Will the Free Sh!t Army (The Squad) force Manchin to consider switching parties?

I don't think Mitt Romney is an active player.

Lisa Murkowski seriously needs to be primaried.

Susan Collins is okay with me.

I think Susan Collins is about as good as we're going to get from Maine, unfortunately. As big a useless RINO as she is, it's unrealistic to think we'll ever get anyone more conservative from THAT state.

It IS very unsettling that we have one single Democrat blocking the Democrats’ intent on crashing the economy, paying people to refuse to work, ensuring that American productivity drops (there’s that “equity” stuff….it brings everything down), and making her closer to a 3rd-world country.

Actually, we have two. She doesn't get nearly as much media attention, but Kyrsten Sinema is still holding tough right along with Manchin.

There is no such thing as fossil fuel FOOL!

Hydrocarbons are one of the most abundant substances on Earth. Heat and pressure convert things like limestone in to the gas you out in to your car, or the oil your boyfriend spreads on your ass.

I would hope he and his boyfriend are using organic oils. Mineral oil is bad for the skin.

ng7vtnlf4y681.jpg

My favorite Bible story is probably the one where Jesus instructed people to take their neighbors' money and give it to the government to have them take care of the poor, so they wouldn't have to personally be bothered by them . . . oh, wait, that didn't happen.

So why don't you keep your instructions on the "correct" way to practice a faith you don't share and know nothing about and stuff them?

My favorite Bible story is probably the one where Jesus instructed people to take their neighbors' money and give it to the government to have them take care of the poor, so they wouldn't have to personally be bothered by them . . . oh, wait, that didn't happen.

So why don't you keep your instructions on the "correct" way to practice a faith you don't share and know nothing about and stuff them?
That sort of stuff ends after one gets to acts 2:44-45

Forum List

Back