🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't support ANY of this.

Shameful that you support the riots at the Capitol on J6, ALL in the name of a FRAUD, djt
As per your words, there you go attacking Democrats again. Woopsie, that was a lie.

Sure, and neither one of those ^^^^ is even remotely CLOSE to what I stand for.

What do you stand for?
Cotus..I lean right, but whatever side adheres more closely to the intent of the cotus. That’s basically where I line up. Politics is just there to divide people, and makes no sense. What matters is what the founders designed us to be, without that, we have no real direction

Nope, not what I meant. insurrection. It's a real word, and it really happened. We all watched it live on TV.

Nah, nobody was really going to overthrow the government. People acted like idiots and it got out of hand, with some apparent prodding by agitators in the crowd, but I don’t believe it fits the idea of “insurrection”

Wow, really? You are a crazy person living in his own reality.

Come on, man, that wasn't a "peaceful" demonstration, you guys stormed the capitol threatening to kill Mike Pence because he found his backbone after four years.
There's some pretty good evidence that there were provocateurs involved. Having said that I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who trespassed on federal property.

Even if they did it at the bidding of provocateurs they were just plain stupid to do it in the first place.

Last edited:
There's some pretty good evidence that they were provocateurs involved. Having said that I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who trespassed on federal property.
Even if they did it at the bidding of provocateurs they were just plain stupid to do it in the first place.

The provocateurs were Democrats who needed chaos at the exact moment chaos happened.

There's some pretty good evidence that they were provocateurs involved. Having said that I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who trespassed on federal property.
Trump said the same thing when he was in the White House.

Yeah, a peaceful protest that democrat fifth columnists turned into a riot. No insurrection, and the overwhelming majority of the violence was antifa scum.
The Antifa who wanted to implement the Democrat agenda of obstructing certification of the vote in order to allow the legislature to vote for Trump as president.

Do you ever get embarrassed?

Nah, nobody was really going to overthrow the government. People acted like idiots and it got out of hand, with some apparent prodding by agitators in the crowd, but I don’t believe it fits the idea of “insurrection”
Not even close....
It was never even remotely possible.

The Antifa who wanted to implement the Democrat agenda of obstructing certification of the vote in order to allow the legislature to vote for Trump as president.

Do you ever get embarrassed?

You weren't paying attention.

Not shocked

Cotus..I lean right, but whatever side adheres more closely to the intent of the cotus. That’s basically where I line up. Politics is just there to divide people, and makes no sense. What matters is what the founders designed us to be, without that, we have no real direction
Then Dear Lord, what draws you to Trump?

The guy has even said (he probably didn't know WHAT he was saying, DUH) that he wants to do this........ On Truth Social on Saturday, he repeated false claims about election fraud, which he said “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Did trump say this or NOT? ^^^^^

Again.... “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Nope . We’ve been calling you cult members for over twenty years. Form your own thought leftard.

Right. Trump loves the uneducated. That's typical of cults.
Most of the RW hotheads who would actually do it are serving time from the last time they did it.

The rest. The self described hard core patriots, will stay in the bedrooms and basements promising grave consequences for the left.

I agree, but, at the core, J6 was “the right” and the 2020 riots were “the left”
Well yeah, the racist right isn't going to march to end state sponsored violence against brown people.

And the left isn't going to join a cult and turn traitor on their country for a mangod.

Forum List

Back