Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

obama is a hero? He vacated Iraq prematurely and now ISIS is a cancer infecting the whole world. I don't call that success.

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

5b8sqc.jpg

Cut and Run!

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Yes, and the rioters will all be interior decorators. They'll leave the streets they riot on............

Simply adorable.

The Americans had no business in Iraq. Obama called the invasion of Iraq a stupid war and voted against it in the Senate.
Obama was not in the Senate when we invaded Iraq.
yes he was ???
Um. No. How can you not know this? Are you a teenager?

We invaded Iraq in 2003. Obama was not in the US Senate until January 2005.
As I mentioned, Obama showed his disapproval when he was in the Senate. He voted against a successful bill in 2007 which funded the Iraq War. (H.R. 2206)
You said, "Obama called the invasion of Iraq a stupid war and voted against it in the Senate."

He did not vote against the INVASION. He wasn't even there!
You are splitting hairs.

Obama was not in the Senate when we invaded Iraq.
yes he was ???
Um. No. How can you not know this? Are you a teenager?

We invaded Iraq in 2003. Obama was not in the US Senate until January 2005.
As I mentioned, Obama showed his disapproval when he was in the Senate. He voted against a successful bill in 2007 which funded the Iraq War. (H.R. 2206)
You said, "Obama called the invasion of Iraq a stupid war and voted against it in the Senate."

He did not vote against the INVASION. He wasn't even there!
You are splitting hairs.
Nope. You said he voted against the invasion. He wasn't even in the Senate.

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
First and foremost, the Donald's rise is directly linked to the absolute corruption of the establishment GOP(you know old koots and hags that have been there forever) The rotten practice of earmarks and backroom "deals" is absolutely what made the establishment GOP intolerable to a real conservative along with unlimited terms... they are reaping what they sow. Lol

Secondly - Barrys "hope and change" was and is a myth, it really is a load of shit that set back civility at least 50 years and has brought out the worst of people on all sides. People should not be so gullible that A career politician/puppet controlled by puppet masters that happens to be half black would make anything better... lol

Thirdly - hildabeast a colostomy bag and a pant suit, is so distrusted and hated on all sides it is a clown show. A normal every day Democrat should be running away with this 80 to 20 but the wretched thing that is the hildabeast has made parity out of the situation. And the baggage of the colostomy bag in a pant suit would fill up a double Dekker bus at least… Careful what you wish for. LOL

Thanks for sharing your opinions, they add so much to an intelligent debate.

--SARCASM ALERT--
Deflection
It all comes back to the career politician who has fuck this country up beyond all recognition...
:itsok:

George W Bush attempted to push his weight around the Middle East by sending young Americans to war resulting in many deaths and disabilities for life. President Obama did nothing like that. I call that successfully refusing to buckle under to gung-ho armchair patriots.
Iraq had settled down and was well on the way to becoming a contributing democracy in the world. A big factor given the history of the middle east. It was done to secure the safety of the US given what happened on 9/11. You might consider that pushing weight around but that makes you foolish.

obama is a hero? He vacated Iraq prematurely and now ISIS is a cancer infecting the whole world. I don't call that success.
i dont think obama s intentions were bad, just made bad mistakes

A former carter aid... hard to fuck things up worse than that. Carter = The Daffy Duck of presidents

Jimmy Carter is the most moral U.S. president in living memory.

He's a stupid fucking piece of shit, he doesn't even know what that word means... morality. Lol
Nice try... dip shit LOL

Any person who joins the service both officers and enlisted swear an oath on the Bible to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and that's it. POTUS is not in the oath.
Imagine a Commander in Chief who is off his rocker. What a nightmare.
Obama?
Clearly not. President Obama entered office after one of America's worst commanders-in-chief who sent young Americans to their deaths for no good reason. Obama was determined not to use the military except in the defense of the United States and he has succeeded in this.
Wow. Were you able to type that with a straight face?

Obama's largest failures come from his abysmal foreign policy. He has been a disaster in FP.
George W Bush attempted to push his weight around the Middle East by sending young Americans to war resulting in many deaths and disabilities for life. President Obama did nothing like that. I call that successfully refusing to buckle under to gung-ho armchair patriots.

You do know that all the Bush's are voting for Hillary Clinton, right?
George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

And here's what Barbara Bush had to say about Trump. She is speaking to REPUBLICAN women in this one.

Obama voted aganist The Lend-Lease Act. Sure he wasn't in the Senate at that time and not born yet, but I don't want to split hairs. lol

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Which brings us back to WHAT IN THE HELL is wrong with a TRUMP SUPPORTERS BRAIN.

