Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Most folks I know are not afraid to take you out in a heartbeat either.
Im not a black person who wants to fight back and retaliate.Im just stating some facts based on news stories i read and videos i watch

In other words, you're actually ignorant. Understood and accepted. Most Blacks are.
you obviously dont read the news often...

I was just agreeing with you. You said you were stupid and I agreed with you. I'm trying to get along with you here.
when did i say i was stupid. you need glasses

You stated you only knew what you either read or saw on television. That makes you one stupid dude.

Im not a black person who wants to fight back and retaliate.Im just stating some facts based on news stories i read and videos i watch

In other words, you're actually ignorant. Understood and accepted. Most Blacks are.

I was just agreeing with you. You said you were stupid and I agreed with you. I'm trying to get along with you here.
when did i say i was stupid. you need glasses

You stated you only knew what you either read or saw on television. That makes you one stupid dude.
Not only that, I have witnessed some real life stuff too. You are foolish if you think they wont retaliate or stand up without a fight

I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.
I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.

Yes indeed. Bull Connors of Birmingham took no prisoners. The only thing prettier than putting the dogs on them would have been dropping some napalm on the looters wading the floodwaters in New Orleans.

I'm sorry that you are a piece of human excrement, but I'm curious, who or what made you into the piece of shit you have become.

Watching you Black thugs riot and run amuck all over the place from New Orleans to Baltimore to Missouri. You idiots simply act like wild animals totally uncivilized with your strongarming of convenience store clerks, ambushing police officer, burning and destroying private property, blocking highways, etc. It's time you were taught the hard way to respect other people's property and law and order.
i thought black people were peaceful

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Lots of Asians like Donald Trump too :)
I talked with some of my friends from Vietnam, Japan or China and some of them say they like Trump because he's more reasonable and rational than Hillary Clinton and he doesn't want a war against China or Russia.
A friend of mine from Saint Petersburg told me he wish Trump was a Russian so he could vote for him haha :D

Anyone who has listened to Trump and considers him to be reasonable and even rational is (be nice, Wry) ... um mistaken.

Anyone who has listened to clinton, watched her actions, and considers her to be honest is ... um mistaken.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Not only do I believe you to be dumb, you prove you have no creative / or original abilities.
yes

Wow. Were you able to type that with a straight face?

Obama's largest failures come from his abysmal foreign policy. He has been a disaster in FP.
George W Bush attempted to push his weight around the Middle East by sending young Americans to war resulting in many deaths and disabilities for life. President Obama did nothing like that. I call that successfully refusing to buckle under to gung-ho armchair patriots.
Iraq had settled down and was well on the way to becoming a contributing democracy in the world. A big factor given the history of the middle east. It was done to secure the safety of the US given what happened on 9/11. You might consider that pushing weight around but that makes you foolish.

obama is a hero? He vacated Iraq prematurely and now ISIS is a cancer infecting the whole world. I don't call that success.
The Americans had no business in Iraq. Obama called the invasion of Iraq a stupid war and voted against it in the Senate.
Obama was not in the Senate when we invaded Iraq.
Obama voted against a successful bill in 2007 which funded the Iraq War without including a timetable for withdrawal (H.R. 2206)
he did?

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Thanks for the huge popcorn fart. You said nothing with a bunch of words. Republicans don't divide, they are not leftists so the left pretends the right is divisive. They are totalitarians and only complete obeisance will do.

Hillary is not a uniter for the exact same reason. Like obama she would try to ram every leftist pipe dream she can down our throats and demonize any opposition.

The bible? Seriously?

What's a popcorn fart?

Lincoln used the meaning of Mark in his speech in 1858 on slavery. Of course the party of Lincoln, the Republican Party has transformed into the Republikan Party, from a progressive party to a fascist party.

The fact is (reality to which you are challenged by) is that many Republican stalwarts consider Trump a pharisee and have tossed their support to HRC. Why, because they know if it looks like a fascist, walks like a fascist and talks like a fascist it's probably a fascist.
thats true man

Um. No. How can you not know this? Are you a teenager?

We invaded Iraq in 2003. Obama was not in the US Senate until January 2005.
As I mentioned, Obama showed his disapproval when he was in the Senate. He voted against a successful bill in 2007 which funded the Iraq War. (H.R. 2206)
You said, "Obama called the invasion of Iraq a stupid war and voted against it in the Senate."

He did not vote against the INVASION. He wasn't even there!
You are splitting hairs.
Nope. You said he voted against the invasion. He wasn't even in the Senate.
Have it your own way.
real talk

A former carter aid... hard to fuck things up worse than that. Carter = The Daffy Duck of presidents
Then Daffy Duck brokered the most impressive and enduring peace deals in human history.

Way to go, Daffy!
A hostage crisis in Iran, gasoline shortage, the lowest this country was in at the time since World War II. Carter was/is a fucked up piece of shit

History according the Sean Hannity, echoed by the resident fool. How insightful! The more you post Rustic, the dumber you prove you are.
how could this be ??

001-0731164735-Hillary-Nuke-War.jpg
Wow, that is the most feminine picture of Donald Trump I've ever seen.

that wont be achieved with riots! Black people are not afraid to fight back and retaliate

Most folks I know are not afraid to take you out in a heartbeat either.

im gonna make a change for once in my life

I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.
I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.

Yes indeed. Bull Connors of Birmingham took no prisoners. The only thing prettier than putting the dogs on them would have been dropping some napalm on the looters wading the floodwaters in New Orleans.

I'm sorry that you are a piece of human excrement, but I'm curious, who or what made you into the piece of shit you have become.

Watching you Black thugs riot and run amuck all over the place from New Orleans to Baltimore to Missouri. You idiots simply act like wild animals totally uncivilized with your strongarming of convenience store clerks, ambushing police officer, burning and destroying private property, blocking highways, etc. It's time you were taught the hard way to respect other people's property and law and order.

You missed your calling Herr Human Being, born to late to be a proud member of the SS.

BTW, I'm a mutt, not black. I am part French, German, Italian, Romanian and a Catholic. Of course you must feel those clowns with guns (The Bundy Bunch) are armed patriots protecting their God given right to violate the law and threaten the lives of LE personnel, in short a fool.

Forum List

Back