Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

Brought to us by the one who claims the 1st Amendment is a "big lie." :thup:

What you lack in credibility, you make up for in entertainment value.

I assume you are drunk to the point of near black out....

Perfect examples of the commonly used ad hominem when the poster is unable to respond with a thoughtful response, or rebutal.

Ironic post is moronic.

Pence vows to fix religious freedom law ensure no license to discriminate Fox News

LOL As the Crazy New Right continues its defense of the law - weakly, as can be seen by two of its members above - those who passed the bill, and the one who signed it into law, are backpedaling and attempting to pretend their real agenda was inclusion for all, but will fix what millions mistake as an effort to exclude. Only fools will believe this mendacious spin.

Q. Why do Rightest lie.

A. Because what the hold dear is anathema to the majority, and the truth would cost them votes.

I am sure all the queers and stupid Moon Bats will pull out all stops to further their agenda of hate and filth. They want anybody that doesn't accept the filthy ass homo agenda to be punished even if it destroys the constitutional right of freedom of religion. That is just the way those shitheads operate.

At the end of the day Pence is simply another politician that will sell his vote to the highest bidder.

It is sad to see the freedom of religion destroyed here in the US. This use to be a good country before the asshole Libtards came out of their pile of shit to spread their contamination. .

Radical Christians who have thwarted the teaching of Christ are what have downgraded the value of Christianity and threaten to destroy it. The fakery has been exposed and is further exposed when anti Christian laws like this one are forced upon the masses. Christian style Sharia law will not work in America.
When religion gets into government, all hell breaks loose, like this little fiasco for Indiana.

So you're visiting a "do not visit" state?

Typical lib hypocrite.

That's how we know all the threats against Indian are toothless.

I live here ....no there is no law like in Irandiana ...we do not have Sharia law here...we do have a wing nut for Governor...

The media says there is such a law. If you weren't such a hypocrite you would move to California to be with the rest of the queers. By the way, did you know Key West is one of the most favorite places for queers? It appears Florida's law is no obstacle for them. None of them are crying about how awful Florida is.

The media says there is such a law. If you weren't hypocrite you would move to California to be with the rest of the queers. By the way, did you know Key West is one of the most favorite places for queers?

The media says the opposite...the media recognizes who this law is aimed at.......its aimed at gays ...
BenneC20150331_low.jpg

you think you are better and superior to gays but you are not...you are just another short fused narcissistic white buffoon shuffling....

The onion weighs in. (-:

Indiana Governor Insists New Law Has Nothing To Do With Thing It Explicitly Intended To Do The Onion - America s Finest News Source
To be fair, it's probably hard to parody some pol who is desperately spinning to say a law doesn't do what it expressly was designed to do, and what even he admitted it was to do.

Sadly, the Gov and Indiana Legislature panders to the far far right, rejecting Judea-Christian Values as they carry the cross of Christianity, while supporting evil bigots such as Flash.

Don't they know that until they carry the swastika, they risk losing the vote of Flash? There is always someone in the wings, far far far right who will take his vote and convince Flash:

• Knowledge is Slavery
  • War is Peace
  • Hate is Love

Last edited:
The media says there is such a law. If you weren't hypocrite you would move to California to be with the rest of the queers. By the way, did you know Key West is one of the most favorite places for queers?

The media says the opposite...the media recognizes who this law is aimed at.......its aimed at gays ...you think you are better and superior to gays but you are not...you are just another short fused narcissistic white buffoon shuffling....

Sorry, but I've watched a number of news programs say the Florida law is almost identical. Only the queers claims there's a difference. That's because the queers love Key West and don't want to have to stop going there. The queer agenda gets put on the shelf the minute it interferes with their partying.

The media says the opposite...the media recognizes who this law is aimed at.......its aimed at gays ...
you think you are better and superior to gays but you are not...you are just another short fused narcissistic white buffoon shuffling....

BTW, I don't think I'm better than anyone, even queers. I just don't want queers forcing me to attend their weddings of having my kids pumped full of queer propaganda in school.

Wilco Cancels Indiana Concert Over 'Thinly Disguised Legal Discrimination'
Source: TPM

The alternative rock band Wilco on Monday slammed Indiana's new anti-gay "religious freedom" bill as "thinly disguised legal discrimination" in a tweet announcing that an upcoming concert in the state was canceled.

WILCOWilco

We're canceling our 5/7 show in Indianapolis. “Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act” feels like thinly disguised legal discrimination.

