Will the DNC run against Trump, GW, or both?

Who will the Democrats run against?

• Trump

• GW

• Both Trump and GW

• Makes no difference, the DNC nominee will not win no matter who they run against

• Hillary will be indicted, so they will worry about a nominee instead of choosing who to run against

Results are only viewable after voting.

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
And so, our biggest anchor is NOT Trump if he wins the nomination. No, it is the what GW left us, regardless if the Democrats helped him do it.

Like GW or not, he is perceived as Jimmy Carter on GOP steroids. We can all thank heavens that his brother; the Jebster, has left the GOP field, as listening to him try and defend his brother would have been a recipe for disaster.

No matter what you think of GW personally, this is the weakness of the GOP. They can point back to him, then claim he is the biggest conservative since Reagan, and look what happened when these ideas were implemented.

The DNCs propagandists have been able to paint the whole meltdown at GWs feet with much of the citizenry in this country. In reality, it was a whole system wide failure of the government; our elected officials.

So then, vote on who they are going to run against. I think it will be both, no matter who the GOP nominee is, and again; aren't all of you GOPers glad you don't have to defend another Bush!

And so, our biggest anchor is NOT Trump if he wins the nomination. No, it is the what GW left us, regardless if the Democrats helped him do it.

Like GW or not, he is perceived as Jimmy Carter on GOP steroids. We can all thank heavens that his brother; the Jebster, has left the GOP field, as listening to him try and defend his brother would have been a recipe for disaster.

No matter what you think of GW personally, this is the weakness of the GOP. They can point back to him, then claim he is the biggest conservative since Reagan, and look what happened when these ideas were implemented.

The DNCs propagandists have been able to paint the whole meltdown at GWs feet with much of the citizenry in this country. In reality, it was a whole system wide failure of the government; our elected officials.

So then, vote on who they are going to run against. I think it will be both, no matter who the GOP nominee is, and again; aren't all of you GOPers glad you don't have to defend another Bush!

Is W as in GWB? If so, I don't understand your poll.

Is W as in GWB? If so, I don't understand your poll.

Yes, GW is our former hero, GW Bush.

Forum List

Back