Will Roe v Wade be overturned? We all know its headed there so what say you?

Will Roe v Wade be overturned?

• Yes

• No

• Could go either way

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote &/or offer your personal thoughts.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.
I think it's the last thing the Justices want to muck around with. If they can manage to tiptoe around it and make no significant decision, the way they did in the bake the cake case, they will.

Remember that they decide whether to even take up a case. There are a dozen challenges to the decision already one step from sitting in the pile before the Supreme Court, without the recent flurry of cases and the legislation in Alabama and Georgia still making its slow way there.

Roe v. Wade was decided on the right to privacy. Yes, they could disagree with that. But the impact of what that would do to the women in this country is staggering. I don't think they will do it.
Staggering?

How bout the impact on the father or the unborn?

Can’t hate something that doesn’t exist.

Bitch please.

I don’t hate Christians. I do dislike stupid people and hypocrites. You are both.

Strange…I thought the Bible said “love thy neighbor”. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" If you don’t think I should “love” my neighbor…why are you going against the teachings of the Bible?

The women who have a baby die in utero didn’t “kill her own child”.

So again, please explain to us how, if God is in charge of everything….how he can let a baby die before it’s taken it’s first breath….and how you can worship a God who rubs out a life like that?

You never answered that question. Are you scared?

Your ignorance of Christianity is showing honey.
You are the subject of Proverbs. It warns all God's people to avoid your kind, madam.

LOL, you're anger keeps you from actually understanding what's being posted. Reread who I posted to... ;)
I apologize. Thank you for pointing out my error.

It’s okay…you have a lot of trouble keeping things straight. You hate abortion but are okay with God letting babies die. You call people names but are upset when they call you names.
You're so confused, Madam.

First off, let's admire that fail of your convictions as you worm your coward ass out of an answer. So. I will make this clearer for you.

There is no time for the firemen to arrive, you go to one of the rooms, grab the occupant(s) and leave, that's all the time there is.

Secondly, the fetuses are not with their mothers. They are being kept in a machine, nice and healthy and perfectly viable. Your sort would actually call them 'babies' or 'children', but they are fetuses.

So, which do you save or do you let all three parish in the fire?

Now would be a good time to answer the question.

Secondly, the fetuses are not with their mothers. They are being kept in a machine, nice and healthy and perfectly viable. Your sort would actually call them 'babies' or 'children', but they are fetuses.

Your original question did not include the information that the fetus was in a machin e.

you're changing the perimeters of the question.

The act of a coward.

Not changing, more like clarifying and now that it's out there, why don't you answer it?

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

Do you save the two fetus or the 6 month old baby. It comes down to that. I can't help it if you're a coward and can't answer the question.
Dude, I answered the question 10 minutes ago and you haven't addressed my answer. Are you just baiting people into answering your stupid little hypothetical without any actual regard to their answers?

What was your answer?

a. Save the 6 month old baby over the two 6 week fetuses
b. Save the two 6 week old fetuses over the 6 month old baby

a or b?

I'm not qualified to be a fireman, but if he has a room with two expectant mothers carrying fetuses, or one 6-month old baby, he will have to make a decision. My decision would be to call other firemen to the scene to improve the chances of all of them, saving all 5. I know fireman. They've pulled out dead bodies from many fires over a long career. I pray for and bless the firemen to have the strength to make the best decision. Prayer works, in case you are wondering.

First off, let's admire that fail of your convictions as you worm your coward ass out of an answer. So. I will make this clearer for you.

There is no time for the firemen to arrive, you go to one of the rooms, grab the occupant(s) and leave, that's all the time there is.

Your original question did not include the information that the fetus was in a machin e.

The act of a coward.

Not changing, more like clarifying and now that it's out there, why don't you answer it?

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

Do you save the two fetus or the 6 month old baby. It comes down to that. I can't help it if you're a coward and can't answer the question.

Now you're back to the original question.

are you going to change it again?

If not, I would save the 2 fetus.

because anyone without an agenda, would believe they are inside the womb.

you would be saving 2 fetus, and the women carrying them.

The act of a coward.

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

Dude, I answered the question 10 minutes ago and you haven't addressed my answer. Are you just baiting people into answering your stupid little hypothetical without any actual regard to their answers?

What was your answer?

a or b?
Lazy punk doesn't want to scroll back 2 pages to read it.

I said b with the rational of saving 2 lives over one.

So the baby who dies in utero is being allowed to die for what reason?

You chose to kill it.

What?

Me thinks they have not thought their arguments through.
So you don't believe in God, but you claim God is killing babies in utero. You're nuts.

I believe the question is about your belief system as a religious person who is pro life why would you obey a god who let's "children" die?

Thanks for crystalizing my position. I look forward to the obfuscation, lies, slander, etc...

Looks like they have a couple of holes in their arguments on an ethical and religious base.

Au contraire my friend. I've thought it all the way through.

Doesn't appear that way but how knows, maybe you'll tell us why you worship a god that let's "children" die. But take issue with a fetus the size of a kidney bean being removed.

I already have several times, it's beyond your ability to comprehend.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.
I think it's the last thing the Justices want to muck around with. If they can manage to tiptoe around it and make no significant decision, the way they did in the bake the cake case, they will.

Remember that they decide whether to even take up a case. There are a dozen challenges to the decision already one step from sitting in the pile before the Supreme Court, without the recent flurry of cases and the legislation in Alabama and Georgia still making its slow way there.

Roe v. Wade was decided on the right to privacy. Yes, they could disagree with that. But the impact of what that would do to the women in this country is staggering. I don't think they will do it.
Staggering?

