Will the Berne Bros say Enough is Enough?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Vote rigging two elections in a row could lead to serious problems for the Ds but will it, I don't know

Vote rigging two elections in a row could lead to serious problems for the Ds but will it, I don't know
Depends who the Democrats choose after they oust Bernie, lol.

Biden? NOPE!

Mayor Pete? Maybe, but Black and Hispanic voters won't go for that.

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

Warren? Yep, but how can they give it to her when Bernie will be far ahead of her?

Doomberg? That is the BILLION dollar question that has to be asked. I don't see how, but then again, the Left is full of narratives, and this one would be most interesting!

The people that were willing to vote for Bernie Sanders in 2016 were not willing to vote for anyone else in the Democratic Party. That became an issue. So, whomever is left willing to vote for Sanders this time around may be at the same place.

The people that were willing to vote for Bernie Sanders in 2016 were not willing to vote for anyone else in the Democratic Party. That became an issue. So, whomever is left willing to vote for Sanders this time around may be at the same place.
Only more angry I suspect.

One would think D voters would be furious with their party’s leadership, but I’m not seeing it. Apparently the party leaders can get away with anything, because of their voters deranged hatred of Donnie. Without that, the D party might die.

Donnie has broken their brains.

Biden? NOPE!

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

Warren? Yep, but how can they give it to her when Bernie will be far ahead of her?

Doomberg? That is the BILLION dollar question that has to be asked. I don't see how, but then again, the Left is full of narratives, and this one would be most interesting!

Bernie has already basically said he will support whoever the nominee is with his comments at the debates of anyone on the stage would be better than TRUMP. Will be interesting if he makes the same declaration with Bloomberg is on stage.

Bernie supporters are not paying attention if they don't see Bernie knows he's not going to be the nominee and that he is only running to force the party to the left.

Biden? NOPE!

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

Bernie has already basically said he will support whoever the nominee is with his comments at the debates of anyone on the stage would be better than TRUMP. Will be interesting if he makes the same declaration with Bloomberg is on stage.

Bernie supporters are not paying attention if they don't see Bernie knows he's not going to be the nominee and that he is only running to force the party to the left.

A wise observation, still---------->I believe Bernie COULD actually win the nomination outright.

I personally believe, that he is the most powerful Leftist running on the stage, but the weakest in the general election.

Want to see a parallel? Look at when McGovern ran! He was awesome in the primaries, and got trounced convincingly in the general.

Biden? NOPE!

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

Little Mike already bought the nomination. All the farce of a nomination process is just a show.

*shrugs*

The Democratic Party has managed to burn a lot of people since then. The DNC is a consistent shit show. People either see that or they don't. We have been forced to watch political theater since then. It doesn't appear to be slowing down any.

One would think D voters would be furious with their party’s leadership, but I’m not seeing it. Apparently the party leaders can get away with anything, because of their voters deranged hatred of Donnie. Without that, the D party might die.

OR the Stalinist leaders know what they are doing, and use a scapegoat to control the slobbering masses of democrats. Focusing hatred on Trump keeps them from paying attention to what the Party bosses are doing, such as selling the nomination to Bloomberg.

*shrugs*

The Democratic Party has managed to burn a lot of people since then. The DNC is a consistent shit show. People either see that or they don't. We have been forced to watch political theater since then. It doesn't appear to be slowing down any.

That may cost the Ds across the board.

OR the Stalinist leaders know what they are doing, and use a scapegoat to control the slobbering masses of democrats. Focusing hatred on Trump keeps them from paying attention to what the Party bosses are doing, such as selling the nomination to Bloomberg.
That plan's DOA

That plan's DOA

I hope you're right. Lot's of Bernie Bro's still voted for Hillary, so I'm not so sure.

I dunno, Hillary is still lurking.

OIP.S55YnknTB36P-Alr9xx6CQHaEr

*shrugs*

That may cost the Ds across the board.

Maybe they need a Come to Jesus moment.

Biden? NOPE!

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

A wise observation, still---------->I believe Bernie COULD actually win the nomination outright.

I personally believe, that he is the most powerful Leftist running on the stage, but the weakest in the general election.

Want to see a parallel? Look at when McGovern ran! He was awesome in the primaries, and got trounced convincingly in the general.

I don't think Bernie stands a chance to win the nomination because he is unwilling to fight back against the DNC/MSM corruption involving polls and voting. I think Buttigeig is being probed up to win, tie or come in close against Bernie only to loss big time in states with higher minority turn out, which the MSM will spin back to Biden as being the most electable. I think what Jill said in the beginning with people will need to swallow and vote for Joe will be what the DNC goes with. I don't think Bloomberg will live up to the hype and the DNC accommodating him in exchange for money is only going to further divide their party.

Biden? NOPE!

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

I don't think Bernie stands a chance to win the nomination because he is unwilling to fight back against the DNC/MSM corruption involving polls and voting. I think Buttigeig is being probed up to win, tie or come in close against Bernie only to loss big time in states with higher minority turn out, which the MSM will spin back to Biden as being the most electable. I think what Jill said in the beginning with people will need to swallow and vote for Joe will be what the DNC goes with. I don't think Bloomberg will live up to the hype and the DNC accommodating him in exchange for money is only going to further divide their party.

Your thought process is great, if not perfect. Problem is-------->we are not talking about your great, or perfect logical thought process, we are talking about the DNCs thought process, and their political ambitions.

You have made stellar points, now lets see how the DNC narrative throws your logic under the bus; not that you were ever wrong, but rather how they are forced to convince you that you are!

Biden? NOPE!

Klobuchar? No way Jose.

That seems likely.

Forum List

Back