Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Any person who joins the service both officers and enlisted swear an oath on the Bible to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and that's it. POTUS is not in the oath.
Imagine a Commander in Chief who is off his rocker. What a nightmare.
Obama?
Clearly not. President Obama entered office after one of America's worst commanders-in-chief who sent young Americans to their deaths for no good reason. Obama was determined not to use the military except in the defense of the United States and he has succeeded in this.
Wow. Were you able to type that with a straight face?

Obama's largest failures come from his abysmal foreign policy. He has been a disaster in FP.
George W Bush attempted to push his weight around the Middle East by sending young Americans to war resulting in many deaths and disabilities for life. President Obama did nothing like that. I call that successfully refusing to buckle under to gung-ho armchair patriots.
Obamas killed more soldiers.....

Rather than worry about riots in American streets, better be concerned at the early retirements of military commanders who would not like having to obey someone as daft as Donald Trump.

Any person who joins the service both officers and enlisted swear an oath on the Bible to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and that's it. POTUS is not in the oath.
Obama?
Clearly not. President Obama entered office after one of America's worst commanders-in-chief who sent young Americans to their deaths for no good reason. Obama was determined not to use the military except in the defense of the United States and he has succeeded in this.

Yeah, Libya was a real good use. (sarc.)

Are you really that deluded?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.
No one knows what Obama will do.....but you are right, the world will have a collective laugh watching him leave....

Obama?

Obama's largest failures come from his abysmal foreign policy. He has been a disaster in FP.
George W Bush attempted to push his weight around the Middle East by sending young Americans to war resulting in many deaths and disabilities for life. President Obama did nothing like that. I call that successfully refusing to buckle under to gung-ho armchair patriots.
Iraq had settled down and was well on the way to becoming a contributing democracy in the world. A big factor given the history of the middle east. It was done to secure the safety of the US given what happened on 9/11. You might consider that pushing weight around but that makes you foolish.

obama is a hero? He vacated Iraq prematurely and now ISIS is a cancer infecting the whole world. I don't call that success.

Obama?

Iraq had settled down and was well on the way to becoming a contributing democracy in the world. A big factor given the history of the middle east. It was done to secure the safety of the US given what happened on 9/11. You might consider that pushing weight around but that makes you foolish.

obama is a hero? He vacated Iraq prematurely and now ISIS is a cancer infecting the whole world. I don't call that success.
i dont think obama s intentions were bad, just made bad mistakes

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Donald Trump is DONE you can stick a fork in him. Right now it's very difficult to determine what state he'll win.

17% of the population, Hispanics are solidly in Hillary Clinton's column and the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

73% of the largest voting block (women) have a foul opinion of him.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

I doubt Trump will even get half of the Republican party to vote for him.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

So according to this article this is what election night should look like--but I really think it could be worse.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

We may be looking at the first 50 state landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

-tea_party-tea_partiers-right_wing-gop-republican-pfen456_low.jpg
A Suck ass, kiss ass hildabeast supporter...
you really think that many people will vote for a colostomy bag in a pantsuit?

No this country is smarter than to elect a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS candidate in this nations history, Donald Trump.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

And it takes the entire media and $ 1 billion spent on the campaign for Hillary to compete.

Earlier this year

Donald Trump is DONE you can stick a fork in him. Right now it's very difficult to determine what state he'll win.

17% of the population, Hispanics are solidly in Hillary Clinton's column and the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

73% of the largest voting block (women) have a foul opinion of him.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

I doubt Trump will even get half of the Republican party to vote for him.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

So according to this article this is what election night should look like--but I really think it could be worse.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

We may be looking at the first 50 state landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

-tea_party-tea_partiers-right_wing-gop-republican-pfen456_low.jpg
A Suck ass, kiss ass hildabeast supporter...
you really think that many people will vote for a colostomy bag in a pantsuit?

No this country is smarter than to elect a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS candidate in this nations history, Donald Trump.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

And it takes the entire media and $ 1 billion spent on the campaign for Hillary to compete.

$1 BILLION!? wow

I hope riots will not occur if Trump becomes the next US President and I am pretty sure nothing bad is gonna happen in USA :)

The Deep State has chosen Hillary. In all likelihood, Hillary will win the election no matter what the vote totals are.

The key is convincing Americans that the amount voted really does equal a victory for Hillary.

