Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

What class, he assaults Chris Rock live on stage for cracking a joke about Jada.

Really Will? Now you’re a tough guy after you were cool with some other guy slamming your wife?

View attachment 622263

I could not believe this when I saw it come over Twitter--had to check to make sure it was real and not some act or something. What a joke. No wonder our kids act the way they do with "examples" like this.

I didn’t really get the joke at first, but apparently it was aimed at Jada being bald.

Found this story from a while back, about how stunning and brave Jada is for “accepting her baldness”.

If she was so proud and accepting of it, why did she get so offended?

You’ll notice in the video Will actually laughs at the joke, then it cuts to Jada, and she is pissed. Next thing you know Will is on stage to assault Chris.

I didn’t really get the joke at first, but apparently it was aimed at Jada being bald.

Found this story from a while back, about how stunning and brave Jada is for “accepting her baldness”.

If she was so proud and accepting of it, why did she get so offended?

You’ll notice in the video Will actually laughs at the joke, then it cuts to Jada, and she is pissed. Next thing you know Will is on stage to assault Chris.

The joke was bad and low. Alopecia is a medical condition, not something you can help. THAT SAID. Will Smith should have just heckled Rock from the seats verbally IMO, like "Leave her hair alone jerk", not gone up and assaulted him.

Can anyone explain to a non American what happened there?

Multi millionaire black movie star, Will Smith, had a ghetto moment.

I’m not a critical race theorist, but I’m sure there is an excuse for it. African Americans are not able to suppress “heated moments” because of 300 years of slavery, or something.

A2B56881-DD66-47E5-BC99-5D721DE28ACC.jpeg

Multi millionaire black movie star, Will Smith, had a ghetto moment.

I’m not a critical race theorist, but I’m sure there is an excuse for it. African Americans are not able to suppress “heated moments” because of 300 years of slavery, or something.
So Putin is slaughtering tons of white people in Ukraine bringing the propspect of WW3 that's not a problem to you.

Will Smith slaps someone on stage for dissing his wife and that's a problem to you

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that

"Stop thinking about the damn wall! There is no wall. There are only bricks, your job is to lay this brick perfectly. Then Move on to the next brick then lay the brick perfectly, then the next one. Don't be worrying about no wall. Your only concern is one brick." - Will Smith's dad teaching young Will how to build a wall...what a looney ass dad! lol

"the secret to my success is as boring as it is uncompromising. movie sales dropping? get up, lay another brick! marriage disintegrating? lay another brick. no matter what you're going through, there's always another brick right in front of you waiting to be laid. the only question is are you gonna get up and lay it?" - Will Smith

“What you have come to understand as ‘Will Smith,’ the alien annihilating M.C., the bigger-than-life movie star, is largely a construction—a carefully crafted and honed character—designed to protect myself...to hide the coward” - Will Smith

“The North Philly streets had a way of hardening you. You either crystallized into a mean motherfucker, or the hood broke you.” - Will Smith

It’s all political
The best was when Ricky Gerbo ( spelling)
Was host and trashed them all

I wou;d have watched that one more if I had known about it; I heard some of his commentary afterwards and some of it was spot on.

What class, he assaults Chris Rock live on stage for cracking a joke about Jada.

Really Will? Now you’re a tough guy after you were cool with some other guy slamming your wife?

View attachment 622263

/——-/ Nothing in Hollyweird happens by accident. Everything is scripted for maximum exposure. Just a publicity stunt where everyone played their part.

Viewership is irrelevant, the pedo-homo-anti-White industry in Hollywood have unlimited money, when they are not making ridiculous, non-sense movies about Jews in WWII, they make movies celebrating Blacks emerging from the non-existent oppression of Whitey, and grotesque "beauty" of "Black power." This savagery makes Blacks look like what they are in reality when not wearing the White man's suit and tie..

Forum List

Back