Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

That's a bridge that will never have to be crossed.
yeah definitely would never cross that bridge haha

A former carter aid... hard to fuck things up worse than that. Carter = The Daffy Duck of presidents
Then Daffy Duck brokered the most impressive and enduring peace deals in human history.

Way to go, Daffy!
A hostage crisis in Iran, gasoline shortage, the lowest this country was in at the time since World War II. Carter was/is a fucked up piece of shit

Last edited:
If riots were to break out under a Trump presidency, they would be quickly put down. Trump will no longer allow BLM and other thugs to run amuck and destroy property and disrupt normal activities. This nation will once again see an era of law and order.
It is amazing to me that anyone is stupid enough to believe this garbage.

If riots were to break out under a Trump presidency, they would be quickly put down. Trump will no longer allow BLM and other thugs to run amuck and destroy property and disrupt normal activities. This nation will once again see an era of law and order.
Believing in hope and change is as stupid as it gets.

I miss the days w
I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.

A hostage crisis in Iran, gasoline shortage, the lowest this country was in at the time since World War II. Carter was/is a fucked up piece of shit
Thanks for pointing out world events that I lived through.

Only childish morons think one person can control what people do all over the world. Carter was neither in OPEC, nor was he a revolutionary Iranian teenager.

I miss the days w
I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.
i miss those days too

Only childish morons think one person can control what people do all over the world. Carter was neither in OPEC, nor was he a revolutionary Iranian teenager.
No one said that so the childish moron would be you. Presidents do effect policy a great deal. Carter's term was measure by the Misery Index and double digit inflation. Leftists don't understand the real world.

I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.

The shit bag made things much worse, because he was an absolute fuck up.

I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.
You do know the race card is a forfeit to an argument? LOL

The shit bag made things much worse, because he was an absolute fuck up.
Which led to an absolute blowout by Reagan, which made the GOP even stronger and more corrupt… So fuck Carter and his fucked up view of the world. LOL

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
My crazy as a shithouse rat brother has been talking for months about how all the "patriots" are going to rise up if Clinton wins. He isn't the only one I have heard this from.
He tell you what they're going to rise up against? It's hard to envision, although we've got lots of them up here, living in the woods and hoarding their weapons.
My brother lives in the woods on a mountain. :D

To be frank with you, I was completely caught off guard with how far off the deep end he had gone since I had last talked to him. He's always been a little off, but this was a whole new level of batshit crazy.

I have a cousin who is also way out there. The last time I saw him, I was shocked how hard and angry his face looked. He isn't quite as batshit as my brother, but he's got a real hardon about Muslims.

Because my brother was so worked up, I was somewhat recalcitrant to probe much. I didn't want to hear it.

But the impression I got was a full on war against blacks, homosexuals, immigrants, and the government. Racial holy war.

The weird thing is my brother is a welfare case. He prides himself on not working, and he loves living off the state. He fails to see he is the very picture of the lazy leech which the Right imagines everyone on welfare to be.

And he is a huge Trump supporter.

Like I've said before. Some of these pseudocons are positively schizophrenic.
Sorry about your brother. If you HAD probed, I think you would have found they have no actual plans. Just dreams of glory. At least I keep telling myself that.

You do know it isn't a card.

Your candidate is floridly racist. Everyone surrounding him is floridly racist. His running mate is too stupid and racist to comprehend the meaning of implicit bias.

That is indefensibly morally reprehensible. And don't worry, we won't let you forget it.

Your candidate is floridly racist. Everyone surrounding him is floridly racist. His running mate is too stupid and racist to comprehend the meaning of implicit bias.

That is indefensibly morally reprehensible. And don't worry, we won't let you forget it.
LOL, thanks, got a kick out of that. It was the equivalent of a toddler throwing food from his high chair, drooling all over his "I hate Trump" baby bib.

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Lots of Asians like Donald Trump too :)
I talked with some of my friends from Vietnam, Japan or China and some of them say they like Trump because he's more reasonable and rational than Hillary Clinton and he doesn't want a war against China or Russia.
A friend of mine from Saint Petersburg told me he wish Trump was a Russian so he could vote for him haha :D

Anyone who has listened to Trump and considers him to be reasonable and even rational is (be nice, Wry) ... um mistaken.

Anyone who has listened to clinton, watched her actions, and considers her to be honest is ... um mistaken.

No reason to worry....
Trump on his way to a landslide victory....

electoral map.png

Now you get on board that Trump train....

trump mocking reporter.jpg

trump train.jpg

Fucked up progressives like yourself have made the word racist meaningless

Forum List

Back