Will the question of obama's citizenship status ever be settled?

Like Lizzy Cheekbones, the most likely explanation is that he was born in Hawaii but lied about his Kenyan birth to his colleges and Universities to just to get admitted.

And to get scholarships worth probably around $100,000. He's guilty of the crime of fraud.

Poor birthers. So stuck in their pathetic belief system that they have to keep moving the goal posts every time one of their stupid claims is trounced. Or else they just keep insisting the moon is made of cheese after it has been proven time and again to them it isn't.

It must suck to have to work so hard at being a retard.

The issue was settled seven years ago when he was sworn in as President

resize

Poor birthers. So stuck in their pathetic belief system that they have to keep moving the goal posts every time one of their stupid claims is trounced. Or else they just keep insisting the moon is made of cheese after it has been proven time and again to them it isn't.

It must suck to have to work so hard at being a retard.
I think they're just sort of having fun with it at this point. Half the gop is convinced he's not an American and a muslim to boot, and they really don't care about facts.

What's really sort of fascinating is Carson. In Faulkner's books, blacks commonly are portrayed as stereotypes, but Faulkner uses that to reflect white racism. Faulkner was no doubt racist himself, but he wasn't blind to that.

it seems the Democratic Party is so in love with Obama that they are "denying" the fact that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. Does anyone think that this question will be settled anytime in the future? Should we ridicule and humiliate anyone who thinks Obama is a legitimate president until they comply with the truth or should we just be tolerant enough to allow other people that are completely wrong?

Settled how? Legally the issue was settled in 2007 when Obama was issued a COLB by the State of Hawaii affirming his place of birth was Hawaii.

You'll need to provide evidence that *more* compelling that a State issued birth certificate to establish your 'fact' that Obama is not a US citizen.

And I suspect you've got jack shit.

Like Lizzy Cheekbones, the most likely explanation is that he was born in Hawaii but lied about his Kenyan birth to his colleges and Universities to just to get admitted.

And who says he lied to his colleges and universities just to get admitted?

See, I think you're confusing baseless speculation with actual facts. They're not the same thing.

They all liked showing they accepted a foreign national with barley a 3 digit IQ who never went to class, even at Harvard Law. Kagan got her spot on SCOTUS as payback for keeping quiet about Obama's true academic record. You think a guy can attend ANY law school and come out not know judicial review like Obama?

Can you provide evidence for any of this narrative?

And to get scholarships worth probably around $100,000. He's guilty of the crime of fraud.

And who says he lied about his Kenyan birth to his college and universities to get schollarships worth 'probably around' $100,000?

Let me guess. You do. Citing yourself?

It was settled three years ago when breitbart exposed that obozo's literary agency had for years published a brochure saying he was born in kenya. Brochure-gate is the smoking gun.
LOL!!! Hawaii certifying his BC isn't good enough, but a brochure is! Wingnuts will be wingnuts, I guess.

It was settled three years ago when breitbart exposed that obozo's literary agency had for years published a brochure saying he was born in kenya. Brochure-gate is the smoking gun.
LOL!!! Hawaii certifying his BC isn't good enough, but a brochure is! Wingnuts will be wingnuts, I guess.

Birthers aren't the brightest people.

"Will the question of obama's citizenship status ever be settled?"

There will always be some on the ridiculous right who will try to keep the 'citizenship' lie alive.

Its a beautifully self sustaining conspiracy. As per the birther faithful the issue isn't settled until they believe Obama was born here. Thus, their refusal to accept this fact demonstrates that the issue is unsettled.

They are both the source of and the audience for their own conspiracy. Its a perfect circle of batshit.

And who says he lied to his colleges and universities just to get admitted?

See, I think you're confusing baseless speculation with actual facts. They're not the same thing.

They all liked showing they accepted a foreign national with barley a 3 digit IQ who never went to class, even at Harvard Law. Kagan got her spot on SCOTUS as payback for keeping quiet about Obama's true academic record. You think a guy can attend ANY law school and come out not know judicial review like Obama?

Can you provide evidence for any of this narrative?

Why else would Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya? Has to be the same reason Lizzy Cheekbones claimed to be an Indian, to get admitted to schools that would not otherwise give him an application

Forum List

Back