Will Roe v Wade be overturned? We all know its headed there so what say you?

Will Roe v Wade be overturned?

• Yes

• No

• Could go either way

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
You set up an entrapment question by not making clear the circumstances, and you did it on purpose. You're driving yourself nuts for your own carelessness. You are a careless, conniving individual who thinks people are stupid enough to let you ensnare them while you furnish facts after the question was asked. And you get very upset and start a speil that is accusatory of everybody else whose answer you reject, pretending the question went unanswered. YOU DON'T LIKE CORRECT ANSWERS TO YOUR ENTRAPMENT QUESTIONS. it's that simple.

Do you save the two fetuses over the baby, it's as simple as that. Whimp.
Let's take your hypothetical BULLSHIT and roll with it.
You do the greater good in a no win situation. It's not about abortion rights it's about saving lives

Yes, that would be the thing to do. So a couple of kidney beans with human DNA or a fucking human?
We all know it's a baby. When your friend is pregnant you don't ask how the fetus is doing, you ask how the baby is doing. The only time you call it a fetus is when you want to kill it.

You call it a baby when you create an emotional attachment to what it (emphasis on "it") will become. Are you saying fetuses don't exist? Are you mentally well?
Tell it to your shrink, madam.

Cool.

A burning house has two rooms, one has two 6 week old fetuses and the other a 6 month old baby. You only have time to go into one room before the house collapses, which one do you save?
I'm not qualified to be a fireman, but if he has a room with two expectant mothers carrying fetuses, or one 6-month old baby, he will have to make a decision. My decision would be to call other firemen to the scene to improve the chances of all of them, saving all 5. I know fireman. They've pulled out dead bodies from many fires over a long career. I pray for and bless the firemen to have the strength to make the best decision. Prayer works, in case you are wondering.

First off, let's admire that fail of your convictions as you worm your coward ass out of an answer. So. I will make this clearer for you.

There is no time for the firemen to arrive, you go to one of the rooms, grab the occupant(s) and leave, that's all the time there is.

Secondly, the fetuses are not with their mothers. They are being kept in a machine, nice and healthy and perfectly viable. Your sort would actually call them 'babies' or 'children', but they are fetuses.

So, which do you save or do you let all three parish in the fire?

Now would be a good time to answer the question.

Secondly, the fetuses are not with their mothers. They are being kept in a machine, nice and healthy and perfectly viable.

say what?????????????????????????????

what kind of an idiot are you?

It's about morality and the value of a fetus vs. an actual baby. Whether a fetus can survive outside of the mother or not is irrelevant to the question and really just an excuse not to have to answer it.

Whose morality?

That's part of the debate.

I'm not qualified to be a fireman, but if he has a room with two expectant mothers carrying fetuses, or one 6-month old baby, he will have to make a decision. My decision would be to call other firemen to the scene to improve the chances of all of them, saving all 5. I know fireman. They've pulled out dead bodies from many fires over a long career. I pray for and bless the firemen to have the strength to make the best decision. Prayer works, in case you are wondering.

First off, let's admire that fail of your convictions as you worm your coward ass out of an answer. So. I will make this clearer for you.

There is no time for the firemen to arrive, you go to one of the rooms, grab the occupant(s) and leave, that's all the time there is.

Secondly, the fetuses are not with their mothers. They are being kept in a machine, nice and healthy and perfectly viable. Your sort would actually call them 'babies' or 'children', but they are fetuses.

Your profanity against another debater means only that you do not have a case, only evil anger inside of you. Buh-bye.

Because I said ass you are not willing to answer a question that we both know you are incapable of answering and still have some semblance of righteousness in our anti-choice stance?

You're a hypocrite, nothing more.

a fetus in a machine??????????????

View attachment 261637

You can say a fetus on a cloud of cotton candy, it makes no difference. I'm asking you if you had to save the life of either a 6 month old baby vs two 6 week old fetuses and whoever you don't save dies then which do you choose?
The proper question is, would you save the 6 week old unborn baby or the 6 month old baby, and the answer is if you can't save both, then you would save the one closest to you. Clearly, a stupid question.

Your profanity against another debater means only that you do not have a case, only evil anger inside of you. Buh-bye.

Because I said ass you are not willing to answer a question that we both know you are incapable of answering and still have some semblance of righteousness in our anti-choice stance?

View attachment 261637

You can say a fetus on a cloud of cotton candy, it makes no difference. I'm asking you if you had to save the life of either a 6 month old baby vs two 6 week old fetuses and whoever you don't save dies then which do you choose?
Will the "fetus" grow up to be a humanity hating tard like yourself?

It will grow up to be someone who will save babies from burning in houses.

However in truth it could grow up to be Hitler or Ghandi, who the fuck knows at this point.

