Will Smith Resigns

US actor Will Smith has resigned from the Oscars Academy after slapping comedian Chris Rock on stage during last Sunday's ceremony.
"My actions at the 94th Academy Awards presentation were shocking, painful, and inexcusable," his statement said.
The Academy said it accepted the resignation and would "continue to move forward" with disciplinary proceedings.
Smith slapped Rock over a joke about his wife's shaved head, a result of the hair-loss condition alopecia.
Well good for him, he should have resigned after that thug stunt.

Glad that Chris Rock is rocking it on his tour

Either way, it won't help his career.

This nothing story is still getting traction?

I get kids caring about this - they care about everything.

But any adult that is following this has gotta be BORING!!!

So now slapping someone is a "THUG" stunt.
It's too bad nobody slapped Nancy Pelosi when she handed out gold pens to her pals who joined in with her blatant lies and orchestrating the destruction of the executive branch through impeachment, all by herself. It didn't work, but she blew millions of dollars of taxes paid by the middle class Americans who have no idea how much it costs to hire dozens of leftist lawyers, pervert the FBI to ignore their oaths of public service office, and twist judicial arms with the log of secret files she took from Hillary "I forget" Clinton who didn't forget, she was just lawyering other people's lives and well being away by pretending she knew nothing she did that was illegal, disgracing the office of First Lady.

Last edited:
will smith.png

Forum List

Back