Will the Dems show their assess tonight?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I'll wait till morning to know, because I am not about to sit through a SOTU. You get the highlights later.
Anyhow I hear these are some of the guest that Democrats are bringing in...

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies
Annd...I understand the black caucus is supposed to hold the "black power" fists and walk out.

If this is true, this just goes to show you how out of touch these people are with the vast, vast, vast majority of Americans. Including those who vote Democrat.

I'll wait till morning to know, because I am not about to sit through a SOTU. You get the highlights later.

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies
Annd...I understand the black caucus is supposed to hold the "black power" fists and walk out.

If this is true, this just goes to show you how out of touch these people are with the vast, vast, vast majority of Americans. Including those who vote Democrat.

You must not know what the term "vast majority" means.

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies

You must not know what the term "vast majority" means.

Coming from you proves that I do

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies

Does a bear shit in the woods. You betcha.

:cul2:They're already doing it. They've already declared they hate the speech. The dude hasn't even given it yet. What a buncha hateful lunatics. :cuckoo:

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies

If the people voted for the farout freaks that's probably because they are freaks...

Poor Dem's, Trump is going to punch them in the face with a SOTU speech then kick them in the groin by releasing the memo all in the same week, ouch!

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies

One can always leave it to the Democrats to provide a freak show.

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies

Why yes, one of them will yell "racist" during the speech....

Transgenders
Illegal immigrants
Pink Ladies

Why yes, one of them will yell "racist" during the speech....

Or, "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!"

Forum List

Back