Will the war on inequality be more deadly than war on poverty??

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Well,
1) Stalin and Mao's liberal govt killed 120 million to achieve equality
2) The liberal War on Poverty/Great Society amounted to a near- genocide against American blacks and so did little to make them equal
3) The huge efforts to make us all equal in terms of affordable single family homes caused a huge recession and almost a worldwide depression, but no equality.

Look up for your lives when Hilary gets elected to make us all equal!!

Inequality? does this mean I'm not equal to Mr Obama? He is a rich president and I'm not, he needs to share his power and money with me for us to be equal...right? How about that jackass 50 cent he needs to give me half of his stuff so we can be equal...right? or how about Lebron James? I'm no where near being his equal so he needs to help me to be equal to him...right?
Stop the whining...grow up all of you cry baby so called minorities and realize that everyone has a tough road to travel in life not just you.
If you want to be my equal than go to school and go to work and make something out of your life and stop blaming whitey for all of your self induced problems...it's frankly getting very old and stale. And closing in on insulting.

Well,
1) Stalin and Mao's liberal govt killed 120 million to achieve equality
2) The liberal War on Poverty/Great Society amounted to a near- genocide against American blacks and so did little to make them equal
3) The huge efforts to make us all equal in terms of affordable single family homes caused a huge recession and almost a worldwide depression, but no equality.

Look up for your lives when Hilary gets elected to make us all equal!!

The Civil War freed blacks from slavery.

The Civil War freed blacks from slavery.
and now they live in burned out inner city liberal ghetto's where they are less safe than they would be as slaves or than they would be in Afghanistan during the height of the war.

There we go. Another conservative who believes blacks should be put back into slavery.

Dang, I wish I'd kept a list of you people.

Forum List

Back