Look how many times he

has flown to pedophile island.

Do you think he was just smoking

cigars there?

billy bob clinton is the lefts hero...

Get a clue hypocrite....
Document it.

Document this...

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
So if you fly on a plane with a sex offender it turns you into a child molester?

Yea that's right...

If you fly to pedophile island 26 times

with your pedophile butt buddy,

odds are you are a pedophile like clinton...

That's more evidence than what you have against

Moore or Trump....

Loser....
What island is called pedophile island? Are you lying again?
We have Drumpf and child molesters Moores own words. Nothing better than a confession.
You lose again.

Can you say Senator Moore?
I knew you could.

bill clinton has him beat

by light years....

Look how many times he

has flown to pedophile island.

Do you think he was just smoking

cigars there?

billy bob clinton is the lefts hero...

Get a clue hypocrite....
Document it.

Document this...

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
So if you fly on a plane with a sex offender it turns you into a child molester?
I'm wondering what Stephen Hawking was doing on "Orgy Island". :laugh2:
Gettin him some? :laugh:
Obviously you don't know who Stephen Hawking is.

Yea that's right...

Moore or Trump....

Loser....
We have Drumpf and child molesters Moores own words. Nothing better than a confession.
You lose again.

I knew you could.
No I cant say it. I can admit Moore is a child molester and the voters in Alabama view him as a folk hero and would gladly offer their preteen daughters to him no questions asked.

Obviously you don't know who Stephae Hawking is.
Obviously you dont know how being famous will make women give you some.

141105-stern-hawking-embed_v6vvan.jpg

Yea that's right...

Moore or Trump....

Loser....
You lose again.

I knew you could.

Question for you:

Why do you think you are annoying or needling anyone to say that Alabama will elect Roy Moore? Do you think you're going to run into the ONE person on the planet who doesn't already know Alabama is a backwards State full of a lot of ass-backwards people? I mean, you MIGHT run into this person, but I think the odds aren't good.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

Yeah, he'll probably be elected. Molesting a 14-year old in Alabama is like dating a 20-year old in just about any other State.

Moore and Trump...

Kicking ass and taking names...

You should get higher standards! Trump's first year has been, historically, an abject failure, and Roy Moore will be tossed out of the Senate.

No I don't know who Stephae Hawking is...

But I had no idea Stephen Hawking had been

to pervert island...

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

Yeah, he'll probably be elected. Molesting a 14-year old in Alabama is like dating a 20-year old in just about any other State.

Moore and Trump...

You should get higher standards! Trump's first year has been, historically, an abject failure, and Roy Moore will be tossed out of the Senate.

No I don't know who Stephae Hawking is...

But I had no idea Stephen Hawking had been

to pervert island...
The article, posted, cites Hawking as one of Epstein's guests. Read it.

Oh yeah! he will! :banana: :2up:

The Judge is an innocent man. Alabama knows that!:thup:
Moore will win and here's why:
  • Moore is a strong supporter of Trump who beat Hillary 2 to 1 in the election.
  • This is a special election and White voters who Trump carried by a landslide will be the vast majority of voters.
  • The fact that he diddled with teenagers years ago is a non-issue for most of Moore supporters.
  • Lastly, Alabama voters are not going to be a part of giving control of the Senate to Democrats.
I missed 'the fact', Flopper. I do not see that anything has yet been established as 'fact' that would suggest that Moore has done something against the law. If you know something the rest of us don't, let's have it. Otherwise, 'the fact' you claim is not a 'fact' but rather an assumption on your part.
Voters rarely have all the facts. They have to make decisions based on half truths, facts, and lies. Usually they follow the old saying where there is smoke there is fire and in the case of Moore, there is plenty of smoke, at least 6 accusations and twice removed from office. However, voting for a Democrat and helping them regain control of the Senate is just not going happen.

The problem that Moore has is not a legal problem. That's immaterial. He has a political problem and a public relations problem. Assuming he makes it to the Senate which he probably will, he will be under investigation from day he walks into office. Very few members of congress will have anything to do with him. He will be an outsider, unlikely to do anything for the people of Alabama.

