Will Smith Resigns

Sadly it's true and I say sadly because I have always enjoyed his acting talent. I am simply horrified by what has been done to him frankly. What he did on stage the other night while it was not right is somewhat understandable in light of how his life has just recently been completely destroyed. The average person you could hope for eventual anonymity later on but his celebrity works against him in this case. This poor guy is just totally dead meat.
Absolutely. Smith has tremendous talent. Showed that bigly in Pursuit of Happiness. Liked him in a lot of movies.
Too bad in real life his family is in complete disarray. Jada is a piece of dog shit. What a horrible human being. She had no hesitation in humiliating her husband on live TV... twice!... and then his son is a mess.
Best thing he can do is:
1) LEAVE JADA... get away from such a toxic person.
2) Take time off to put effort into putting his son back together.
3) Get himself together. Focus on the real world, sell his $multimillion homes and go somewhere simpler to get to know the real world again.

US actor Will Smith has resigned from the Oscars Academy after slapping comedian Chris Rock on stage during last Sunday's ceremony.
"My actions at the 94th Academy Awards presentation were shocking, painful, and inexcusable," his statement said.
The Academy said it accepted the resignation and would "continue to move forward" with disciplinary proceedings.
Smith slapped Rock over a joke about his wife's shaved head, a result of the hair-loss condition alopecia.
Well good for him, he should have resigned after that thug stunt.

Glad that Chris Rock is rocking it on his tour

This is first on the top ten list of things I care about.

Absolutely. Smith has tremendous talent. Showed that bigly in Pursuit of Happiness. Liked him in a lot of movies.
Too bad in real life his family is in complete disarray. Jada is a piece of dog shit. What a horrible human being. She had no hesitation in humiliating her husband on live TV... twice!... and then his son is a mess.
Best thing he can do is:
3) Get himself together. Focus on the real world, sell his $multimillion homes and go somewhere simpler to get to know the real world again.
Well said.

Best thing he can do is:
Going to be tough to sell his homes at this point. Who the hell wants to move into a house that the whole world knows a man's wife used to live there who told the entire planet he had a small penis?

I mean I'm not a real estate agent but that's got to suck for the person trying to sell the house.

I mean even the mailman's going to put on latex gloves before touching the mailbox.

Jo

Last edited:
Going to be tough to sell his homes at this point. Who the hell wants to move into a house that the whole world knows a man's wife used to live there who told the entire planet he had a small penis?

I mean I'm not a real estate agent but that's got to suck for the person trying to sell the house.
She also joked about him "lacking passion in bed". Thinking it is funny to humiliate the man she is married to.
All it really shows is what a dirtbag she is.
I didn't know any of this stuff before the "slap heard round the world"... why does anyone like this Cruella?

She also joked about him "lacking passion in bed". Thinking it is funny to humiliate the man she is married to.
I didn't know any of this stuff before the "slap heard round the world"... why does anyone like this Cruella?
She is a full-on product of left-wing thinking. She is the perfect poster child for progressive morality or lack thereof. She is the sales lady for open marriage and happily ever after nots. The left is in love with anyone who celebrates the destruction of the nuclear family and any of the values that make it one.
He should go live with his Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air

Worked last time
Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah..
That was hilarious!

Jo

She is a full-on product of left-wing thinking. She is the perfect poster child for progressive morality or lack thereof. She is the sales lady for open marriage and happily ever after nots. The left is in love with anyone who celebrates the destruction of the nuclear family and any of the values that make it one.

And on top of that... what kind of punk ass is this Anthony guy to have sex with Jada in their family home??
Any guy who will disrespect another man like that is worth nothing. Has no morals and character whatsoever.

is unfunny joke was acceptable. Even if he had known that Jada had alopecia. It was just a joke. And Smith didn’t “stand up for his wife.” He showboated like an asshole because mere jokes require displays of misguided machismo.
I don’t believe that ANY humor which is undertaken at the expense of someone else’s misfortune, especially medical conditions, is appropriate. Will Smith’s response was extremely mild compared to what I would have done to Chris in Will’s place.

Yeah, that was really adult of Will, huh?

Does one let his spouse go fuck around on him? Will's does, as he to her
Yes, it was very adult of Him. He understood that it’s the place of a Man to ensure His wife is treated respectfully.

What two adults do in their private bedroom is no concern of mine, so long as it’s consensual.

I don’t believe that ANY humor which is undertaken at the expense of someone else’s misfortune, especially medical conditions, is appropriate. Will Smith’s response was extremely mild compared to what I would have done to Chris in Will’s place.
Thing is that Will and Jada really didn't talk about her affliction, and Chris said he didn't know about it.
Things should have been handled like adults at the appropriate time and place to discuss.

Thing is that Will and Jada really didn't talk about her affliction, and Chris said he didn't know about it.
Things should have been handled like adults at the appropriate time and place to discuss.
If you’re gonna make that comment on an awards show being broadcast around the world, you damn well better find out if it’s a fashion choice or a medical condition.

If I were to wait to respond it would only to ensure I had the time and opportunity to use all my “toys” on the offender; and trust me, none of those toys are vocal in nature.

Oh brother :rolleyes-41: Cold cocking someone is anything but adult. Not sure what world you live in.
Smith gave him a live tap, nothing more. I live in the REAL World, where people have to protect themselves and their family because nobody else is going to.

Forum List

Back