Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Demi Moore shaved her head for GI JANE-----and looked great still.
Referring to Jada as GI Jane 2 isn't even mean.

This was a GHETTO moment out in full view for everyone to see---even funnier is that it is WILL SMITH who was made likeable to white viewers. A black guy who wanted to escaped the Ghettos is what Fresh Prince was really about. Seems this story sold to white middle class for decades was all a big lie. It isn't good for anyone to see this--not for the oscars, not hollyweird itself, not for Smith and not for Rock either. Rock will get big money out of this----and they will try to brush this under the table.

They got Will Smith out of the Ghettos and raised in Uncle Carls white upperclass neighborhood with all the benefits, but they still couldn't get the Ghetto out of him is not a good look for the Woke Hollyweird.
Was this a GHETTO moment Turtleshit?

This has not been confirmed by all news sources, however, it appears that Will Smith apologized for his actions.

Over instagram? I hope he called him personally. I keep flipping on this one. The guy made fun of his wife's medical condition. But then just a week ago she said this........................."I had to learn to get the courage to go, nah I’m not doing it, which is why I feel the freedom today, I don’t give two craps what people feel about this bald head of mine. Cuz guess what? I love it.”

She doesn't give 2 craps? Seems like she does.

The only way I forgive the Smith's is if next year's Oscar's is a 2 hour roast of Jada and Will has to sit and take it. We'll have Lisa Lampanelli, Nikki Glaser. Do you think Will would have smacked a woman who made that joke or would Jada have gone up and done it if it was let's say Amy Schumer said it?

If you are stupid enough to do that, you kind of have it coming.

Sure, then we can charge you with a hate crime. Works for me.

Uh, no, letting entitled white people shoot anyone who scares them isn't a solution. If you don't want to get your ass kicked, don't go around insulting people. Most of us learn this in High School.

Why do I get the feeling that is your secret fantasy?
No, no no. Stop it right there. That's an invalid comeback. If I'm stupid enough to offend someone I have it coming? What if that person is too easily offended?

I/We/You never have it coming no matter what you say. That's the point you stupid fuck. Nothing you say gives another person the right to put their hands on you. And until you realize this, you're uncivilized.

Ahhhh, it's not a devastating medical condition. It isn't.
Again, I don’t think highly of mocking someone’s physical looks, limitations, disabilities or medical conditions regardless of severity. If you do that and get your ass smacked, then that’s on you.

Smith and the OSCARS both offered up $$$$ pretty quickly in all liklihood hun.

No, probably not.

Feel free to provide anything at all to support that assertion, though...

Guarantee--Jada was on the phone to lawyers within 10 minutes of the hit.

Guarantee, she was not. She was still there in the audience, waiting for her husband to win the Best Actor award. She wasn't on the phone to anyone, as the award for Best Actor was handed out almost 45 minutes after the slap.

Do you seriously not think about the things you say before you say them?

Guarantee---Oscars attorneys were on the phone within 1 minute of the hit.

Actually, no, they weren't. The Academy Board didn't know what to do. They'd never been faced with something like that. There was no protocol for dealing with it. By the time they would've decided on what to do the show would've been over.

And, even if it's feasible that "Oscar's attorneys" were on the phone within 1 minute of the hit, who were they calling?

I'll remain completely open, though, to you providing supporting evidence to show your assertions are even a little bit accurate...

If you are stupid enough to do that, you kind of have it coming.

Sure, then we can charge you with a hate crime. Works for me.

Uh, no, letting entitled white people shoot anyone who scares them isn't a solution. If you don't want to get your ass kicked, don't go around insulting people. Most of us learn this in High School.

Why do I get the feeling that is your secret fantasy?
So you think the way things are done in high school are the way things should be handled in the real world? You're either incredibly stupid or fucking with me. Yes, Will Smith acted like a high school child.

Sorry but this is why stand your ground was passed. You people are too easily triggered. And when you decide to take the law into your own hands, that's when we shoot you, legally, because you are too uncivilized to know you are wrong, even if you were "offended" Go fuck yourself.

Me? No, I at first didn't like stand your ground because throughout my life, every fight I've ever gotten into, I could have been shot when I started winning the fight and the pussy would claim stand your ground. But here's the difference between me and you. I've NEVER attacked anyone. I get them to attack me, then I kick their ass. So nothing Chris Rock could say would get me to get up out of my seat and attack him. Not because I'm a coward no. In fact, I'm a fucking man. And I hope you don't think that hollywood bitch slap was manly. But Chris is smaller than him. If that was out on the streets, Chris would have legally been able to kill Will for what he did. Or was about to do. Because I don't think Chris could have shot him as he was walking back to his seat. But guys who've been punched once and the puncher wasn't attacking them anymore have gotten away with it too. Happened in Florida. The guy totally provoked the guy to punch him. But when he did, the guy sat on the ground, pulled out his gun and shot him in the chest and he went home to bed that night know why? Because you have no right to put your hands on another man, or woman.

Think of it that way tough guy. You can't put your hands on a woman or a man. This isn't survival of the fittest where the strong rule the weak. In fact, laws make it so usually the weak rule the strong or anyone trying to be too strong. Please don't try to tell us the way things work in the ghetto is the way things should work in the rest of the world. If you want to act ghetto, go back to the ghetto.

OMG black people have ruined Hollywood. And now Football. Did you hear every NFL team MUST hire black or woman offensive assistant coach that is to be groomed to be a head coach one day? WTF is going on??? NFL owners MUST hire blacks? WOW

Again, I don’t think highly of mocking someone’s physical looks, limitations, disabilities or medical conditions regardless of severity. If you do that and get your ass smacked, then that’s on you.
Actually, you are wrong. It's illegal to hit someone who makes fun of you. You know that right?

Or he didn't immediately get the joke because the reference was about a movie from 22 years ago no one watched. When he did, he was pissed.

You mean other than she works in an industry where appearance is kind of important...

Sorry, it was an ugly mean-spirited joke.

Both Rock and Smith have apologized for their behavior, as they should have.

If Trump was on either side of this exchange, he'd still be sending off mean tweets at the other party. Oh, no, he won't because Twitter finally banned his ass.
Or, most likely, he got the joke and faked a laugh until he saw she was not pleased, and then chose to behave like the asshole he is.

Will Smith is a coward. First of all, he hits like a bitch. Second of all, if it was the dude from the Green Mile I don't think Will would have reacted the same way.
If a dead guy stood up there telling jokes, it would be good trick indeed.

Actually, you are wrong. It's illegal to hit someone who makes fun of you. You know that right?
Pulling people out of cars and beating the living shit out of them because they made a wrong turn during a social justice protest is also illegal yet 2020 showed myself and many others that legality is simply interpretation.

I applaud Chris Rock for not being a pussy and pressing charges. He manned up.

Pulling people out of cars and beating the living shit out of them because they made a wrong turn during a social justice protest is also illegal yet 2020 showed myself and many others that legality is simply interpretation.

I applaud Chris Rock for not being a pussy and pressing charges. He manned up.
He didn't "man up" too much standing there letting someone bitch slap him (if the whole thing were real, that is).

He didn't "man up" too much standing there letting someone bitch slap him (if the whole thing were real, that is).
No, he took it and laughed and acted under self control. The spin doctors will try harder and harder to convince us it was staged. It wasn't. Again, will Smith is an emasculated man and that is am example of the reaction. I am not a psychiatrist, but I don't think it takes much of a leap to see the psychological effects that his narcissistic wife had on him when she blamed her infidelity and treachery on him and then had the whole world watch it and they are in the same bed that she rode her lover.

Forum List

Back