Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

A former carter aid... hard to fuck things up worse than that. Carter = The Daffy Duck of presidents
Then Daffy Duck brokered the most impressive and enduring peace deals in human history.

Way to go, Daffy!
A hostage crisis in Iran, gasoline shortage, the lowest this country was in at the time since World War II. Carter was/is a fucked up piece of shit

History according the Sean Hannity, echoed by the resident fool. How insightful! The more you post Rustic, the dumber you prove you are.

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Lots of Asians like Donald Trump too :)
I talked with some of my friends from Vietnam, Japan or China and some of them say they like Trump because he's more reasonable and rational than Hillary Clinton and he doesn't want a war against China or Russia.
A friend of mine from Saint Petersburg told me he wish Trump was a Russian so he could vote for him haha :D

Anyone who has listened to Trump and considers him to be reasonable and even rational is (be nice, Wry) ... um mistaken.

Anyone who has listened to clinton, watched her actions, and considers her to be honest is ... um mistaken.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Not only do I believe you to be dumb, you prove you have no creative / or original abilities.

You do know the race card is a forfeit to an argument? LOL
You do know it isn't a card.

Your candidate is floridly racist. Everyone surrounding him is floridly racist. His running mate is too stupid and racist to comprehend the meaning of implicit bias.

That is indefensibly morally reprehensible. And don't worry, we won't let you forget it.
Fucked up progressives like yourself have made the word racist meaningless

Fucked up, mentally retarded people like you, embarrass all Americans.

I miss the days when the National Guard was called out and when they turned the dogs loose on the rioters.
I am sure you do.

This sound you here coming from Trump rallies is a death rattle of all those racist white thugs who long for the racist past of places like Selma, Alabama.

Yes indeed. Bull Connors of Birmingham took no prisoners. The only thing prettier than putting the dogs on them would have been dropping some napalm on the looters wading the floodwaters in New Orleans.

I'm sorry that you are a piece of human excrement, but I'm curious, who or what made you into the piece of shit you have become.

Watching you Black thugs riot and run amuck all over the place from New Orleans to Baltimore to Missouri. You idiots simply act like wild animals totally uncivilized with your strongarming of convenience store clerks, ambushing police officer, burning and destroying private property, blocking highways, etc. It's time you were taught the hard way to respect other people's property and law and order.

Lots of Europeans like Donald. Many had your arrogance and condescension and got surprised by Brexit. Reality isn't what you want it to be.

"Lots of Europeans like Donald"? Lots? Well lots of American's like Donald too. Demagogues - a special set within the meaning of those afflicted with a Personality Disorder - are likable too, that is until one discovers their wallet and laptop missing.

Emotion, not reason, is what motivates people to support Trump. His behavior is erratic, his stump speech is classic hate and fear, and the plans he hopes to implement must be funded by The Congress, currently lead by establishment Republicans, McConnell and Ryan.

Remember when GWB claimed to be a "uniter"? The Donald could never make that claim, in fact he is a divider.

In fact even the social conservatives seems to be questioning their support for the Republican Party, given how they have been patronized by the Donald, and many of them have come to see the result in the bible (Mark 3.25), to wit: If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Lots of Asians like Donald Trump too :)
I talked with some of my friends from Vietnam, Japan or China and some of them say they like Trump because he's more reasonable and rational than Hillary Clinton and he doesn't want a war against China or Russia.
A friend of mine from Saint Petersburg told me he wish Trump was a Russian so he could vote for him haha :D

Anyone who has listened to Trump and considers him to be reasonable and even rational is (be nice, Wry) ... um mistaken.

Not really educated about what Hillary's pivot to Asia really means, huh?

Well maybe not. Educate me or STFU.
001-0731164735-Hillary-Nuke-War.jpg

The most likely riots to occur if Trump were elected president would be Trumpian brownshirts attacking minorities.

Trump hasn't a chance in hell of winning the election. It's telling that we ask questions like this, white paranoia not withstanding. If Trump did win the election, I don't think minorities and liberals would practice what they preach when it comes to acceptance, it been my experiencing that minorities and liberals are intolerant hypocrites that wouldn't know free speech if it kicked them between their... eyes.

