Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

You NAZI!

How dare you control what a man says about another man wife!!

When you respond this response from me was because one individual in this thread called me a Nazi ( not you… Well not yet ), so I had to do it… Well I didn’t have to but I wanted to!
Syv59Mj.gif
75210770.jpg
1u06mu.jpg
npc_puncha_puncha_punch_a_nazi_by_chaser1992_ddbikrm-fullview.jpg
tumblr_phbg5nQADi1w41wdoo1_1280.jpg

Are you on your period? Heavy flow day?

Or do you just need a hug?
Libtards can’t figure things out when it comes to sex. You must be a libtard. You’re obviously a pussy. Go get your mommy to give you your binky.

In any event, it was my pleasure to correct you. Your ignorance is understandable. After all, you are libtarded.

Libtards can’t figure things out when it comes to sex. You must be a libtard. You’re obviously a pussy. Go get your mommy to give you your binky.

In any event, it was my pleasure to correct you. Your ignorance is understandable. After all, you are libtarded.

Ha!~ What a fucking retard you are. I would suggest you look at some of my posts with regards to politics, douchebag.

Calling me a libtard only proves how fucking ignorant and stupid you truly are...

Well you have proven that.

You were boot licking long before Biden hit the scene. You don't have a problem kissing Trump's white ass.
nah i’ve never boot licked Xiden and the party of the klan…that’s just you plantation boy

There have been a lot of folks in this thread, making this argument, and? They have all been categorically wrong.

They do not understand, when Rock poked fun at her appearance? It has NOTHING to do with honor. But such is the problem with a forum littered with Low IQ, emotion driven, TEE VEE watching, absent critical thinking people. HE could have poked fun at anyones appearance, it would not have been a reason for folks to throw down and brawl. Was it in poor taste? Sure, but it had nothing to do with. . . "honor." :rolleyes:

A few folks, early on, noted her VERY LACK of honor. However, this is beside the point. Personal appearance? HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HONOR OR CHARACTER.

Sicking one's husband upon another man to bitch slap them? THAT, indeed, DOES have to do with honor... Jada besmirched her own honor, and degraded it further by such a very act.

"Honour (British English) or honor (American English; see spelling differences) is the idea of a bond between an individual and a society as a quality of a person that is both of social teaching and of personal ethos, that manifests itself as a code of conduct, and has various elements such as valour, chivalry, honesty, and compassion. It is an abstract concept entailing a perceived quality of worthiness and respectability that affects both the social standing and the self-evaluation of an individual or institution such as a family, school, regiment or nation. Accordingly, individuals (or institutions) are assigned worth and stature based on the harmony of their actions with a specific code of honour, and the moral code of the society at large.

Samuel Johnson, in his A Dictionary of the English Language (1755), defined honour as having several senses, the first of which was "nobility of soul, magnanimity, and a scorn of meanness". This sort of honour derives from the perceived virtuous conduct and personal integrity of the person endowed with it. On the other hand, Johnson also defined honour in relationship to "reputation" and "fame"; to "privileges of rank or birth", and as "respect" of the kind which "places an individual socially and determines his right to precedence". This sort of honour is often not so much a function of moral or ethical excellence, as it is a consequence of power. Finally, with respect to sexuality, honour has traditionally been associated with (or identical to) "chastity" or "virginity", or in case of married men and women, "fidelity". Some have argued that honour should be seen more as a rhetoric, or set of possible actions, than as a code."
You quoted one part of my post. I did not excuse him because he was "defending his wife's honor". Just pointing out a reason for what he did.

This deflection ricocheted off your forehead.

Will Smith, whom I respect, acted a fool. Should be charged.
And that's why I respect Chris Rock because he didn't act white. He didn't act like a b*tch.

He's not pressing charges. If that was a white dude ? He would have dined out on that for the rest career. Rich or not rich. He would slapped in a lawsuit within the hour. He would have tried to get Will for every penny.

Chris Rock was basically sucka punched by a man younger and bigger than himand he took it like a BOSS. He barely moved a muscle. White dude would have been rolling on the ground

And that's why I respect Chris Rock because he didn't act white. He didn't act like a b*tch.
You know all about acting like a bitch, punk....

He's not pressing charges. If that was a white dude ? He would have dined out on that for the rest career. Rich or not rich. He would slapped in a lawsuit within the hour. He would have tried to get Will for every penny.
No, he wouldn't have. As soon as Smith made his way to the stage Rock knew he'd fucked up.

But I understand you'd want to Rock sue a white guy, but that's just because you're fucking lazy and you think blacks (not negro scumbags like you) should sue for the sake of suing. Rock wouldn't have sued anyone because, his joke notwithstanding, he's a decent human being...

Chris Rock was basically sucka punched by a man younger and bigger than himand he took it like a BOSS. He barely moved a muscle. White dude would have been rolling on the ground

You make it sound like Smith is a generation behind Rock. There's a four year age difference. Then again, internet tough guys like you would never be able to kick the shit out of someone four years younger than you, so you just assume it's that way for everyone...

Will Smith has apologized.

Chris Rock, who has also apologized, has accepted Smith's apology.

Time to move on...

He took his bitch-slapping like a damn bitch motherfucker.
If it had been me....I would have beat that motherfucker to a pulp right on the motherfucking stage.

Ha!~ What a fucking retard you are. I would suggest you look at some of my posts with regards to politics, douchebag.

Calling me a libtard only proves how fucking ignorant and stupid you truly are...
Strong debate skills you’re showing there, you imbecile. I strongly suggest you take remedial 1st grade.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A white dude would have punched him back

Just for the record, there is no "us whites," "us blacks," or "us" whatever.
I see entirely too much of that, on this site these days for comfort.

. . . you would think this place is turning into Stormfront-lite.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back