Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Donald Trump is DONE you can stick a fork in him. Right now it's very difficult to determine what state he'll win.

17% of the population, Hispanics are solidly in Hillary Clinton's column and the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

73% of the largest voting block (women) have a foul opinion of him.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

I doubt Trump will even get half of the Republican party to vote for him.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

So according to this article this is what election night should look like--but I really think it could be worse.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

We may be looking at the first 50 state landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

-tea_party-tea_partiers-right_wing-gop-republican-pfen456_low.jpg
A Suck ass, kiss ass hildabeast supporter...
you really think that many people will vote for a colostomy bag in a pantsuit?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Donald Trump is DONE you can stick a fork in him. Right now it's very difficult to determine what state he'll win.

17% of the population, Hispanics are solidly in Hillary Clinton's column and the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.

So according to this article this is what election night should look like--but I really think it could be worse.

1964PresElect.jpg

No this country is smarter than to elect a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS candidate in this nations history, Donald Trump.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Earlier this year

1964PresElect.jpg

No this country is smarter than to elect a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS candidate in this nations history, Donald Trump.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

agreed

Earlier this year

1964PresElect.jpg

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

you must really hate trump

Earlier this year

30 former GOP lawmakers release anti-Trump letter

1964PresElect.jpg

We may be looking at an historic event. The first 50 state landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

thanks for that

If he loses, there will be violence.

What he has done is validate hate, anger, and bigotry on a mass scale. Mix that with record purchases of weaponry and testosterone…

How it manifests itself is anyone’s guess.
More projection. Why am I not surprised.

I'm surprised you cannot tell a projection from a prediction. Not really surprised. You're pretty dumb
That is rather rich coming from you.

Forum List

Back