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
Certainly, pushed by left wing media, and ecucation system. Won't last long under President Donlad J.
Trump.
yeah wont last long without riots and unrest

yes he was ???
Um. No. How can you not know this? Are you a teenager?

We invaded Iraq in 2003. Obama was not in the US Senate until January 2005.
As I mentioned, Obama showed his disapproval when he was in the Senate. He voted against a successful bill in 2007 which funded the Iraq War. (H.R. 2206)
You said, "Obama called the invasion of Iraq a stupid war and voted against it in the Senate."

He did not vote against the INVASION. He wasn't even there!
You are splitting hairs.
Nope. You said he voted against the invasion. He wasn't even in the Senate.
Have it your own way.

We live in a multiracial society, therefore, we will have more and more racial conflict until this society destroys itself.
What happens afterwards?
society is destroyed. we no longer exist peacefully

That'[s exactly why Hillary wants Planned Parenthood to build abortion clinics in every inner city neighborhood. She believes Margaret Sanger that the Black race in America must be destroyed once and forever. The Democrat's Black experiment has been a total failure. Blacks simply cannot take their place alongside the other ethnic groups in America. Evolution has passed them by.

We live in a multiracial society, therefore, we will have more and more racial conflict until this society destroys itself.
What happens afterwards?

That'[s exactly why Hillary wants Planned Parenthood to build abortion clinics in every inner city neighborhood. She believes Margaret Sanger that the Black race in America must be destroyed once and forever. The Democrat's Black experiment has been a total failure. Blacks simply cannot take their place alongside the other ethnic groups in America. Evolution has passed them by.
that wont be achieved with riots! Black people are not afraid to fight back and retaliate

I don't know what the reaction will be among the American people, but I'm certain the first response from Western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be riotous laughter at the stupidity of the American voter, followed by, "holy shit, what will that fool do?".

The rest of the world from Asia to Africa will become fearful, followed by an immediate build up of arms knowing that fascism has come to America and a lunatic has access to the football.

Which brings us back to WHAT IN THE HELL is wrong with a TRUMP SUPPORTERS BRAIN.

"And I am just as certain that many of us, have been looking at these Trump supporters, scratching our heads and wondering what in the heck is wrong with them. Myself, like many others have put out link, after link, after link. over 11 months now, and no matter what he says or does, they're still avid Trump supporters. Here is a great article discussing this phenomena.

"There’s no doubt that Donald Trump has said many things that would have been political suicide for any other Republican candidate. And almost every time he made one of these shocking statements, political analysts on both the left and the right predicted that he’d lose supporters because of it. But as we have clearly seen over the past year, they were dead wrong every time. Trump appears to be almost totally bulletproof.

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters. In their eyes, The Donald can do no wrong. Even Trump himself seems to be astonished by this phenomenon. “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s, like, incredible.”

Senator John McCain, who has been a regular target for Trump during his campaign, has a simple explanation for his unwavering support. “What he did was he fired up the crazies.”

While the former Republican presidential nominee may be on to something, he doesn’t exactly provide a very satisfying scientific explanation. So how exactly are Trump loyalists psychologically or neurologically different from everyone else? What is going on in their brains that makes them so blindly devoted?

1. The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb.

And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers.

Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Then the above article goes into hyper threat sensitivity and attention disorder issues.

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg
you sure hate trump

What happens afterwards?

that wont be achieved with riots! Black people are not afraid to fight back and retaliate

Most folks I know are not afraid to take you out in a heartbeat either.

What happens afterwards?

Im not a black person who wants to fight back and retaliate.Im just stating some facts based on news stories i read and videos i watch

What happens afterwards?

Im not a black person who wants to fight back and retaliate.Im just stating some facts based on news stories i read and videos i watch

In other words, you're actually ignorant. Understood and accepted. Most Blacks are.

In other words, you're actually ignorant. Understood and accepted. Most Blacks are.
you obviously dont read the news often...

I was just agreeing with you. You said you were stupid and I agreed with you. I'm trying to get along with you here.

I was just agreeing with you. You said you were stupid and I agreed with you. I'm trying to get along with you here.
when did i say i was stupid. you need glasses

Forum List

Back