"And I am just as certain that many of us, have been looking at these Trump supporters, scratching our heads and wondering what in the heck is wrong with them. Myself, like many others have put out link, after link, after link. over 11 months now, and no matter what he says or does, they're still avid Trump supporters. Here is a great article discussing this phenomena.

"There’s no doubt that Donald Trump has said many things that would have been political suicide for any other Republican candidate. And almost every time he made one of these shocking statements, political analysts on both the left and the right predicted that he’d lose supporters because of it. But as we have clearly seen over the past year, they were dead wrong every time. Trump appears to be almost totally bulletproof.

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters. In their eyes, The Donald can do no wrong. Even Trump himself seems to be astonished by this phenomenon. “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s, like, incredible.”

Senator John McCain, who has been a regular target for Trump during his campaign, has a simple explanation for his unwavering support. “What he did was he fired up the crazies.”

While the former Republican presidential nominee may be on to something, he doesn’t exactly provide a very satisfying scientific explanation. So how exactly are Trump loyalists psychologically or neurologically different from everyone else? What is going on in their brains that makes them so blindly devoted?

1. The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb.

And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers.

Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Then the above article goes into hyper threat sensitivity and attention disorder issues.

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

Imagine a Commander in Chief who is off his rocker. What a nightmare.
Obama?
Clearly not. President Obama entered office after one of America's worst commanders-in-chief who sent young Americans to their deaths for no good reason. Obama was determined not to use the military except in the defense of the United States and he has succeeded in this.

Obama's largest failures come from his abysmal foreign policy. He has been a disaster in FP.

And here's what Barbara Bush had to say about Trump. She is speaking to REPUBLICAN women in this one.

All the bushs have always been progressives. Dip shit
Lol

All the bushs have always been progressives. Dip shit
Lol

Liberals are too fucking stupid to realize the bush's are them....:lol:

Just a question... How many riots/lootings happened under the great racial tension reliever, Obama?

We live in a multiracial society, therefore, we will have more and more racial conflict until this society destroys itself.

I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.
I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.

Yes indeed. Bull Connors of Birmingham took no prisoners. The only thing prettier than putting the dogs on them would have been dropping some napalm on the looters wading the floodwaters in New Orleans.

Thanks for the huge popcorn fart. You said nothing with a bunch of words. Republicans don't divide, they are not leftists so the left pretends the right is divisive. They are totalitarians and only complete obeisance will do.

Hillary is not a uniter for the exact same reason. Like obama she would try to ram every leftist pipe dream she can down our throats and demonize any opposition.

The bible? Seriously?

What's a popcorn fart?

Lincoln used the meaning of Mark in his speech in 1858 on slavery. Of course the party of Lincoln, the Republican Party has transformed into the Republikan Party, from a progressive party to a fascist party.

The fact is (reality to which you are challenged by) is that many Republican stalwarts consider Trump a pharisee and have tossed their support to HRC. Why, because they know if it looks like a fascist, walks like a fascist and talks like a fascist it's probably a fascist.
You are all kinds of fucked up. The KKK were Democrats. There was no left goes right, right goes left switcheroo. That's only possible in the deranged mind of the post modern leftist. Go ahead and support your assertion if you can.

The leftists are the totalitarians, you lie every time you type. Lie lie lie, all day long, everyday.

Another Lie, you may be stupid, but not everyone is stupid and thus your post is wasted on those who are in touch with reality.

The Republican Party was once progressive, and the Democratic Party once included racists in its fold. That was before Truman integrated the military and Thurman split with the national party and ran for POTUS as a Dixiecrate. Then Nixon employed the Southern Strategy. and the rest is history, not revised as liars like you continue to post.

Your are a lying asshole, or as stupid as they come. IMO opinion both!

I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.
I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.

Yes indeed. Bull Connors of Birmingham took no prisoners. The only thing prettier than putting the dogs on them would have been dropping some napalm on the looters wading the floodwaters in New Orleans.

I'm sorry that you are a piece of human excrement, but I'm curious, who or what made you into the piece of shit you have become.

Lots of Asians like Donald Trump too :)
I talked with some of my friends from Vietnam, Japan or China and some of them say they like Trump because he's more reasonable and rational than Hillary Clinton and he doesn't want a war against China or Russia.
A friend of mine from Saint Petersburg told me he wish Trump was a Russian so he could vote for him haha :D

Anyone who has listened to Trump and considers him to be reasonable and even rational is (be nice, Wry) ... um mistaken.

Not really educated about what Hillary's pivot to Asia really means, huh?

Well maybe not. Educate me or STFU.

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
Certainly, pushed by left wing media, and ecucation system. Won't last long under President Donlad J.
Trump.

Forum List

Back