The act of a coward.

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

Already stated the mother is not in the room for the fetuses. You're getting caught up in unnecessary details because you can't answer the question and need an out. It's simple, either the 6 month old baby parishes or the two 6 week old fetuses do. Make your choice.

It's hilarious that anyone who is pro-life can't answer this question.

Due to scientific ultrasound advancement and the fact that Roe V Wade was bad law and unconstitutional it must be revisited....

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

What was your answer?

a or b?
Lazy punk doesn't want to scroll back 2 pages to read it.

I said b with the rational of saving 2 lives over one.

Alright, you'd let a baby die to save two fetuses. That's pretty disgusting but there you go.

I don't believe the state should charge me for females who kill their own babies by listening to the lies of smoothe talkers who tell them how good their decision for themselves was, when in fact, it's a soul-kiliing thing to do to oneself, to kill one's unborn child. Those 600 million dead fetuses? There was a price to pay, and taxpayers have been taxed to death for a stupid Roe v. Wade footshoot decision against all unborn childrenin this nation. I'm sorry to tell you, but women are nothing like men. We are the givers of life, we need partners, but we don't need yo bull. And it's on you if you rattle some poor girl's hormones.

Can i ask you my fetus vs. baby question and you actually answer it?
Yes.

Cool.

A burning house has two rooms, one has two 6 week old fetuses and the other a 6 month old baby. You only have time to go into one room before the house collapses, which one do you save?
I'm not qualified to be a fireman, but if he has a room with two expectant mothers carrying fetuses, or one 6-month old baby, he will have to make a decision. My decision would be to call other firemen to the scene to improve the chances of all of them, saving all 5. I know fireman. They've pulled out dead bodies from many fires over a long career. I pray for and bless the firemen to have the strength to make the best decision. Prayer works, in case you are wondering.

Good story, bro, do you strawman often? :rolleyes-41:

Can i ask you my fetus vs. baby question and you actually answer it?
Yes.

Cool.

A burning house has two rooms, one has two 6 week old fetuses and the other a 6 month old baby. You only have time to go into one room before the house collapses, which one do you save?

Good story, bro, do you strawman often? :rolleyes-41:

Do tell, what is your definition of a strawman?

I'm in no corner, but you're in the loser's corner as long as you hate God,
Can’t hate something that doesn’t exist.

hate his people,
Bitch please.

I don’t hate Christians. I do dislike stupid people and hypocrites. You are both.

love and support those killing the unborn,
Strange…I thought the Bible said “love thy neighbor”. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" If you don’t think I should “love” my neighbor…why are you going against the teachings of the Bible?

and fool yourself into thinking that bad is good and that good is bad. God is not in charge of a mother who kills her own child. He has, however, left that child at St. Peter's gate to point a finger at the evil person who tries to sneak in undetected in full patronage of others, O Madam Arrogance.

The women who have a baby die in utero didn’t “kill her own child”.

So again, please explain to us how, if God is in charge of everything….how he can let a baby die before it’s taken it’s first breath….and how you can worship a God who rubs out a life like that?

You never answered that question. Are you scared?
Your resorting to profanity against another person on this board is a very bad idea in debate. It means you have lost the debate, because you can't control your anger. Buh-bye.

You start calling me names…I’m happy to return the favor bitch.

I get that you hate being revealed as a brainless hypocrite but when you act like a brainless hypocrite…look in the mirror. You will find your answer there.

So you worship a baby killer. How does that make you feel?

You can’t answer the question…not because you’ll look more ridiculous than ever but because ….you don’t have an answer.

You can’t answer the question…

which one?

the original question, or the revised one?

Either one really:

If you believe God is in control…you have to believe that God lets babies die in utero and lets mothers die in child birth. So….in terms of our debate on abortion…if you’re pro-life; how do you worship a God who lets babies and mothers die?

God’s will, not a woman’s, or a man’s.

Staggering?

The act of a coward.

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

Already stated the mother is not in the room for the fetuses. You're getting caught up in unnecessary details because you can't answer the question and need an out. It's simple, either the 6 month old baby parishes or the two 6 week old fetuses do. Make your choice.

You set up an entrapment question by not making clear the circumstances, and you did it on purpose. You're driving yourself nuts for your own carelessness. You are a careless, conniving individual who thinks people are stupid enough to let you ensnare them while you furnish facts after the question was asked. And you get very upset and start a speil that is accusatory of everybody else whose answer you reject, pretending the question went unanswered. YOU DON'T LIKE CORRECT ANSWERS TO YOUR ENTRAPMENT QUESTIONS. it's that simple.

Alright, you'd let a baby die to save two fetuses. That's pretty disgusting but there you go.
Nice jerking yourself off there, buddy. Do you understand biology? Those fetuses in the machines will, in 8 months, be babies of their own.

They will. However you've in the meantime cooked a baby who is definitely aware and can feel pain and has emotions in order to save two kidney beans that can't feel shit and if they were in the mother chances are she wouldn't even know it. Good on you.

Staggering?

The act of a coward.

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

Already stated the mother is not in the room for the fetuses.
not in your original question.

You're getting caught up in unnecessary details because you can't answer the question and need an out

I'm getting caught up in you changing the goalposts.

It's simple, either the 6 month old baby parishes or the two 6 week old fetuses do.

I doubt any of them 'parish'. (I've been laughing at that piece of stupidity for pages)

and what kind of machine is used to contain a 6 week old fetus?

I don't know of many women that even know they are pregnant at 6 weeks

Staggering?

The act of a coward.

Bullshit.

No bullshit.

There is nothing funny about a baby's death.

Forum List

Back