Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

What a completely hen pecked PUSSY. He was LAUGHING at the joke. But ole baldy got upset so he had to change his tune and make an ass of himself.

Man what a clown.
Exactly. He laughed and then the idiot gets a look from his marxist wife. Then AAALLLL of a sudden he is all offended.

Went from laughing at the joke, to not laughing at the joke.....

Woke Hollywood sure has the most warped priorities.

For the first 147 minutes of the most effed up Oscars ceremony in history, the fast dwindling millions of viewers were treated to a smorgasbord of preaching about politically correct causes and take downs of everything the left so despise about America today.
Predictably, Florida's Parental Rights in Education Bill, toxic masculinity, the evil of so-called 'unbearable white women' dubbed Karen's calling the cops on black women, and white people trying to understand 'black Twitter' were all deemed issues worthy of disdain from right on presenters Wanda Sykes, Amy Schumer and Regina Hall.

Just imagine the reaction if it had been a white actor who attacked Rock. I don't believe Hollywood stars would be lining up to defend Smith on the red carpet at Oscar after parties, as they have been today.

Multi millionaire black movie star, Will Smith, had a ghetto moment.

I’m not a critical race theorist, but I’m sure there is an excuse for it. African Americans are not able to suppress “heated moments” because of 300 years of slavery, or something.
He did turn black all of a sudden. He's even got the accent down, but especially the anger.

Chris Rock is great. Will Smith should have been arrested

He did turn black all of a sudden. He's even got the accent down, but especially the anger.

Chris Rock is great. Will Smith should have been arrested
Its amazing isn't it. You can put on a tux, walk the red carpet, hob knob with all the big wigs, eat at the fanciest restaurants, but eventually the thug in you has no choice but to come out.

Bravo!!!!!!

Its amazing isn't it. You can put on a tux, walk the red carpet, hob knob with all the big wigs, eat at the fanciest restaurants, but eventually the thug in you has no choice but to come out.

Bravo!!!!!!
People were laughing right up to the moment. They thought it was staged.

Negro privilege again? A negro can punch a negro without fear of being arrested for the assault which is a 2nd degree misdemeanor in most states. In California I am sure blacks are allowed to do anything now. Where more highly developed are held to higher standards.

2 + 2 = 4 still.

Last edited:
His wife is losing her hair so she shaves it bald now. GI Jane is a movie where Demi Moore famously shaved her head. Its a shaved head joke.
So, you’re at a party and someone makes a joke about your wife’s weight…You just laugh?

Oh, and I seem to recall some guy named August. That marxist jada Smith was having sex with him and cheated on her tough Will. Don't think he slapped him with that weak cross. Ahhh, but Chris rock telling a joke that he laughed at and then all of sudden was really really mad only after his cheating looked at him.....

Such weak sauce.

6aay4d.jpg

Forum List

Back