Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

No offense to Down Syndrome victims, but to be honest Will Smith always had a mongoloid look. Small eyes, far apart. Probably one of the least talented performers in the pedo-homo-anti-White industry of Hollywood.

His kids are into doper cults and he donates bucks to con artists like Obama and Scientologists, so its clear he has the IQ of a tree stump and has passed that onto his kids. Definitely not Dynasty building potential. lol

The constant fear during my childhood honed my sensitivity to every detail in my environment.

I developed a razor sharp intuition, and ability to attune to every emotion around me. I learned to sense anger, predict joy, and understand sadness on far deeper levels.

my father tormented me, but also the greatest man i've ever known. he was an alcoholic, but also sober at every movie premiere of mine. he had my back, and never abandoned me

- Will Smith

Again… You’re misusing the word. There was no “defending” going on. There was a joke. And an assault.

He was defending his wife from that hurt deeply. Again, if someone was in a wheelchair and comedian made a joke about them not dancing, it would be the same thing.

I only became aware of it a few years ago.

I am really quite surprised at how prevalent it is among black women in the American community. My favorite politician, Cynthia McKinney, I believe suffers from it.

I did some research, and I believe, between 4-5% of middle aged or older black women get this condition, about 1 and half percent to two percent of Hispanic women, and a percent of white women get it.

For some reason, Asian women don't really get it. They have less than a percent of their population that suffer from it.

Men everywhere?

:auiqs.jpg:

Cynthia McKinney is your favorite politician? That is scary.

Yes, it was a fucking joke. But Jada has alopecia. She has struggled with hair loss because of it. Making a joke about someone illness is pretty sad. Chris Rock crossed a line with a joke, and her husband slapped the shit out of him.

I don't watch any of the award shows. But I bet Chris Rock doesn't get asked next year.
I am not a fan of Will Smith but he was nice with what he did to Rock because Chris should have had his head kicked in for verbally assaulting another man wife even if it was in a tasteless joke.

Rock has always been a punk and someone finally slapped him for being the pathetic piece of trash he is…

Cynthia McKinney is your favorite politician? That is scary.
Well, one of them.

When ever the consortium, the government and media rig the establishment against representative, you can generally be assured they are doing something correct.

If you think that is scary? You probably have a distorted POV and false information.

Not a lot of representatives go out and get the Phd. in governance now, do they?

He was defending his wife from that hurt deeply. Again, if someone was in a wheelchair and comedian made a joke about them not dancing, it would be the same thing.
While you clearly believe such an act is virtuous, or noble; then why obfuscate the terms of the reaction? Why disingenuously insist on couching in terms of defending, instead of just saying outright. That you would assault the person? Because that is in fact, what that would be. Does speaking it plain tarnish the white knights armor? I’m still trying to figure exactly what is supposed to be being defended here.

While you clearly believe such an act is virtuous, or noble; then why obfuscate the terms of the reaction? Why disingenuously insist on couching in terms of defending, instead of just saying outright. That you would assault the person? Because that is in fact, what that would be. Does speaking it plain tarnish the white knights armor? I’m still trying to figure exactly what is supposed to be being defended here.
Perhaps he believes that the Muslims were justified in that Charlie Hebdo debacle?

I don't know when we became a culture that justifies violence over free speech?

:dunno:

I am not a fan of Will Smith but he was nice with what he did to Rock because Chris should have had his head kicked in for verbally assaulting another man wife even if it was in a tasteless joke.

Rock has always been a punk and someone finally slapped him for being the pathetic piece of trash he is…
Ahhhh. . .

So you too huh?

Free speech is dying in America. :rolleyes:

Was the joke in poor taste? Sure. Nothing warrants turning the nation into a fascist police state zone, where folks go around whacking each other like Nazis if they don't approve of speech they don't like.

Where the hell does that end? . . especially in a nation where open carry is allowed.

:doubt:

Multi millionaire black movie star, Will Smith, had a ghetto moment.

I’m not a critical race theorist, but I’m sure there is an excuse for it. African Americans are not able to suppress “heated moments” because of 300 years of slavery, or something.
Actually. . . Chris Rock does a bit on this too.

:auiqs.jpg:

Black African American slapped a Black Jamaican comic. because Will's a victim and not an affirmative action token Black.....I think.....so now Will can pretend to be tough on the movie set.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Greg
I told you already, neither one of them are Jamaican.

:rolleyes:

Personally? If I were Jada, I would want him smacked for the joke at her expense in 2016, far more than this years joke. Minute mark three.

Forum List

Back