Will the left lose their collective minds?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Like they did over Trump's remarks? Beckel doesn't even try to hide it. He even says it would be "illegal".

“Illegally Shoot the Son of a Bitch”: Bob Beckel Calls for Assassination of Julian Assange on TV
DCC: Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel appeared on on Fox calling for the assassination of Julian Assange — a blatant urge for violence against the Wikileaks founder in direct contradiction of every possible natural and government law.

Wikileaks, of course, has published several damning caches of documents showing Clinton in none-too-favorable light — including emails from her controversially-employed private server as well ascommunications from the DNC which proved her campaign colluded with mainstream media.

“I mean, a dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel chillingly noted of Assange. “The guy’s a traitor, a treasonist, and … and he has broken every law in the United States. The guy ought to be — and I’m not for the death penalty — so, if I’m not for the death penalty,there’s only one way to do it, illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

beckel-wiki-assange-threat-.jpg

“Illegally Shoot the Son of a Bitch”: Bob Beckel Calls for Assassination of Julian Assange on TV

They already lost their minds with the election of Typhoid Barry (I'm a liberal-HATING ex-liberal myself, so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which their shit-for-brains function). That's when the Democrap party metastasized into the most hateful, thuggishly violent, anti-American, anti-white, anti-freedom of speech, Western-value-hating suckers of muslim cock in 1400 years. Liberals are soooo guilty, self-hating and repelled by Western societal values, these hateful diseases subconsciously, sadistically get off by their societies getting destroyed by that Pisslam, cartoonishly-sadistic, hate-ideology, human-rights-atrocity, mass-raping bloodbath which has ZERO guantifiably redeeming qualities of any kind. That tells me that Obamabot liberals are the most clinical psychopaths I've seen since Hannibal Lecter. Seriously.

Is no one laughing at Beckle calling Assange a traitor? Beckle is still on drugs. It's sad. When he was on the 5, he was so proud of his sobriety, then he badly slipped and never got it together again.

Like they did over Trump's remarks? Beckel doesn't even try to hide it. He even says it would be "illegal".

DCC: Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel appeared on on Fox calling for the assassination of Julian Assange — a blatant urge for violence against the Wikileaks founder in direct contradiction of every possible natural and government law.

Wikileaks, of course, has published several damning caches of documents showing Clinton in none-too-favorable light — including emails from her controversially-employed private server as well ascommunications from the DNC which proved her campaign colluded with mainstream media.

“I mean, a dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel chillingly noted of Assange. “The guy’s a traitor, a treasonist, and … and he has broken every law in the United States. The guy ought to be — and I’m not for the death penalty — so, if I’m not for the death penalty,there’s only one way to do it, illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

1. Trump never called for the Assassination of Clinton.

2. Bob Beckel is not running for office, so who give a damn what he has to say?

3. Any questions read one and two once again and remember neither idiot matter to me...

In case no one understood that the democrats are Stalinists.

Assange is a genuine American hero.

1. Trump never called for the Assassination of Clinton.

2. Bob Beckel is not running for office, so who give a damn what he has to say?

3. Any questions read one and two once again and remember neither idiot matter to me...
Where did the stfu bottom go? Anyway...GFY, Brucie....

No they won't, Leftists are allowed to demand the assassination of Julian Assange or The Donald, or anyone that puts the Leftist Agenda under threat.

The same way that Leftists can be racist calling people Cracka's etc.

The same way that Leftists can be bigots calling Christian's Christer's etc.

No they won't, Leftists are allowed to demand the assassination of Julian Assange or The Donald, or anyone that puts the Leftist Agenda under threat.

Oh you mean they are like....hypocrites?

Yes mega hypocrites.

Oh, but but but according to Leftists only those on the Right are hypocrites, as well as racists and bigots :rolleyes-41:

Yes mega hypocrites.

Oh, but but but according to Leftists only those on the Right are hypocrites, as well as racists and bigots :rolleyes-41:
Because leftists are delusional liars.

If Trump wins I'm sure all the lefties on this board will commit hari kari. LOL

Of course that will be after they make up all kinds of excuses why the hag didn't win.

Get ready for the crying folks. LOL

Because they are scared as hell. And they should be.

Goodness sakes, hate to break up the nice circle jerk you folks have going here, but the pols seem to indicate that on 21Jan17, we will have as President, Hillary Clinton. If Beckel is calling for the assassination of someone, then he is dead wrong. But, as has been pointed out, he is not a Candidate for President, as is Donald Trump. And Trump definately did call for the assassination of Hillary Clinton.

who is bob becker? is he running for president and asking for the assassination of his opponent?

no? didn't think so.

:cuckoo:

who is bob becker? is he running for president and asking for the assassination of his opponent?

no? didn't think so.

It's Beckel, moron.

no? didn't think so.

It's Beckel, moron.
Bob Beckel isn't a political strategist for Hillary Clinton, nor does he work for Hillary Clinton's campaign in any capacity, you moron.

He is a political pundit for CNN.

Why do you lie all the time, lard ass?

Is no one laughing at Beckle calling Assange a traitor? Beckle is still on drugs. It's sad. When he was on the 5, he was so proud of his sobriety, then he badly slipped and never got it together again.
Remember Ed Schultz? He and Beckel come from the same filthy gene pool.
Both of them were kicked off the networks they worked for for screaming constant violence against REPs.
I'm definitely not for anyone burning Schultz's fishing lodge down which is located at Wrong Lake N. Manitoba.
That would be illegal.
Beckel has Mr. Karma to deal with.
Which one has a massive coronary first is anyone's guess.

The 'Conservatives' here are trying their best to defuse Trump's obviously inflammatory remarks concerning what to do about President Hillary Clinton when she gets the opportunity to appoint Supreme Court Justices. His remarks cannot be interpreted as talking about votes, since candidates for the Presidency do not get to make SC appointments. Try as they might, most Americans understand exactly what Trump meant.

Forum List

Back