Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

To be honest, with what's going on in your movie industry, in that Oscar bullshit and in your so called culture if it were up to me I would tie all these culture people in a bunch and drowned them in an ocean or maybe threw them in a volcano's mouth.
Lots of Americans feel the same way. Viewership of awards shows is tanking. Hollywood is dead.

Someone defended his wife's honor and you fucks think that is a bad thing.

Typical.
Defending her honor? Lol! What is this the fucking renaissance? Maybe challenge him to a dual? I thought women were equal now? What happened to that egalitarian nugget? I guess these poor defenseless women really do require a mysogonistic had to get by in life.

*Sigh* I think you’re reading too much into this…One guy makes a joke, the other guy got offended, and slapped the jokester….I don’t think a duel is in order….
:auiqs.jpg:

. . . and I am telling you, you aren't putting any thought at all into how civilizations and societies degrade over time. Why do the Bill of Rights mean so little today?

It isn't that simple. It starts with folks just slapping each other in revenge on TEE VEE, but where does it end?

iu

It is the lax attitude about the decay, and the fall that brought fascism to Europe after the depression. . . . first it entered Italy and Spain, and then Germany. Folks didn't care, and the violence followed, they just accepted the loss of civil norms.

Today, it's "I don’t think a duel is in order,"

. . . and next year we have mass graves.

:sigh2:

Civilized people don't "defend," their wife's honor like this.

Especially in a nation where everyone is armed.

:rolleyes:
Also begs the question as to what “honor he’s supposedly defending. Considering she is quite famous for getting drilled out by different guys on the regular. If Will was concerned about defending anyones honor; he should probably start with his own cuckolded ass.

To be honest, with what's going on in your movie industry, in that Oscar bullshit and in your so called culture if it were up to me I would tie all these culture people in a bunch and drowned them in an ocean or maybe threw them in a volcano's mouth.
Seems to me that you wouldn't have this kind of shit going in the Oscars if people would learn to be more humble and more gracious toward each other. Instead you got some loud-mouth asshole making fun of people's health problems....and then his target's husband bitch-slapping the fuck out of him on national TV. This is just a by-product of bad upbringing and a false sense of pride that overrules common decency.

Chris Rock shouldn't have said it....and Will Smith shouldn't have slapped him......but Will has to live with her. He can't go around letting his wife talk shit about him for not defending her honor......and the point is....these motherfuckers don't know how to act in public. This is how they act at home.

What class, he assaults Chris Rock live on stage for cracking a joke about Jada.

Really Will? Now you’re a tough guy after you were cool with some other guy slamming your wife?

View attachment 622263

Rock was on the Oscar stage to present the award for best documentary. He began by making a few jokes about members of the show’s audience, including Pinkett Smith—referring to her as “G.I. Jane” due to her closely cropped hair. (Pinkett Smith has spoken in the past about her battle with alopecia.) Shortly after Rock made the joke, Smith walked to the stage and slapped the comedian across the face. He then returned to his seat and shouted, “Keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth.”
-------------------------------------------------
Well now we know you watch the Oscars.

Seen it a hundred times this morning…so?

Maybe publicity, maybe not….

Reports today the academy may demand he forfeit his Oscar….
Publicity!? For what? Are they not famous enough? :laugh:

Rock was on the Oscar stage to present the award for best documentary. He began by making a few jokes about members of the show’s audience, including Pinkett Smith—referring to her as “G.I. Jane” due to her closely cropped hair. (Pinkett Smith has spoken in the past about her battle with alopecia.) Shortly after Rock made the joke, Smith walked to the stage and slapped the comedian across the face. He then returned to his seat and shouted, “Keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth.”
-------------------------------------------------
Well now we know you watch the Oscars.
I was watching NFL Network last night, working on my Mock Draft simulator.
The Oscars was the last thing on my mind.
If I wanted to see the Academy giving out more awards for being woke I'd tune in......but the Oscars has nothing to do with real America anymore.

:auiqs.jpg:

. . . and I am telling you, you aren't putting any thought at all into how civilizations and societies degrade over time. Why do the Bill of Rights mean so little today?

It isn't that simple. It starts with folks just slapping each other in revenge on TEE VEE, but where does it end?

iu

It is the lax attitude about the decay, and the fall that brought fascism to Europe after the depression. . . . first it entered Italy and Spain, and then Germany. Folks didn't care, and the violence followed, they just accepted the loss of civil norms.

Today, it's "I don’t think a duel is in order,"

. . . and next year we have mass graves.

:sigh2:
Oh brother…. :rolleyes: So, it is going to be mayhem in the streets because one beta male slapped another? Really?

Seen it a hundred times this morning…so?

Maybe publicity, maybe not….

Reports today the academy may demand he forfeit his Oscar….
I don't think they will demand that he forfeit his Oscar. Right or wrong, he was defending his wife's honor (thus also his own honor). Also, demanding for him to forfeit his Oscar will only serve to keep the news story in the news cycle another day or two. Everyone involved is best served by just letting it go.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back