Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

That idea contradicts everything the left pushes with their gender equality crap. Defending a “woman’s honor” is “misogynistic” now. It’s all bullshit, but that is what they push.

I mean your newest hero, Kentanji Jackson doesn’t even know what a “woman” is.
Only a chicken head would think Will Smith did the right thing.

1648516232466.png

How many kids do you think are watching the Grammys and are going to go to school and slap the kid giving a presentation because Will Smith did?

You just boot licked Trump and the Republican Party which has the mindset of the sheet wearers. There isn't a white ass you won't kiss to try and be accepted, that is why you are quiet as hell when you see all the racist remarks by whites on this forum.
keep deflecting…

How many kids do you think are watching the Grammys and are going to go to school and slap the kid giving a presentation because Will Smith did?.
I have no doubt. . . kids in High schools all over that nation are talking about it today. And will continue talking about it all week.

Had Tupac not been gay, Jada probably would have ended up with him. Kids and teens are a lot smarter, well, many of them, than a lot of adults give them credit for. And there are a lot of very ignorant adults, of all races, as I am sure you have witnessed on this site, and in your life. This is how our children learn, by mimicry of the adults in the culture. If you want to survive, you quickly understand how the system works, and how you need to act if you are to get by.

So no, rarely do I believe many a kid or teen will have watched the Grammys, but all it takes is one or two, to have heard about this incident, and they ALL know who Will Smith and Chris Rock are, and by now? Yeah, a good portion of them have reviewed the videos on their social media by now. I have already been to a Black Forum and reviewed the comments. I have no illusions about it being populated by members who are all adults. Nor do I think that the social media will be immune to this, it is a pretty big incident.

Did you respect him when he told the joke?

Honestly? I usually don't pay much attention to the comings and goings of the propagandists. Even the black ones are sell outs to the oligarchs, who seek to divide everyone, by religion, age, gender, sex, race, you name it. Dividing people makes ruling folks easier. So? IMO, we can't really be sure the whole thing wasn't staged. Making a spectacle means folks don't pay attention to real problems that we should be paying attention to.

Go read the Variety Article about the feud between the Smiths and Rock going back to 2016, and what Jada had posted JUST SIX DAYS ago on her tik tok. . . if that doesn't make you suspicious of the glitterati? I don't know what to tell you man. If Jada has said, she doesn't care, why should he? Why should any of us, "respect or disrespect" Rock for a silly joke? But now? We are supposed to be gas-lit and told to not respect him for what he said? :dunno: Doesn't make sense.
Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

The only actor/comedian I trust to have enough integrity not to play a game like this would be Chappelle. TBH.

3TDc.gif

Last edited:
Yep. Smith bitch slapped (or punched) Chris Rock for cracking a joke about Jada’s bald head. It was a fucking joke. The slap or punch appears to have been real. The sound went off due to the ensuing “language.” Rock seemed genuinely stunned, but the guy can take a hit.

Will Smith is kind of :cuckoo:

Both men showed themselves to be sissies.

Smith goes up on stage and just smacks him once with an open hand. He should have stuck Rock with a shiv for disrespecting his old lady.

And then Rock didn't even defend himself, even after that pussy Smith turned his head. Chris Rock should have tackled doofus and shoved his nappy head through a plate glass window for disrespecting his stage.

When Ralph Cifaretto told a fat joke about Johnny Sack's old lady, Sack was ready to have him whacked over it.

The precedent existed for Smith to do whatever he thought was appropriate.

Forum List

Back