Will the new gun law be a start to keep guns away from mentally unstable people?

Will the new gun law be a start to keep guns away from mentally unstable people?

Oh good lord, since when can the President make up new laws all by himself? WTF
Obama's effort will not be a law. It will be an Executive Order, which a succeeding President can easily revoke. Both Trump and Rubio have already stated their intention to revoke Obama's Executive gun restrictions as their first official action, if elected.

Yes my point was the OP is an idiot.

well, at least you are now a known entity as an anti gun and anti freedom posters !! At first , I just though that you were naïve and misinformed about so called assault weapons in a different thread Eaglewings !!

I have no problems with people owning a gun, my sister lives on a ranch and has rifles. I have 0 problem with people arming themselves..

What pisses me off are these people who feel that anything goes with the laws, and the guns fall into the wrong hands.

I will not criticize and try to tell you that your a dumb ass, lol ....

We just have a difference of opinion, perhaps because I saw first hand what a gun can do to a beautiful awesome boy that I watched grow up.

The father was not suppose to have a gun, but he fell through the cracks....

Obama, or, Weepie McPeepee has fixed everything through the wave of his gay septor!!

obama-barack-gay.jpg

Obama's effort will not be a law. It will be an Executive Order, which a succeeding President can easily revoke. Both Trump and Rubio have already stated their intention to revoke Obama's Executive gun restrictions as their first official action, if elected.

Its time to go take your nap with your guns, and a bottle of whiskey ...

We have people fighting for the "right to die". Guns are just an option.
Is that your pro-gun argument? Guns are needed for assisted suicide? Someone wants to die, "take 'em out".

I said they are an option, that implies alternatives. "Take 'em out", no they are committing suicide assistance is unnecessary. Mental health has nothing to do with guns. Mentally unhealthy people need help.
People with anger problems need help and don't need guns to help them. Plenty of mentally ill people are harmless.

Most people are harmless, trying to legislate safety for everyone is not possible. This order had $500m in mental health spending, perhaps that can be saved? This order does not address anger issues.

Stop being such a ninny... go find your safe zone and have a good cry.

the one thing that is funny about his xo

is that he made it easier to get NFA weapons

--LOL

Hear that?

That's the sound of millions of people suffering from mental problems who won't seek help for fear of losing their rights.

Whoever wants a gun and cannot buy one legally will just buy them illegally.

Anyone intent on murder will use any weapon they can. Axes and baseball bats are useful substitutes.

Not true . Righties act like getting an
Illegal gun so easy . It is not .
You think illegal suppliers screen their customers?

I don't think they sell to just anyone . Definitely not strangers .

Where do they even get the guns ? They ain't growing them in a basement .

2 men were interviewed in the gun show on the news last night...One guy has done back round checks on everyone since he started his business.

The other guy just looks at their license to see if they are in the state ..... He goes on his feelings about the buyer..... anyone can fake a drivers license.

Hear that?

That's the sound of millions of people suffering from mental problems who won't seek help for fear of losing their rights.

There is no help for the mentally ill ..... unless if your suicidal, then your assessed and let go in 48 hours.

Mental health has been on the chopping block for years.

He had money and could find a gun yes, but using a knife ect. would have given the boy a chance to fight back.
Don't be too confident of the gun-alternative potential. While you might have a chance against a physically inferior, knife-wielding attacker who comes at you face-to-face, someone who really wants to kill you will not afford you that advantage. You might be surprised at how many homicides are effected with blows to the head from behind.

An ordinary hammer is a very lethal weapon -- which is why the Hell's Angels and other biker gangs carry them

Agree! And didn't know the Hell's Angels carried hammers.

Hear that?

There is no help for the mentally ill ..... unless if your suicidal, then your assessed and let go in 48 hours.

Mental health has been on the chopping block for years.

Not true. I have friends who are councillors.

Translation, you embarrassed yourself.

well, at least you are now a known entity as an anti gun and anti freedom posters !! At first , I just though that you were naïve and misinformed about so called assault weapons in a different thread Eaglewings !!

I have no problems with people owning a gun, my sister lives on a ranch and has rifles. I have 0 problem with people arming themselves..

What pisses me off are these people who feel that anything goes with the laws, and the guns fall into the wrong hands.

I will not criticize and try to tell you that your a dumb ass, lol ....

We just have a difference of opinion, perhaps because I saw first hand what a gun can do to a beautiful awesome boy that I watched grow up.

The father was not suppose to have a gun, but he fell through the cracks....

-------------------- so you are also an emotional sort on top of you being an anti freedom antigunner Ehh Eaglewings !!

an emotional counselor from 'san fran' ehh ?? I suppose that you cry a lot !!

Whoever wants a gun and cannot buy one legally will just buy them illegally.

Anyone intent on murder will use any weapon they can. Axes and baseball bats are useful substitutes.

Not true . Righties act like getting an
Illegal gun so easy . It is not .
You think illegal suppliers screen their customers?

I don't think they sell to just anyone . Definitely not strangers .

Where do they even get the guns ? They ain't growing them in a basement .

2 men were interviewed in the gun show on the news last night...One guy has done back round checks on everyone since he started his business.

The other guy just looks at their license to see if they are in the state ..... He goes on his feelings about the buyer..... anyone can fake a drivers license.

-------------------- the one guy is following the law and will stay in business , the other guy is 'fos' if he deals in new factory released NEW guns Eaglewings !!

Forum List

Back