Will Roe v Wade be overturned? We all know its headed there so what say you?

Will Roe v Wade be overturned?

• Yes

• No

• Could go either way

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote &/or offer your personal thoughts.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.
I believe the conservatives (of authoritarianism) need another justice to overturn the Roe/Wade decision to allow states full authority to rule out a woman’s liberty. If that is done, then maybe state-sponsored slavery will return too.
View attachment 261534
I see you enjoy reading comic books.
Maybe you should grow up.
No that was definite hyperbole on your part, so you can dismount that high horse there. We all agree that no ones rights should trump someone else’s right. The abortion debate is about when do we afford human rights. Pro-lifers believe we do so at conception, pro-choice believe in varying degrees of sometime later. The argument that the pro-life movement is mostly a bunch of men is bullshit, and that for some unspecified reason they want to “control” women’s bodies for the hell of it is also bullshit. You compared wanting to afford a fetus human rights when they establish a heartbeat, to a practice that ended 120 years ago that denied human rights to people. Yea I’d say that’s hyperbole.

Yes, that would be the thing to do. So a couple of kidney beans with human DNA or a fucking human?
We all know it's a baby. When your friend is pregnant you don't ask how the fetus is doing, you ask how the baby is doing. The only time you call it a fetus is when you want to kill it.

You call it a baby when you create an emotional attachment to what it (emphasis on "it") will become. Are you saying fetuses don't exist? Are you mentally well?

Are you mentally well?

are you?

you're the one claiming 6 week old fetus can survive in a machine.

Nope, I didn't make that claim and you'r a complete idiot if you think I did. You're obviously just not wanting to answer the question

What a fraud most prolifers are.
Tissue?

Because I'm demonstrating that you guys can't say that two fetuses are not equal to a 6 month old baby and you guys make excuses for not answering an obviously simple question? No, I'm quite enjoying this.

a fetus in a machine??????????????

View attachment 261637

You can say a fetus on a cloud of cotton candy, it makes no difference. I'm asking you if you had to save the life of either a 6 month old baby vs two 6 week old fetuses and whoever you don't save dies then which do you choose?
No you're not asking a fair question. You're a goal-changer, madam, and you're trying to wear the control freak mask. How's that working out for you, in addition to swearing at the people who don't fall for it?

it's a very fair question. Simply take out everything else and were down to two 6 week old fetuses vs a 6 month old baby, who do you save? No other lives are at risk, their futures are unknown, the rooms in the house are both the same distance from you......is it really that difficult? Maybe you want to know who will suffer longer in the fire? Probably the baby since it will actually feel anything but that's up to you to consider.

Check this out this dumb ass thinks he can set anyone up?

lol

There is no set up. Either you answer the question and say that two 6 week old fetuses are worth more than a 6 month old baby or the other way around. It's not tricky.
So now you're demanding that YOUR answer must be delivered following a dishonest trick entrapment question.

La Ti Da!

Yes, but not in this case. The correct answer is save the baby since it's you know....alive, breathing on it's own, has feelings, emotions, needs, presumably came out of someone's body and I'm sure that wasn't easy vs. something that most women wouldn't even know they have at 6 weeks/

Save the baby, dude.
The "correct" answer. Fucking people man. Everyone thinks they know what's best for everyone else so they push their shit on everybody they meet. That's what Roe v. Wade is to begin with. Fuck your ethics, and fuck everyone else's ethics. I live my life on my own moral values and that means that, in a disaster, I would want to save the most damn lives as possible and mourn the lost. If that means 2 fetuses over 1 baby, then so be it. Those fetuses will end up growing up into adults and be thankful for the life that they have. The same with other fetuses that were not aborted and were given the chance to live.

I wonder how many fetuses that were aborted would have enjoyed the chance to live a life.

Can I quote you? Pro-lifer: "fuck your ethics"

Sweet.
Naturally a liberal would take a quote out of context to push an agenda. You should work for CNN, bro.

How is it out of context? Please explain.
It's not the entire sentence, dumbass. Use the whole sentence and the following sentence to get some actual context in there. My point was that you're pushing your shit on me and that nobody's ethics matters except my own. You're manipulating the quote to where it sounds like I dislike only your personal ethics.

Specifically, other than "Fuck you're ethics" what am I really needing?

We all know it's a baby. When your friend is pregnant you don't ask how the fetus is doing, you ask how the baby is doing. The only time you call it a fetus is when you want to kill it.

You call it a baby when you create an emotional attachment to what it (emphasis on "it") will become. Are you saying fetuses don't exist? Are you mentally well?

Are you mentally well?

are you?

Nope, I didn't make that claim and you'r a complete idiot if you think I did. You're obviously just not wanting to answer the question

Tissue?

Because I'm demonstrating that you guys can't say that two fetuses are not equal to a 6 month old baby and you guys make excuses for not answering an obviously simple question? No, I'm quite enjoying this.
All you're demonstrating is how to be a total Troll who allows herself to foist her words into other people's mouths. And I have a hunch that your happy joy is chemical.

The "correct" answer. Fucking people man. Everyone thinks they know what's best for everyone else so they push their shit on everybody they meet. That's what Roe v. Wade is to begin with. Fuck your ethics, and fuck everyone else's ethics. I live my life on my own moral values and that means that, in a disaster, I would want to save the most damn lives as possible and mourn the lost. If that means 2 fetuses over 1 baby, then so be it. Those fetuses will end up growing up into adults and be thankful for the life that they have. The same with other fetuses that were not aborted and were given the chance to live.

