Will Smith Resigns

So if your wife slaps you in the kitchen that is not considered as a "Thug slap".
Going to jump in here and say something. There is a victim here that nobody's looking at.
Will Smith. Don't know too much about his marriage to Jada pinkett cuz I really haven't followed it that much and I was unaware about the social media outbursts of sexual satisfaction versus sexual need. I was also unaware of the fact that she had visited other men while they were married. This can't possibly be very good for his self image no matter open mind did he claims to be.

It would amount to a mental and emotional stoning of one's character... Hell... the real thing would be more merciful because once it's done it's over. This one on the other hand goes on forever. Not a very bright prospect.

Last edited:
He has forever tarnished his image.
Not because of the slap alone, but all of the other family trash that people learned about him and his wife.
I am one of those... I didn't know or cared that Jada cheated on him multiple times. But social media brought out the other videos... and seeing him sitting there like a small boy while his wife tells the world she fucked another dude... over and over.. and then seeing the video of her on a different show laughing about it and saying the sex was good ??!!.... FFS.. Will is Hollywood's biggest cuck.
I will never see him the same. How can he possibly play a "tough guy" in any movie ever again?
Bingo.... This has to be the most devastating destruction of a man's identity I have ever seen in my lifetime. I don't like what Smith did the other night but good god I feel bad for him.

Winning Best Actor would normally be a springboard to better roles. Now, Will Smith is a laughing stock and Box Office Poison.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can the roles get any better when what has already been done is what scores a person such an honor?

God bless you and Will always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just hope that he gets to keep the award that he was given because it was already decided that he be the winner of it before the show even started and so he got it fair and square in every way. He decided to resign, and his resignation was accepted and so hopefully that is the only Oscar punishment that he suffers. It will be a long time before everyone forgets about what happened anyway.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can the roles get any better when what has already been done is what scores a person such an honor?

God bless you and Will always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just hope that he gets to keep the award that he was given because it was already decided that he be the winner of it before the show even started and so he got it fair and square in every way. He decided to resign, and his resignation was accepted and so hopefully that is the only Oscar punishment that he suffers. It will be a long time before everyone forgets about what happened anyway.
They will strip it away from him because virtual signaling is what the left does. What really concerns me is not so much his Oscar but instead his own personal self identity and dignity that have been stripped away from him for the rest of his life. Most people don't survive that.

Bingo.... This has to be the most devastating destruction of a man's identity I have ever seen in my lifetime. I don't like what Smith did the other night but good god I feel bad for him.
He even had a weird "what the fuck was that" moment in an interview where he kissed his preteen son on the mouth. The kid was mortified and you can see the host was completely taken back by it.
Later in a separate interview Jaden told another interviewer "it wasn't the first time".

I have a son, at no time ever... for any reason... would I even imagine kissing him on the lips. No way no how.
Super weird.
Another little tidbit I leaned about Smith. The dude is lost.

They will strip it away from him because virtual signaling is what the left does. What really concerns me is not so much his Oscar but instead his own personal self identity and dignity that have been stripped away from him for the rest of his life. Most people don't survive that.
Hopefully someone is telling him that what he has done so far is a step in the right direction. This reminds me of one of my favorite songs from country legend Wynonna Judd. "When you hit rock bottom, you've got two ways to go, straight up or sideways." I wouldn't say that Will is going sideways or even sinking further is that is possible. If anything, what he has done ever since is commendable. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Wynonna and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wynonna is going to be singing with her mom at the CMT Music Videos awards on Monday April 11th. :) :) :)

He has forever tarnished his image.
Not because of the slap alone, but all of the other family trash that people learned about him and his wife.
I am one of those... I didn't know or cared that Jada cheated on him multiple times. But social media brought out the other videos... and seeing him sitting there like a small boy while his wife tells the world she fucked another dude... over and over.. and then seeing the video of her on a different show laughing about it and saying the sex was good ??!!.... FFS.. Will is Hollywood's biggest cuck.
I will never see him the same. How can he possibly play a "tough guy" in any movie ever again?
In what should have been the highlight of Will Smiths career, he crashed and burned.

