Will They Debate Shit At Tonight's Democrat Debate?

I’d suggest less punching down and more focused energy on who is taking money out of the system: corporations and the rich people who own them.

Taking money out the system buy creating and building the goods and services on which the economy depends?

Those people?
Rich people, like me, and corporations are only successful because we operate in the United States which requires investments in infrastructure and social safety nets to keep it stable. Those elite groups are shirking the responsibility they have to keep it funded and are instead consolidating all the equity and wealth of the country. You follow?

It's funny how everybody on the left is either wealth, retired early wealthy, works from home, or has their own business.

Me? I'm the only truck driver on USMB. :21:

It's a fact that everyone on the Internet is a lawyer,doctor, astronaut who dates supermodels and runs marathons on the weekends.

I’d suggest less punching down and more focused energy on who is taking money out of the system: corporations and the rich people who own them.

Taking money out the system buy creating and building the goods and services on which the economy depends?

Those people?
Rich people, like me, and corporations are only successful because we operate in the United States which requires investments in infrastructure and social safety nets to keep it stable. Those elite groups are shirking the responsibility they have to keep it funded and are instead consolidating all the equity and wealth of the country. You follow?

The US government took in 3.7 TRILLION dollars in tax revenues last year. The greatest portion of that largess is paid by businesses versus that paid by individual wage earners.

If the government can't find the money to pave I-95 in a 4 TRILLION dollar purse, I'm not going to blame the people who filled up the purse.

The simple fact is ... there will always be a finite amount of resources for government to plunder and an infinite number or favors and wishes people want government to bestow on them.

Even if we strip the assets of every rich person or successful business in the country, we won't have enough money to pay for the things that you want.
Doesn’t address that the funding in this country is inadequate and that the wealth is being more concentrated at the top. Adding to the rich people’s wealth while the government doesn’t pay bills is insanity.

Don’t be a sucker. We want you to feel sorry for our burden as we build our wealth.

So tell us, how is money being concentrated to the top? If that's the case, somebody would have to be responsible for it, wouldn't you think?
How about I show you?
677A46FD-BC34-4AB6-854B-FFEDE9A6F64D.jpeg

Those people?

The US government took in 3.7 TRILLION dollars in tax revenues last year. The greatest portion of that largess is paid by businesses versus that paid by individual wage earners.

If the government can't find the money to pave I-95 in a 4 TRILLION dollar purse, I'm not going to blame the people who filled up the purse.

The simple fact is ... there will always be a finite amount of resources for government to plunder and an infinite number or favors and wishes people want government to bestow on them.

Even if we strip the assets of every rich person or successful business in the country, we won't have enough money to pay for the things that you want.
Doesn’t address that the funding in this country is inadequate and that the wealth is being more concentrated at the top. Adding to the rich people’s wealth while the government doesn’t pay bills is insanity.

Don’t be a sucker. We want you to feel sorry for our burden as we build our wealth.

So tell us, how is money being concentrated to the top? If that's the case, somebody would have to be responsible for it, wouldn't you think?
How about I show you?
View attachment 266680

How about you answer the question?

i noticed Julian Castro kept grinding his teeth when he talks. isn't that a form of "mansplaining"? come on feminists, help me out here!

"Make no mistake: the partisan gerrymandering SCOTUS just allowed is also racial gerrymandering—a modern-day Jim Crow. Just look at what happened with Stacey Abrams last cycle in Georgia." - 2020 candidate Seth Moulton

Wonder if this poor guy has any idea that gerrymandering has no effect on statewide races like the Abrams race for governor.

"Ready for part 2 tonight? I understand it’s the same format except Biden and Bernie will be sitting on a park bench feeding pigeons." - Bill Maher

How about I show you?
View attachment 266680

You asked two.

“How” is easy. Loss of power and leverage for the worker is the answer. “Why” is more complex.

The government, a proxy for the people, is responsible for keeping the field level. It ain’t.

Bernie and Biden met for lunch today. They sat there for 5 hours waiting for someone to pick up the tab.

How about I show you?
View attachment 266680

You asked two.

“How” is easy. Loss of power and leverage for the worker is the answer. “Why” is more complex.

The government, a proxy for the people, is responsible for keeping the field level. It ain’t.

Where in the US Constitution or the writings of our founders do you see the federal government being in charge for "keeping the field level?"

That's not the job of the federal government. The job of the federal government is to govern. You on the left construe our Constitution to mean controlling the people. That was not their intent, that's the Democrat intent.

As for why the wealth gap, it's not very hard at all. The reason for the wealth gap is because we give our money to the rich people. That's how they got rich in the first place. They provide us with products or services that we happily pay for. As more products and services became available, and the fact we are always trying to make less work for ourselves, we all transferred more money to the top.

Forum List

Back