The only way Trump could win, is if an overwhelming majority of Americans voted for him. As it stands, that won't happen. The mainstream media (the MSM) is controlled by elites on both the left and the right, they all meet with establishment politicians at a place called the Pratt House in NY. . . It's called the Council on Foreign Relations. There, all the corporate media decide how every American will think about both Hillary and Trump. Debate moderators decide on questions for the debates, the media decides which stories they will cover, and how they will spin issues. THEY decide how the population will think about the nation and the election.

All significant media meets there, and with all the prominent political establishment.
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media
So, the election will be close enough so that by closing down polling stations in areas and at times when voters for Trump would be able to vote, or by losing absentee ballots or electronically flipping ballots, the game can be manipulated. The establishment has well over two decades of experience doing this. It's been done it in at least three presidential elections now. Not always for one party or the other.

The CFR doesn't play favorites. Sometimes the democrats have the candidate they want to accomplish their objectives, sometimes the republicans do. It just depends on who has the better globalist running. If the Republicans had nominated Cruz, I'm pretty sure the media would have been a little more non-partisan. There are some pretty ambitious war plans that the CFR had wanted to accomplish with the republicans in this election cycle. The progressives tend to be a bit too anti-war. That is why Soros has been so intent on keeping them distracted with BLM and all this SJW crap. However, Hillary will do. I heard a pretty scary private speech she made a few weeks ago about how she intends to pivot and turn on all those Sanders dupes. It was terrible.

The only way riots might, and I say might break out, are if independent exit polls proved that Trump garnered significantly more votes, but the individual sec. of states in the individual states either refused to certify the results, or the electoral college refused to carry out the will of the people. That might cause some folks to be a bit angry. But if the elites didn't do the will of the people, and they were still in control of the Deep State and the military, what are they going to do? Protest in their free speech zones and safe spaces? :badgrin:

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Thanks for the huge popcorn fart. You said nothing with a bunch of words. Republicans don't divide, they are not leftists so the left pretends the right is divisive. They are totalitarians and only complete obeisance will do.

Hillary is not a uniter for the exact same reason. Like obama she would try to ram every leftist pipe dream she can down our throats and demonize any opposition.

The bible? Seriously?

There will probably be a sigh of relief from China and Russia. I'm sure they don't want a war monger in chief of the Deep State like Hillary to be in charge.

hqdefault.jpg

b21207f20d7e3549ace891b5de746188.jpg

Earlier this year

All the more reason to vote for Trump. The anti-American, communist bastards hell bent in bringing America down will make themselves known.

Obama?

Obamas killed more soldiers.....

Another series of lies by owebo. How can someone be so stupid as to make such statements and (I suppose) believe it is substantive and not absurd.

Thanks for the huge popcorn fart. You said nothing with a bunch of words. Republicans don't divide, they are not leftists so the left pretends the right is divisive. They are totalitarians and only complete obeisance will do.

Hillary is not a uniter for the exact same reason. Like obama she would try to ram every leftist pipe dream she can down our throats and demonize any opposition.

The bible? Seriously?

What's a popcorn fart?

Lincoln used the meaning of Mark in his speech in 1858 on slavery. Of course the party of Lincoln, the Republican Party has transformed into the Republikan Party, from a progressive party to a fascist party.

The fact is (reality to which you are challenged by) is that many Republican stalwarts consider Trump a pharisee and have tossed their support to HRC. Why, because they know if it looks like a fascist, walks like a fascist and talks like a fascist it's probably a fascist.

The bible? Seriously?

What's a popcorn fart?

Lincoln used the meaning of Mark in his speech in 1858 on slavery. Of course the party of Lincoln, the Republican Party has transformed into the Republikan Party, from a progressive party to a fascist party.

The fact is (reality to which you are challenged by) is that many Republican stalwarts consider Trump a pharisee and have tossed their support to HRC. Why, because they know if it looks like a fascist, walks like a fascist and talks like a fascist it's probably a fascist.
agreed completely

Lots of Asians like Donald Trump too :)
I talked with some of my friends from Vietnam, Japan or China and some of them say they like Trump because he's more reasonable and rational than Hillary Clinton and he doesn't want a war against China or Russia.
A friend of mine from Saint Petersburg told me he wish Trump was a Russian so he could vote for him haha :D

Forum List

Back