Will the Democrats Concede defeat When Trump Wins?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Remember Algore? Seems obvious they won't. You LNOW they'll claim the election was stolen. They're positive the most corrupt person to ever win the Demonrat nomination will win. They won't believe it's possible We the People will choose Trump over a corrupt communist.

Concede? My God, they'll be in the streets burnin shit down! They're gonna lose it if Trump wins. Stay tuned.

I made a mistake in a previous thread. Hillary was ahead by 20 points in Michigan.

Bernie won. They've predetermined the hag has already won. Things have a way of not turning out the way the arrogant plan. The "masses" really don't like hillary. Hopefully she'll soon be history.

If trump wins, it will be close. If that's the case it means odds are good that we are going to the house because nobody is over 270.

I wonder how Paul Ryan is going to be feeling about trump then

Concede? My God, they'll be in the streets burnin shit down! They're gonna lose it if Trump wins. Stay tuned.
Deviant Donald can't possibly win. There just aren't enough stupid people in this country like yourself to vote for him.

Were these talking points downloaded into your talking points app this morning? This is the 14th thread all defending Trumps swipe at democracy

Deviant Donald can't possibly win. There just aren't enough stupid people in this country like yourself to vote for him.

I'm sure you'll be one of the savages out there burnin shit down if he does win.
Really? What makes you so sure of that?

You're a Safe Space Moocher moron. That's what.

"It doesn't matter what the legal and ethics people say. We need to win this motherfucker"

That statement comes out of the DNC camp. People are freaking out because Trump deferred the question yet have no problem with Democrats taking an any means justifies the ends attitude. Clearly, Democrats don't give a shit about democracy.

"It doesn't matter what the legal and ethics people say. We need to win this motherfucker"

That statement comes out of the DNC camp. People are freaking out because Trump deferred the question yet have no problem with Democrats taking an any means justifies the ends attitude. Clearly, Democrats don't give a shit about democracy.

If Trump wins, Democrats will resort to violent acts. They've already done it during this Election. It's just what they do. Nuff said.

republican-headquarters-in-charlotte-north-carolina-firebombed-by-democrats-933x445.jpg

Al Gore is a perfect example of how gracious Democrats are

In spite of a margin of only 600 votes in a state with 25 million people, Gore gave up his right to appeal once the courts ruled against him

I doubt there is a Republican who would do the same

I'm sure you'll be one of the savages out there burnin shit down if he does win.

Okay, if you say so stupid.

Okay, if you say so stupid.

Oh, i do say so. You Safe Space moocher morons will riot and loot if Trump wins. It's what you do. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back