarassing yourself and offending blacks by trying to sell the false premise. Nobody's buying it.

Have you ever thought about running for office? If you can post ^^^ something like this with a straight face, you might have a future, other demagogues and charlatans have done so.

Freezers are on Sale at Lowes, and given the state of weeds in my back yard, I assure you that high tide will arrive on schedule and in its full effect. What's more a Boeing 747 is still a viable airframe, despite the newer larger designs, plus the designated hitter is simply not necessary.

I understand that what you wrote is typical of what you generally post. And be assured, characters like you are a fiction, any resemblance to intelligent life is purely coincidental.

that's what the voices in your head told you he said?

okaaaaaaay

Why should anyone try to use religion to deprive others of equal rights?

Why would a queer think he has the right to deprive somebody else of their religious freedom?

Oh... That's because the species of reasoning used by such is OKA: Relativism.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason, wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is essential to truth.

And with truth being essential to trust and, both of those being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality, and because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

"A member of the H. of Rep. offer a bill to add the LGBT community to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and see how many members from each Caucus sign on as co-sponsors"

Something that should be done but unfortunately won't, given the current makeup of Congress and the unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans coming mostly from the right.
What is the "LGBT community"? We know what black people are. We know what Muslims are. But since many people experiment with sexuality how do you define that? Additionally how do you define someone based on where he likes to stick his dick? That's pretty shallow.

Another liar ... what would the Crazy New Right have to offer if they were restricted to the truth? Nothing.

You didn't watch it. You went on the hate sites this morning to find our what you are thinking, and they programmed you that Pence was angry.

Pence was calm, Stephy started fidgeting and raising his voice because he wanted to portray Pence as discriminating. He couldn't, because Pence is right that this is simply the affirmation of 1st Amendment rights.

All it takes is one member, one member who sees a wrong and wants to correct it. Then will see how many of his colleagues actually believe in civil rights and equal protection of the law for ever American.

Says who, besides queers and their apologists, that is? Certainly the Constitution doesn't say that.
Why he not just be honest and say this is a law that makes discrimination of gays legal and that's what the law is designed for. Instead he is skirting the question. Why not just be perfectly honest.

If you were being honest you would understand the issue is about freedom of religion and not discrimination.

However, that doesn't fit into the Moon Bat hate religion narrative. Just like "hands up don't shoot" wasn't the truth in the Moon Bat narrative of Black victimization.
That kind of "freedom: led to this:
irishneednotapply.gif

And this:
130611_replacement.jpg
Yeah, that sure hurt the Jews and the Irish. They're still wallowing in poverty . hum . . . . . er, no, I guess it didn't.

All it takes is one member, one member who sees a wrong and wants to correct it.
That the fags cant get one member of Congress to go along with this says how compelling it is.

Hey Goopers ....you too can be like normal folks ...not the frightened of gays narcissistic entitled white males you all are ....
tumblr_nao5r82LdU1r745vdo3_250.gif

okaaaaaaay

Thank you, that was exactly what I expected from you.

(Reader, understand that cohesive reasoning is not prerequisite among the Intellectually Less Fortunate. When the disembodied points of their feckless rants are challenged, they fold up like a $2 tent.

Proving once again that the key to "Defeating Leftist In Debate", rest upon two key fundamentals:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

okaaaaaaay

Thank you, that was exactly what I expected from you.

(Reader, understand that cohesive reasoning is not prerequisite among the Intellectually Less Fortunate. When the disembodied points of their feckless rants are challenged, they fold up like a $2 tent.

Proving once again that the key to "Defeating Leftist In Debate", rest upon to key fundamentals:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
Challenge a lefty on any point he tries to make and you get deflection and insult. Every single time. They can't argue coherently because they cannot think coherently.

I saw it and I don't think Pence was angry, he seemed more annoyed at the nonsense

Pence stayed calm, Stephy got angry.

Another liar ... what would the Crazy New Right have to offer if they were restricted to the truth? Nothing.
OK. We know you're a lying cock sucker, we know you're a low information sleaze ball. We know you can't argue to save your life. But here's your opportunity.
Tell us where in this exchange was Pence angry? Show the exact minute and second where you think Pence became angry. You wont do it. Because he didnt. A little frustrated because Stephanapouloser kept badgering him. But not angry.

Pence couldn't say honestly, in a 100 words or less, that water is wet. He's knows what this bill does, that's the point of the damn thing. Nothing more than allowing the American Taliban to get away with refusing to serve faggots. Just be honest about it Governor Peter Repeat.

Says who, besides queers and their apologists, that is? Certainly the Constitution doesn't say that.
Why he not just be honest and say this is a law that makes discrimination of gays legal and that's what the law is designed for. Instead he is skirting the question. Why not just be perfectly honest.

If you were being honest you would understand the issue is about freedom of religion and not discrimination.

However, that doesn't fit into the Moon Bat hate religion narrative. Just like "hands up don't shoot" wasn't the truth in the Moon Bat narrative of Black victimization.
irishneednotapply.gif

And this:
130611_replacement.jpg
Yeah, that sure hurt the Jews and the Irish. They're still wallowing in poverty . hum . . . . . er, no, I guess it didn't.
Yes, it did hurt them, so we passed laws against it, and we've all been much better off since then.

I saw it and I don't think Pence was angry, he seemed more annoyed at the nonsense

Pence stayed calm, Stephy got angry.

OK. We know you're a lying cock sucker, we know you're a low information sleaze ball. We know you can't argue to save your life. But here's your opportunity.
Tell us where in this exchange was Pence angry? Show the exact minute and second where you think Pence became angry. You wont do it. Because he didnt. A little frustrated because Stephanapouloser kept badgering him. But not angry.

Pence couldn't say honestly, in a 100 words or less, that water is wet. He's knows what this bill does, that's the point of the damn thing. Nothing more than allowing the American Taliban to get away with refusing to serve faggots. Just be honest about it Governor Peter Repeat.

Proof? Nope, you've got none. Just your ass talking.
Stay in ignore, jerkweed.

irishneednotapply.gif

And this:
130611_replacement.jpg
Yes, it did hurt them, so we passed laws against it, and we've all been much better off since then.
No actually it didnt. Both groups were doing very well by 1964. No one can find a "No Irish Need Apply" sign btw. It is a myth.

The Indiana law differs substantially from the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act, signed by President Clinton in 1993, and all other state RFRAs.

There are several important differences in the Indiana bill but the most striking is Section 9. Under that section, a “person” (which under the law includes not only an individual but also any organization, partnership, LLC, corporation, company, firm, church, religious society, or other entity) whose “exercise of religion has been substantially burdened, or is likely to be substantially burdened” can use the law as “a claim or defense… regardless of whether the state or any other governmental entity is a party to the proceeding.”

Every other Religious Freedom Restoration Act applies to disputes between a person or entity and a government.

Forum List

Back