Last edited:

Moore and Trump...

You need to get a clue...

The stock market is doing better than ever..

Trump is bringing business back..

isis has been decimated.

Most of us are about to get a tax break..

Trump is stacking the Courts....

I call this WINNING....

Keep on living in your dream world

While President Donald J. Trump

is making America Great Again.

Obviously you dont know how being famous will make women give you some.

141105-stern-hawking-embed_v6vvan.jpg

Right..
I'm sure Hawkings has more
women than he knows what to do with..

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

The stock market has been going up since Obama .. Trump just got in front of the parade.

• This is a special election and White voters who Trump carried by a landslide will be the vast majority of voters.
  • The fact that he diddled with teenagers years ago is a non-issue for most of Moore supporters.
  • Lastly, Alabama voters are not going to be a part of giving control of the Senate to Democrats.
I missed 'the fact', Flopper. I do not see that anything has yet been established as 'fact' that would suggest that Moore has done something against the law. If you know something the rest of us don't, let's have it. Otherwise, 'the fact' you claim is not a 'fact' but rather an assumption on your part.
Voters rarely have all the facts. They have to make decisions based on half truths, facts, and lies. Usually they follow the old saying where there is smoke there is fire and in the case of Moore, there is plenty of smoke, at least 6 accusations and twice removed from office. However, voting for a Democrat and helping them regain control of the Senate is just not going happen.

The problem that Moore has is not a legal problem. That's immaterial. He has a political problem and a public relations problem. Assuming he makes it to the Senate which he probably will, he will be under investigation from day he walks into office. Very few members of congress will have anything to do with him. He will be outside, unlikely to do anything for the people of Alabama.

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

Moores going to be right in there kicking

liberal ass with President Donald J. Trump..

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

The stock market has been going up since Obama .. Trump just got in front of the parade.

The Stock Market has been going up since obama LEFT.

The problem that Moore has is not a legal problem. That's immaterial. He has a political problem and a public relations problem. Assuming he makes it to the Senate which he probably will, he will be under investigation from day he walks into office. Very few members of congress will have anything to do with him. He will be outside, unlikely to do anything for the people of Alabama.

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

Moores going to be right in there kicking

liberal ass with President Donald J. Trump..
You must mean molesting teenage ass with Drumpf.

Obviously you don't know who Stephen Hawking is.
This Stephen Hawking

Report: Stephen Hawking Frequents Sex Clubs In His Free Time

A
ccording to RadarOnline, Stephen Hawking is a frequenter of Freedom Acres swingers club in Devore, California.

We bet you didn't see that one coming.

An insider at the club claims to have seen Hawking "more than a handful of times." He usually arrives with a bevy of nurses and assistants.

Even more crazy was the insider's last sighting of Hawking at the club. "Last time I saw him he was in the back 'play area' laying on a bed fully clothed with two naked women gyrating all over him."

Yeah that Stephen Hawking.

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

You lie so easily.

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

You lie so easily.
She may actually be right but it kills her case. Economic changes usually take a while to kick in so it makes sense if it occurred after Obama left.

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

What a HOOT!

obama blamed Bush for his economy

and now you want to credit obama

for President Donald J. Trumps economy..

Do another one, you are a riot...

You could go on the road with that shit...

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

Most of that was started under Obama and is just continuing. We we need to see actions by Trump that we can be evaluated. So far, there has been lots tweets, lots of talk, and lots of bluster but not much in way of concrete results.

Last edited:

Yea that's right...

Moore or Trump....

Loser....
You lose again.

I knew you could.

Question for you:

Why do you think you are annoying or needling anyone to say that Alabama will elect Roy Moore? Do you think you're going to run into the ONE person on the planet who doesn't already know Alabama is a backwards State full of a lot of ass-backwards people? I mean, you MIGHT run into this person, but I think the odds aren't good.

I do enjoy needling you liberals...

It's a fantastic hobby....

I have a question for you..

You liberals who are always demeaning to

those that disagree with got your ass's

kicked with this shit..

How can you be so dumb as to keep it up?

Forum List

Back