I wonder how many fetuses that were aborted would have enjoyed the chance to live a life.

Sweet.
Naturally a liberal would take a quote out of context to push an agenda. You should work for CNN, bro.

It's not the entire sentence, dumbass. Use the whole sentence and the following sentence to get some actual context in there. My point was that you're pushing your shit on me and that nobody's ethics matters except my own. You're manipulating the quote to where it sounds like I dislike only your personal ethics.

Oh, now she's using the F-word on people who don't give her the answer she's jumping up and down about. :lmao:

Sweet.

a psychiatrist

You can say a fetus on a cloud of cotton candy, it makes no difference. I'm asking you if you had to save the life of either a 6 month old baby vs two 6 week old fetuses and whoever you don't save dies then which do you choose?
No you're not asking a fair question. You're a goal-changer, madam, and you're trying to wear the control freak mask. How's that working out for you, in addition to swearing at the people who don't fall for it?

it's a very fair question. Simply take out everything else and were down to two 6 week old fetuses vs a 6 month old baby, who do you save? No other lives are at risk, their futures are unknown, the rooms in the house are both the same distance from you......is it really that difficult? Maybe you want to know who will suffer longer in the fire? Probably the baby since it will actually feel anything but that's up to you to consider.

lol

There is no set up. Either you answer the question and say that two 6 week old fetuses are worth more than a 6 month old baby or the other way around. It's not tricky.
So now you're demanding that YOUR answer must be delivered following a dishonest trick entrapment question.

La Ti Da!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you'd save the 6 month old baby over the two fetuses. You're obviously conflicted here.

Are you mentally well?

are you?

Tissue?

Were you born stupid? The question you are asking is if you would save the baby you know or the baby you don't yet know which is irrelevant to the issue of abortion or whether Roe should be overturned.

Are you mentally well?

are you?

Tissue?

All you're demonstrating is how to be a total Troll who allows herself to foist her words into other people's mouths. And I have a hunch that your happy joy is chemical.

Nope, I simply asked a question, clarified some points you brought up and here we are, you not answering the question. It's OK, I'd save the baby too. The only difference is I wouldn't be conflicted about it, I'd just do it.

Oh, and I'd save the baby in a unhypocritical way.

are you?

Nope, I didn't make that claim

you didn't make the claim that the 2 fetus were in a machine?

There are no pregnant women, the fetuses are kept in a machine. Go ahead and fail the quiz, it's always fun.

why, yes you did.

you lose again .

I'm not the one who has to come up with excuses as to why they wouldn't save "two lives" over one if they had to. That's on you and the fact that you pretend to not understand why were excluding the lives of the mothers tells me you're simply dishonest. I just want you to understand we both get that.
You're calling anybody else dishonest because you posted a question with multiple errors of omission.
I see that your mentor also taught you to project your dishonesty on the person who does not engage in it.

Omissons yes, I apologize, I thought the premise of the question was quite obvious.

A house is on fire and in one room there are two 6 week old fetuses in the other a 6 month old baby. The fetus are on some sort of magical machine that keeps them viable (for those that can't get passed this point), nobody else is in the house and there is no time to call the fire department. The rooms are of equal distance and saving one over the other is of equal probability.

When it comes down to it you are making a choice of saving one or the other, it's quite simple and by the responses I think it's more than obvious that most pro-lifers do in fact see a different value between a fetus and a baby.
Yea your scenario isn’t even close to what 99% of abortion decisions involve, so it’s a silly false choice scenario. A better scenario is someone is on life support, is brain dead, but doctor says if they survive the next 6-7 months (which they have over an 80% chance of doing), they will make a full recovery and regain all functions. Do you still pull the plug.

lol

La Ti Da!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you'd save the 6 month old baby over the two fetuses. You're obviously conflicted here.

You've been on that limb for some time now.

are you?

Tissue?

Nope, I simply asked a question, clarified some points you brought up and here we are, you not answering the question. It's OK, I'd save the baby too. The only difference is I wouldn't be conflicted about it, I'd just do it.

upload_2019-5-19_17-50-16.jpeg

Are you mentally well?

are you?

Tissue?

Were you born stupid? The question you are asking is if you would save the baby you know or the baby you don't yet know which is irrelevant to the issue of abortion or whether Roe should be overturned.

No, you don't know either. You're a stranger to all involved.

OMG, is this another excuse, a curve ball you guys didn't see coming?

lol

La Ti Da!

Not playing the game, madam. But it certainly is fun watching you flaunting projection, arrogance and patronization all over this board.

Yet, you believe God is killing babies in utero. Confused much.

He’s letting them die…explain why please.

Or explain how you continue to worship a God who does.
No, He isn't. You don't believe in God. Therefore, God isn't letting anyone die.

Again…for the 2nd time…I’m taking those that believe in God to task for their vivid hypocrisy
How can Christians be hypocritical when you don't believe in God? Actually, you're the hypocrite for blaming a God you don't believe in for killing babies when YOU support killing babies. You're mentally ill in my opinion.

are you?

Tissue?

Which baby? You've already said you would only call the unborn baby a fetus if you hadn't formed an emotional attachment to it.

lol

La Ti Da!

Not playing the game, madam. But it certainly is fun watching you flaunting projection, arrogance and patronization all over this board.

You already played by not answering the question. You can't without either looking inhuman or a hypocrite. Thanks for...I was going to say trying but not really.

Forum List

Back