4:30 PM - 30 Mar 2015

Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy has been outspoken about LGBT rights in the past. Tweedy, a Chicago-area native, wrote a letter to his local newspaper in 2013 to urge Illinois residents to support passing same-sex marriage legislation.

Indiana officials over the weekend scrambled to contain the fallout from the newly enacted law, which critics say would protect business owners who refuse to serve gay couples because of religious objections. Top Republican lawmakers in the state said Monday that they plan to push for an amendment "clarifying" that the bill doesn't allow for discrimination.

###

Read more: Wilco Cancels Indiana Concert Over Thinly Disguised Legal Discrimination
So they choose to punish their fans who had nothing to do with this.....

Typical liberal mentality

Good one

Hide behind their fans to excuse offensive actions
How bout they just do what they're paid to do and keep their politics to themselves? I don't attend concerts to hear a political stump speech.

Nobody is doing a speech

They are just applying their rights to freedom of association in the Constitution. They choose not to associate with states that discriminate

Same thing happened in the Civil Rights era where entertainers refused Jim Crow states

The queers are trying to end freedom of association. How does forcing people to associate with queers protect freedom of association?

Nobody is forcing you to own a business if you are not willing to follow the applicable laws

The onion weighs in. (-:

Indiana Governor Insists New Law Has Nothing To Do With Thing It Explicitly Intended To Do The Onion - America s Finest News Source
To be fair, it's probably hard to parody some pol who is desperately spinning to say a law doesn't do what it expressly was designed to do, and what even he admitted it was to do.

Sadly, the Gov and Indiana Legislature panders to the far far right, rejecting Judea-Christian Values as they carry the cross of Christianity, while supporting evil bigots such as Flash.

Don't they know that until they carry the swastika, they risk losing the vote of Flash? There is always someone in the wings, far far far right who will take his vote and convince Flash:

• Knowledge is Ignorance
  • War is Peace
  • Hate is Love

"The far right?" That must be a euphemism meaning "ordinary Americans." Do you imagine any normal American wants to be forced to attend a gay wedding?

Good one

How bout they just do what they're paid to do and keep their politics to themselves? I don't attend concerts to hear a political stump speech.

Nobody is doing a speech

They are just applying their rights to freedom of association in the Constitution. They choose not to associate with states that discriminate

Same thing happened in the Civil Rights era where entertainers refused Jim Crow states

The queers are trying to end freedom of association. How does forcing people to associate with queers protect freedom of association?

Nobody is forcing you to own a business if you are not willing to follow the applicable laws

ROFL! That's the liberal conception of freedom: You can do what you want SO LONG AS YOU FOLLOW GOVERNMENT ORDERS.

What a fucking Nazi asshole.

Good one

Nobody is doing a speech

Owning a business is a right, you brain damaged asshole. Government doesn't get to decide who owns a business and who doesn't - at least not in a free country it doesn't. In the fascist tyranny you support that's what government does.

Imagine if some lib said "no one is forcing you to have children. You can keep them so long as you follow the applicable laws." Would anyone fail to understand what kind of monsters they were? In Nazi Germany they were also required to follow the "applicable laws." That includes the one that said they had to have a Jewish star on the business if it was owned by a Jew. It was just one of the "applicable laws." Nothing to get upset about.

Good one

Nobody is doing a speech

ROFL! That's the liberal conception of freedom: You can do what you want SO LONG AS YOU FOLLOW GOVERNMENT ORDERS.

What a fucking Nazi asshole.
Not "orders" my little infant, "rules". Seeing as you are still a child we understand why you hate rules, like bedtime and eating your vegetables. When you start a business there are lots of rules to follow, and someone other than you creates them and enforces them so you won't like that at all.

The onion weighs in. (-:

• Knowledge is Ignorance
  • War is Peace
  • Hate is Love
Personally I don't see this so much as "far right." I think it's just stupidity and ignorance. First there was NO REASON for the law. There never was any law in Indiana that required a baker to bake a cake for a gay wedding. But, when some fed court said Indiana had to recognize gay marriages, a bunch of old white guys who don't know gay people felt compelled to respond. What they never considered was the effect their saying business can discriminate against gays would have on national corporations and esp on the NCAA and the current basketball tourneys ... esp the NCAA women's teams.

The Kochs are far right, and they're as far away from these Hoosier idiots and one can be. LOL

Looks like Gov Pence may be going to Key West

There's no license to discriminate in #RFRA. I abhor discrimination & don't think ppl should be discrim against because of who they are/love
@GovPenceIN

Forum List

Back