Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

I already schooled you on this, Puddinhead.
LOLOL

Suuure ya did, dumbfuck. Shit, you don't even know why the Senate has to wait for the articles to be delivered to the Senate before they can start their trial. :mm:

Absolutely correct that Trump has merely been accused. The senate decides if he’s impeached
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, regardless of what the Senate finds, Impeachment Trump is already impeached and will remain impeached.

View attachment 297800
Your bolded section does not make your point you mistakenly feel that you are proving.
One branch does in fact send it’s impeachment finding and recommendations to the other, and in this case more superior branch, for its affirmation or denial. Then and only then is there Impeachment or not.
Kinda like in the McDonalds you work at-you may have it in for the fries cooker and “fire” him but he’s not fired unless boss(senate) says so and your running around spouting “He’s fired” is just as silly and immature a denial of reality as “He’s impeached”
LOLOL

The Senate says folks who are impeached remain impeached even if they're acquitted by a Senate trial.

There is no mechanism in the Senate to say an impeached person is not impeached. Nor can they ig they wanted to since the Constitution gives the House "sole power" of impeachment.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Who really cares ?
I suppose you do or you wouldn't be posting here.

Absolutely correct that Trump has merely been accused. The senate decides if he’s impeached
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, regardless of what the Senate finds, Impeachment Trump is already impeached and will remain impeached.

View attachment 297800
Your bolded section does not make your point you mistakenly feel that you are proving.
One branch does in fact send it’s impeachment finding and recommendations to the other, and in this case more superior branch, for its affirmation or denial. Then and only then is there Impeachment or not.
Kinda like in the McDonalds you work at-you may have it in for the fries cooker and “fire” him but he’s not fired unless boss(senate) says so and your running around spouting “He’s fired” is just as silly and immature a denial of reality as “He’s impeached”
LOLOL

The Senate says folks who are impeached remain impeached even if they're acquitted by a Senate trial.

There is no mechanism in the Senate to say an impeached person is not impeached. Nor can they ig they wanted to since the Constitution gives the House "sole power" of impeachment.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Who really cares ?

You supposed wrong.

I care about the SCOTUS.

You guys can fight all you want...who cares.

Trump will be president for 2 terms and you can say "He's impeached".

LOLOLOL

View attachment 297800
LOLOL

Who really cares ?

You supposed wrong.

I care about the SCOTUS.

The SCOTUS thread is over there -->

You're posting here, according to you, because you don't care about this topic.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Who really cares ?

You supposed wrong.

I care about the SCOTUS.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm posting here because I've had to weigh through 40 posts on the topic that have nothing to do with the fact that Pelosi apparently lost the articles and can't send them over.

LOLOL

Who really cares ?

You supposed wrong.

I care about the SCOTUS.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm posting here because I've had to weigh through 40 posts on the topic that have nothing to do with the fact that Pelosi apparently lost the articles and can't send them over.
LOLOL

She "lost" them? How did she do that? Did she leave them somewhere and doesn't remember?

Who really cares ?

You supposed wrong.

I care about the SCOTUS.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

She "lost" them? How did she do that? Did she leave them somewhere and doesn't remember?

My guess is that they are stuck up AOC's ass.

You supposed wrong.

I care about the SCOTUS.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

My guess is that they are stuck up AOC's ass.
That's quite the fantasy life you lead. :ack-1:

LOLOL

Suuure ya did, dumbfuck. Shit, you don't even know why the Senate has to wait for the articles to be delivered to the Senate before they can start their trial. :mm:
Sure I do. That's when Trump is officially impeached.............when Nazi comes out of hiding and slinks over to the Senate holding her clusterfuck impeachment.

Until then, Trump hasn't been impeached.

Thanks for chiming in so I can school you once again on this.:5_1_12024:

Another day of Impeachment free Presidency. Eventually Dems pull their thumb out of the mouth and face reality and the Senate completes the burial of this dead witch hunt.

LOLOL

Sure I do. That's when Trump is officially impeached.............when Nazi comes out of hiding and slinks over to the Senate holding her clusterfuck impeachment.

LOLOL

Uh, no, that is not holding up the Senate from starting their trial. I knew you were too stupid to know. :lmao:

Another day of Impeachment free Presidency. Eventually Dems pull their thumb out of the mouth and face reality and the Senate completes the burial of this dead witch hunt.
^^^ more proof conservatism is a mental disorder.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Uh, no, that is not holding up the Senate from starting their trial. I knew you were too stupid to know. :lmao:
There is no impeachment to try until Nazi comes out of hiding and slinks over to the Senate with her clusterfuck, Stupid.:5_1_12024:

LOLOL

LOLOL

There is no impeachment to try until Nazi comes out of hiding and slinks over to the Senate with her clusterfuck, Stupid.:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

You poor dumbfuck. The impeachment is done. The Senate hasn't started their trial yet due to Senate rules. That's on the Senate, not the House.

G'head, tell me again how I lost just so I can laugh at your ignorance some more.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You poor dumbfuck. The impeachment is done. The Senate hasn't started their trial yet due to Senate rules. That's on the Senate, not the House.

G'head, tell me again how I lost just so I can laugh at your ignorance some more.

Senate rules can't force Nazi out of hiding, Moron.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Senate rules aren't doing that. The Senate can start the trial anytime they want. It's Senate rules that are holding them back.

The impeachment is done.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Senate rules aren't doing that. The Senate can start the trial anytime they want. It's Senate rules that are holding them back.

The impeachment is done.
Nazi "Waldo" Pelousy is hiding impeachment somewhere. No articles delivered to the Senate, no impeachment.

Where's Waldo?:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back