The Best Actor Oscar should have opened the door to more serious roles. Nobody takes Will Smith seriously anymore.

He is now Box Office Poison. Nobody is going to invest a hundred million in a Will Smith movie

Last edited:
Hopefully someone is telling him that what he has done so far is a step in the right direction. This reminds me of one of my favorite songs from country legend Wynonna Judd. "When you hit rock bottom, you've got two ways to go, straight up or sideways." I wouldn't say that Will is going sideways or even sinking further. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Wynonna and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wynonna is going to be singing with her mom at the CMT Music Videos awards on Monday April 11th. :) :) :)
I've never seen a greater public destruction of a man's image than this one. The enormity of the humiliation is beyond description. I'd say Will is in a lot of danger.

In what should have been the highlight of Will Smiths career, he crashed and burned.

The Best Actor Oscar should have opened the door to more serious roles. Nobody takes Will Smith seriously anymore.

He is Box Office Poison. Nobody is going to invest a hundred million in a Will Smith movie
Sadly it's true and I say sadly because I have always enjoyed his acting talent. I am simply horrified by what has been done to him frankly. What he did on stage the other night while it was not right is somewhat understandable in light of how his life has just recently been completely destroyed. The average person you could hope for eventual anonymity later on but his celebrity works against him in this case. This poor guy is just totally dead meat.

I've never seen a greater public destruction of a man's image than this one. The enormity of the humiliation is beyond description. I'd say Will is in a lot of danger.
I guess this means that Alec Baldwin has been forgotten about already, or has he? I haven't forgotten about him. A life is over due to his choice of action. Will is only guilty of fisting someone in the face.

God bless you and him and Chris and Alec always!!!

Holly

P.S. As long as Will keeps his current attitude, he might be okay. :) :) :)

I am on Will side in this one and felt Chris was being a punk, but Will did overreact and will be punished but as for Chris, well never like the weasel…
Smith was out of line----they are both supposedly "comedians"----it Smith thought his wife was insulted---he had his chance to insult Rock coming up.

Rocks comment was nothing---Jada has short hair not even missing hair--by choice. Short hair is in style nowadays so really saying a woman has short hair isn't really an insult. If it were, she would have wore a wig or stopped playing likely fake alopecia victim and grew her own hair out.

Just because someone "insults" you, that doesn't mean that you have a right to physically attack them.

He only resigned after he was told that his suspension was likely going to be decades long. They can still discipline him. And more importantly, SAG-AFTRA is going after him too. If they boot him, his acting career is effectively over since they pretty much control American TV/film sets.
Yeah---maybe the will find real actors for the sci-fi movies.

So if your wife slaps you in the kitchen that is not considered as a "Thug slap".
My wife has more class than to use any violence on me, or anyone.
And the same as me. We talk out our issues.

That's what adults do, not sure what goes on behind the doors in your casa.

I think Jada was the catalyst for the whole sorry episode.

When Chris Rock first told the joke, you can see Will Smith give a hearty laugh and slap his knee. Seconds later he was charging the stage.

I think Jada gave him the stink eye and questioned his manhood
Think his manhood has always been in question----physically attacking someone---not expecting a physcial confrontation in a professional setting is just beyond stupid.

Something is seriously wrong with both Smith and jada and always has been--look at the messed up kids.

Sadly it's true and I say sadly because I have always enjoyed his acting talent. I am simply horrified by what has been done to him frankly. What he did on stage the other night while it was not right is somewhat understandable in light of how his life has just recently been completely destroyed. The average person you could hope for eventual anonymity later on but his celebrity works against him in this case. This poor guy is just totally dead meat.

I think if it had ended at the slap, he would have survived
But returning to his seat and screaming F bombs at Chris Rock was just ugly. Will Smith showed an ugly side that will not be forgotten

I thought Rock handled it tactfully or it could have blown up much worse.

1648914704520.png
:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::bowdown:

I think Jada was the catalyst for the whole sorry episode.

When Chris Rock first told the joke, you can see Will Smith give a hearty laugh and slap his knee. Seconds later he was charging the stage.

I think Jada gave him the stink eye and questioned his manhood
YEP.....NAILED IT!

Forum List

Back