Will Roy Moore be Elected?

Will Roy Moore be elected?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yeah! he will! :banana: :2up:

The Judge is an innocent man. Alabama knows that!:thup:
You are all now shitting about next years midterm right?
There are a number of ways democrats can play this lost to their favor but the one inescapable truth is that Republicans with have only a one vote majority in the Senate. Considering how hard it has been to pass legislation with a two vote majority, this spells real danger for the Trump agenda.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

Good news for Moore. He lost to a Democrat in a deep red state, but at least he got 94% in a USMB poll!

Anyone else see Trump throw Moore under the bus this morning?

He said the reason he supported Strange was because he knew Moore wouldn't win a general election.

If that is true, why did he do all the robo calls and the rally? I thought Trump didn't support losers.

Forum List

Back