You set up an entrapment question by not making clear the circumstances, and you did it on purpose. You're driving yourself nuts for your own carelessness. You are a careless, conniving individual who thinks people are stupid enough to let you ensnare them while you furnish facts after the question was asked. And you get very upset and start a speil that is accusatory of everybody else whose answer you reject, pretending the question went unanswered. YOU DON'T LIKE CORRECT ANSWERS TO YOUR ENTRAPMENT QUESTIONS. it's that simple.

You do the greater good in a no win situation. It's not about abortion rights it's about saving lives

Yes, that would be the thing to do. So a couple of kidney beans with human DNA or a fucking human?
We all know it's a baby. When your friend is pregnant you don't ask how the fetus is doing, you ask how the baby is doing. The only time you call it a fetus is when you want to kill it.

You call it a baby when you create an emotional attachment to what it (emphasis on "it") will become. Are you saying fetuses don't exist? Are you mentally well?

Are you mentally well?

are you?

you're the one claiming 6 week old fetus can survive in a machine.

You still can't decide if two fetuses equal a human life and you're vapidly pro life so I think you need that shrink visit more than me.

View attachment 261637

No you're not asking a fair question. You're a goal-changer, madam, and you're trying to wear the control freak mask. How's that working out for you, in addition to swearing at the people who don't fall for it?

Secondly, the fetuses are not with their mothers. They are being kept in a machine, nice and healthy and perfectly viable.

say what?????????????????????????????

what kind of an idiot are you?

It's about morality and the value of a fetus vs. an actual baby. Whether a fetus can survive outside of the mother or not is irrelevant to the question and really just an excuse not to have to answer it.

Whose morality?

That's part of the debate.

Is it?
Your "morality" does not apply to me. Mine does not apply to you. The difference is YOU need to force your "morality" on everyone. Me? Make your own choices, you will pay for them by and by.

View attachment 261637

The proper question is, would you save the 6 week old unborn baby or the 6 month old baby, and the answer is if you can't save both, then you would save the one closest to you. Clearly, a stupid question.

They are of equal distances. Why all the copouts?

Are you mentally well?

are you?

She's practicing her belief in controlling a conversation by creating a false scenario, and it requires a person willing to be a victim. She's not having a good day at the USMB boards. :lmao:

View attachment 261637

No you're not asking a fair question. You're a goal-changer, madam, and you're trying to wear the control freak mask. How's that working out for you, in addition to swearing at the people who don't fall for it?

it's a very fair question. Simply take out everything else and were down to two 6 week old fetuses vs a 6 month old baby, who do you save? No other lives are at risk, their futures are unknown, the rooms in the house are both the same distance from you......is it really that difficult? Maybe you want to know who will suffer longer in the fire? Probably the baby since it will actually feel anything but that's up to you to consider.

You still can't decide if two fetuses equal a human life and you're vapidly pro life so I think you need that shrink visit more than me.

Your "question" was stupid, the fact that you even posed it shows that you are intellectually lacking.

"
straw man
[ˌstrô ˈman]
NOUN
strawman (noun)

1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument."

The fact is you only want to call it a fetus if you want to kill it, otherwise you call it a baby.

Why don't you try telling the truth instead of making up idiotic hypotheticals? If Roe is overturned, then the states will decide about abortion and many states will keep their liberal abortion laws, so any woman who wants to kill her baby, will be able to, but it may be a little less convenient for some. The real reason you are so opposed to Roe being overturned is that you feel guilty about killing babies and the Supreme Court decision worked to ease your guilt somewhat.

Are you mentally well?

are you?

Nope, I didn't make that claim and you'r a complete idiot if you think I did. You're obviously just not wanting to answer the question

What a fraud most prolifers are.

Yes, but not in this case. The correct answer is save the baby since it's you know....alive, breathing on it's own, has feelings, emotions, needs, presumably came out of someone's body and I'm sure that wasn't easy vs. something that most women wouldn't even know they have at 6 weeks/

Save the baby, dude.
The "correct" answer. Fucking people man. Everyone thinks they know what's best for everyone else so they push their shit on everybody they meet. That's what Roe v. Wade is to begin with. Fuck your ethics, and fuck everyone else's ethics. I live my life on my own moral values and that means that, in a disaster, I would want to save the most damn lives as possible and mourn the lost. If that means 2 fetuses over 1 baby, then so be it. Those fetuses will end up growing up into adults and be thankful for the life that they have. The same with other fetuses that were not aborted and were given the chance to live.

I wonder how many fetuses that were aborted would have enjoyed the chance to live a life.

View attachment 261637

They are of equal distances. Why all the copouts?
So your question is, which one do you like better? Why do you imagine that is important?

Are you mentally well?

are you?

She's practicing her belief in controlling a conversation by creating a false scenario, and it requires a person willing to be a victim. She's not having a good day at the USMB boards. :lmao:

I'm having a fine day and guessing by your posts you need very little information to draw conclusions.

Don't blame me because you're not prolife enough to say you'd save two fetuses over a baby, that's on you and I think you should take responsibility for that.

Forum List

Back