Will Roy Moore be Elected?

Will Roy Moore be elected?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

Yeah, he'll probably be elected. Molesting a 14-year old in Alabama is like dating a 20-year old in just about any other State.

Moore and Trump...

Kicking ass and taking names...

You should get higher standards! Trump's first year has been, historically, an abject failure, and Roy Moore will be tossed out of the Senate.

You need to get a clue...

The stock market is doing better than ever..

Trump is bringing business back..

isis has been decimated.

Most of us are about to get a tax break..

Trump is stacking the Courts....

I call this WINNING....

Keep on living in your dream world

While President Donald J. Trump

is making America Great Again.
Most of that was started under Obama and is just continuing. We we need to see actions by Trump that we can be evaluate. So far, there has been lots tweets, lots of talk, and lots of bluster but not much in way of concrete results.
You forgot 4 people associated to Drumpf have been arrested and charged. More to follow.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

Yeah, he'll probably be elected. Molesting a 14-year old in Alabama is like dating a 20-year old in just about any other State.

Moore and Trump...

You should get higher standards! Trump's first year has been, historically, an abject failure, and Roy Moore will be tossed out of the Senate.

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

Most of that was started under Obama and is just continuing. We we need to see actions by Trump that we can be evaluate. So far, there has been lots tweets, lots of talk, and lots of bluster but not much in way of concrete results.

Lets play a little game..

You go first...

Name one thing obama did to help the economy

and then I will name one President Trump did

and we will see who is best for America...

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

You forgot 4 people associated to Drumpf have been arrested and charged. More to follow.
Those are not actions by Trump but rather reactions to a political inept president that still doesn't understand the job. He sees his position as a platform to attack and defend himself. The presidency is a wonderful opportunity to do good for the nation, to bring people together for the common good. Shamefully, Trump is squandering that opportunity.

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

Most of that was started under Obama and is just continuing. We we need to see actions by Trump that we can be evaluated. So far, there has been lots tweets, lots of talk, and lots of bluster but not much in way of concrete results.

If he just does absolutely noting, that might be best. He is a viking when it comes to doing nothing, after all.

Moore and Trump...

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

Those are not actions by Trump but rather reactions to a political inept president that still doesn't understand the job. He sees his position as a platform to attack and defend himself. The presidency is a wonderful opportunity to do good for the nation, to bring people together for the common good. Shamefully, Trump is squandering that opportunity.

You are just Shamefully Butt Hurt...

I'm sure you didn't think Trump

knew how to get elected either....

By the way, what are you going to

do with your tax break, maybe

leave Disneyland and go somewhere real...

Wasn't Trump a friend of Jeffrey Epstein and accused by multiple women of being walked in on when they were teens? Oh, and also accused of raping a 13 year old and let's not forget about the weird shit he's said about his daughter.

I don't think Trump is a pedophile, however there is more evidence to make that accusation against Trump than Clinton.

Correct me if I am wrong...
Did Trump every fly to pedophile island with epstein?
We know for sure billy bob did it many times....
He didnt have to. He had Ivanka to molest.

trump-daughter.png

When backed in a corner with the truth,

this is the bull shit you come up with...
I wasnt in a corner nor was I backing up. I just pointed out Drumpf was more interested in molesting his daughter instead of flying to some island to do it.

What type of sicko are you to actually state Trump molested his daughter.

I’ve said it before. They like the idea that young girls get molested. It’s really creepy.

No better proof then what you pointed out TD. And sicko is the correct word.

I might add that they equate a date with sex. I guess if you have that kind of mindset, you would be creepy too.

I predict a Moore victory by a 10 point margin so let’s see which is more reliable: 1. Polls by Washington Post or 2. My simple intuition

Oh yeah! he will! :banana: :2up:

The Judge is an innocent man. Alabama knows that!:thup:

I expect him to win with a 8 to 10% margin
That many supporters of child molesting and christian sharia in Alabama.

The only people I see hoping a child was molested in Alabama are those sickos on the left.
We are not encouraging/cheering for the possible election of a child molester because its.....biblical.

Oh yeah! he will! :banana: :2up:

The Judge is an innocent man. Alabama knows that!:thup:

I expect him to win with a 8 to 10% margin
That many supporters of child molesting and christian sharia in Alabama.

The only people I see hoping a child was molested in Alabama are those sickos on the left.
We are not encouraging/cheering for the possible election of a child molester because its.....biblical.

No, you are so wanting this to be true, it’s creepy.

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

What tax break? I will be paying about $1500 a year more.

isis has been decimated.

I call this WINNING....

What tax break? I will be paying about $1500 a year more.
Many cons are in for a rude awakening when they get their tax bill.

I think he will win.

The public is burned out on the liberal propaghanda machine and like with Trump a backlash is in the pipeline.

I am amazed! Thirty of you voted and so far it is unanimous that Roy Moore will be elected. That's both sides of the aisle voting and you all agree Roy Moore will be elected. That has got to be a first on USMB. Over 250 replies and what a discussion! You guys truly went all out! You're an awesome group of people!! Many thanks to you all.

I think he will win.

The public is burned out on the liberal propaghanda machine and like with Trump a backlash is in the pipeline.
I agree and that is one very handsome little grandson you have there in your avi, Grandpa!

Forum List

Back