Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Ok.

Smith laughed. Oh, and then he saw his tragically sick wife was unhappy. And next he was all huff and puff. He is a poseur.

Or he didn't immediately get the joke because the reference was about a movie from 22 years ago no one watched. When he did, he was pissed.

And alopecia is a medical condition not a fucking dire illness. It isn’t gonna give her a fever or diarrhea or even a sore throat. It isn’t going to do anything to her except cause her some hair loss. A bit sad. Not exactly a tragedy. And nothing that justifies an assault or a battery.

You mean other than she works in an industry where appearance is kind of important...

Sorry, it was an ugly mean-spirited joke.

Both Rock and Smith have apologized for their behavior, as they should have.

If Trump was on either side of this exchange, he'd still be sending off mean tweets at the other party. Oh, no, he won't because Twitter finally banned his ass.

So then you agree that if a white man calls a black man the N word, the black guy has the legal right to punch the white who said it?

If you are stupid enough to do that, you kind of have it coming.

And then if a black man offends me in any way, I can lay him out?

Sure, then we can charge you with a hate crime. Works for me.

I'll say it again, because humans aren't civilized, we have to have Stand Your Ground laws. If you attack someone, they have the right to shoot you dead. Even if they insulted you, you don't have the right to attack them. Even if they attacked your fat, ugly or bald wife.

Uh, no, letting entitled white people shoot anyone who scares them isn't a solution. If you don't want to get your ass kicked, don't go around insulting people. Most of us learn this in High School.

What about a woman? I've had women disrespect me. Can I punch them out?

Why do I get the feeling that is your secret fantasy?

No, it triggered Jada. The pissy look on her face triggered Will, who was laughing at the joke before that.
Or the joke didn't immediately register because it's an obscure reference to an obscure movie.

Oh, for the love of God, calm your hormones. He didn't "insult" her. He made a teasing joke about a not-at-all-serious skin condition she's perfectly happy to play up proudly when it suits her.

Kind of etiquitte, you can talk about your illnesses, but other people can't.

Frankly, she didn't even look particularly offended herself. The pissy look on her face was more like, "Oh, this again. Her Majesty is not amused." It kinda reminded me of the look my cat gets when I buy the cheap cat food.

Just remember, your cat would eat you if the size ratios were reversed.

I don't believe it was a fake slap because Denzel Washington had a chat with Smith right after it happened and since Denzel is a decent human being and does not spew political bullshit every day, I don't believe he would agree to be party to this supposedly fake stunt.

I also believe Jada sic'd Will on Chris because he was laughing until he saw that stink eyed look on her face. THEN he became angry. On top of that, I am more inclined to believe she does NOT have that skin condition and instead shaves her head because she ruined her scalp with trying to make her nappy hair more european via too many chemicals over too many years...and she admitted that herself that she could not get parts in movies because of her hair...so to appease people, she wanted straighter hair. Do y'all think Harrys wife Megans hair is really like what you see? Think again. She, too, is nappy headed. She is black. Its what their hair is. They all wear wigs while screaming cultural appropiation if a non colored person wears head braids or dreadlocks.

The KKKleaners called, they say they can't get those soot stains out of your white Klan robes.

Now these are coming out..

There's will smith making fun OF A MAN with that bald head thing.

Now watch has his manipulative wife justifies riding another man in the very bed they are in. Not only is will cucked but she is proud and completely unapologetic.

Sigh....

Almost feel sorry for him.

They've both apologized, and those apologies have been accepted. The two primaries are moving on. It's funny how people here can't, spewing nonsensical extortion theories as if they might have substance.

You're high as fuck if you think Will Smith is going to pay Chris Rock anything to not press charges. Rock said, pretty quickly, that he had no intention of filing charges.

Of course, though, I'll await your providing evidence to the contrary...
Smith and the OSCARS both offered up $$$$ pretty quickly in all liklihood hun. Guarantee--Jada was on the phone to lawyers within 10 minutes of the hit. Guarantee---Oscars attorneys were on the phone within 1 minute of the hit.

sooooo Chris Rock shouldnt make a joke about a bald actor either ? and if he does he gets what he gets right ?
I don’t think anyone should be mocking others on physical appearances or medical conditions. Whether that person gets it or not is a matter of reaction, not what I think.

Or he didn't immediately get the joke because the reference was about a movie from 22 years ago no one watched. When he did, he was pissed.

You mean other than she works in an industry where appearance is kind of important...

Sorry, it was an ugly mean-spirited joke.

Both Rock and Smith have apologized for their behavior, as they should have.

If Trump was on either side of this exchange, he'd still be sending off mean tweets at the other party. Oh, no, he won't because Twitter finally banned his ass.
Demi Moore shaved her head for GI JANE-----and looked great still.
Referring to Jada as GI Jane 2 isn't even mean.

This was a GHETTO moment out in full view for everyone to see---even funnier is that it is WILL SMITH who was made likeable to white viewers. A black guy who wanted to escaped the Ghettos is what Fresh Prince was really about. Seems this story sold to white middle class for decades was all a big lie. It isn't good for anyone to see this--not for the oscars, not hollyweird itself, not for Smith and not for Rock either. Rock will get big money out of this----and they will try to brush this under the table.

They got Will Smith out of the Ghettos and raised in Uncle Carls white upperclass neighborhood with all the benefits, but they still couldn't get the Ghetto out of him is not a good look for the Woke Hollyweird.

Demi Moore shaved her head for GI JANE-----and looked great still.
Referring to Jada as GI Jane 2 isn't even mean.

This was a GHETTO moment out in full view for everyone to see---even funnier is that it is WILL SMITH who was made likeable to white viewers. A black guy who wanted to escaped the Ghettos is what Fresh Prince was really about. Seems this lie sold to white middle class for decades was all a big lie. It isn't good for anyone to see this--not for the oscars, not hollyweird itself, not for Smith and not for Rock either. Rock will get big money out of this----and they will try to brush this under the table.

They got Will Smith out of the Ghettos and raised in Uncle Carls white upperclass neighborhood with all the benefits, but they still couldn't get the Ghetto out of him is not a good look for the Woke Hollyweird.
It was another cuck moment for will smith. No, I don't believe it was staged. A few reasons. One, all publicity is good is a fallacy and completely untrue. Unless they just wanted to deliberately dishonor the Williams father and sisters which is what it was supposed to be about. Also, they would have come out by now to tell everyone it was staged based on the massive reaction worldwide. No, will is an emasculated person and he has to live with it every night considering the interview by that manipulative mate he has. Also, people act like she has cancer. It isn't cancer and considering the vast wealth they have, there are designer wigs etc. It's not some life threatening disease.

But

She made it all about her as she always does and so many women in Hollywood do. They protest and every other cause they virtue signal about in between bites of caviar, sips of Dom Pérignon.

Sigh

Watch the video with her copping to the affair for EVERYONE TO SEE (which is weird) so that the tart could somehow recoup her reputation and didn't give one log about the damage she did to her husband she supposedly loves but clearly doesn't.

Remember this. There are two different men in moat women's lives. One of the men they are deeply infatuated with and have been obsessed with that man for a long time. The other is the man they marry and they are not the same man.

They will never admit it, but that is true. Can you deal with that truth?

I don’t think anyone should be mocking others on physical appearances or medical conditions. Whether that person gets it or not is a matter of reaction, not what I think.
Ahhhh, it's not a devastating medical condition. It isn't.

Forum List

Back