Will the DOJ Go After the Beto Campaign for Diverting Campaign Funds to the Caravan?

Speaking of James O'Keefe

How is that Mueller sexual assault thing going??

ny-1541095340-so381vewo8-snap-image
I would say about as good as the DemonRATS sexual abuse charges against Kavanaugh, but this can certainly be investigated...

Not So Honorable: Docs Show Mueller's FBI Denied Justice To Four Innocent Men
The Daily Caller

Jun 5, 2018 · As FBI director in 2002, Robert Mueller directed his agents to oppose ... imprisoned men because exculpatory evidence was merely

Or this ....the shit could hit mueller...

Did Mueller withhold evidence in striking the Michael Flynn deal?
The Hill

upload_2018-11-6_17-41-43.jpeg
Feb 21, 2018 · A court filing raises the question of whether information was withheld prior to the plea agreement

I would say about as good as the DemonRATS sexual abuse charges against Kavanaugh, but this can certainly be investigated...

The Daily Caller

Jun 5, 2018 · As FBI director in 2002, Robert Mueller directed his agents to oppose ... imprisoned men because exculpatory evidence was merely

The Hill

View attachment 227187
Feb 21, 2018 · A court filing raises the question of whether information was withheld prior to the plea agreement
Deflection noted

The Daily Caller

The Hill

View attachment 227187
Deflection noted
You mean the James O'Keefe thing? I noted that too.

Forum List

Back