Will They Debate Shit At Tonight's Democrat Debate?

Fuck, was that tonight? Any replay vids I need a good laugh?

No tonight was the consolation prize debate for the losers who didn't poll high enough to be invited to the real debate tomorrow with Biden and Sanders. I'll summarize for you.

1. One candidate made the point that Medicare for all would bankrupt every Hospital in the country. The rest gleefully support Medicare for all. One idiot demanded doctors and nurses rush to the border to give free care to illegals.

2. They promised to punish all their enemies by MAKING THEM PAY. Doctors, nurses, hospitals, insurance companies, pharma, the 'rich', Wall Street, Banks, the usual list. None admitted they have their own wealth invested in the very corporations they claim to hate.

3. They all seem to want to be president of Mexico and proposed various schemes for flooding the country with illegals, gifting amnesty and the right to vote. There's a shocker.
Yep, Me and my family have no right to healthcare, but I do have the right to earn my healthcare for me and my family

No tonight was the consolation prize debate for the losers who didn't poll high enough to be invited to the real debate tomorrow with Biden and Sanders. I'll summarize for you.

1. One candidate made the point that Medicare for all would bankrupt every Hospital in the country. The rest gleefully support Medicare for all. One idiot demanded doctors and nurses rush to the border to give free care to illegals.

2. They promised to punish all their enemies by MAKING THEM PAY. Doctors, nurses, hospitals, insurance companies, pharma, the 'rich', Wall Street, Banks, the usual list. None admitted they have their own wealth invested in the very corporations they claim to hate.

3. They all seem to want to be president of Mexico and proposed various schemes for flooding the country with illegals, gifting amnesty and the right to vote. There's a shocker.
Yep, Me and my family have no right to healthcare, but I do have the right to earn my healthcare for me and my family

When I was younger and among the working poor and couldn't afford health insurance, Dem's raised my taxes, and used my money to gift free healthcare to deadbeats too lazy to work a job.

When I was younger and among the working poor and couldn't afford health insurance, Dem's raised my taxes, and used my money to gift free healthcare to deadbeats too lazy to work a job.
Only deadbeats are working poor. Weren’t you working hard enough to hold a decent job? See how easy it is to punch down? I’d suggest less punching down and more focused energy on who is taking money out of the system: corporations and the rich people who own them.

I’d suggest less punching down and more focused energy on who is taking money out of the system: corporations and the rich people who own them.

Taking money out the system by creating and building the goods and services on which the economy depends?

Those people?

Last edited:
I’d suggest less punching down and more focused energy on who is taking money out of the system: corporations and the rich people who own them.

Taking money out the system buy creating and building the goods and services on which the economy depends?

Those people?
Rich people, like me, and corporations are only successful because we operate in the United States which requires investments in infrastructure and social safety nets to keep it stable. Those elite groups are shirking the responsibility they have to keep it funded and are instead consolidating all the equity and wealth of the country. You follow?

Taking money out the system buy creating and building the goods and services on which the economy depends?

Those people?
Rich people, like me, and corporations are only successful because we operate in the United States which requires investments in infrastructure and social safety nets to keep it stable. Those elite groups are shirking the responsibility they have to keep it funded and are instead consolidating all the equity and wealth of the country. You follow?

The US government took in 3.7 TRILLION dollars in tax revenues last year. The greatest portion of that largess is paid by businesses versus that paid by individual wage earners.

If the government can't find the money to pave I-95 in a 4 TRILLION dollar purse, I'm not going to blame the people who filled up the purse.

The simple fact is ... there will always be a finite amount of resources for government to plunder and an infinite number or favors and wishes people want government to bestow on them.

Even if we strip the assets of every rich person or successful business in the country, we won't have enough money to pay for the things that you want.

Those people?

The US government took in 3.7 TRILLION dollars in tax revenues last year. The greatest portion of that largess is paid by businesses versus that paid by individual wage earners.

If the government can't find the money to pave I-95 in a 4 TRILLION dollar purse, I'm not going to blame the people who filled up the purse.

The simple fact is ... there will always be a finite amount of resources for government to plunder and an infinite number or favors and wishes people want government to bestow on them.

Even if we strip the assets of every rich person or successful business in the country, we won't have enough money to pay for the things that you want.
Doesn’t address that the funding in this country is inadequate and that the wealth is being more concentrated at the top. Adding to the rich people’s wealth while the government doesn’t pay bills is insanity.

Don’t be a sucker. We want you to feel sorry for our burden as we build our wealth.

Those people?

Doesn’t address that the funding in this country is inadequate and that the wealth is being more concentrated at the top. Adding to the rich people’s wealth while the government doesn’t pay bills is insanity.

Don’t be a sucker. We want you to feel sorry for our burden as we build our wealth.
look its our newest troll.

Only deadbeats are working poor. Weren’t you working hard enough to hold a decent job? See how easy it is to punch down? I’d suggest less punching down and more focused energy on who is taking money out of the system: corporations and the rich people who own them.

It doesn't matter how much you earn in Dem run states, they take it all. :itsok:

It appears from Leftist media reports that eight of the ten performing in last night's follies have essentially been eliminated.

Only Warren and Gabbard got out alive. The rest committed seppuku.

It was interesting that for the first night they put Warren atop the pile of obvious losers, and away from Biden, with whom she has a long running battle. Tonight might be a bit more entertaining.

Why didn't they ask them "Who's cleaning up the shit on the streets of San Francisco"?

The debate was about what I expected.

Democrats reinforce the politics of resentment and victimhood.

When gay marriage became the law of the land, that was success from a nation that is constantly working to become more fair and free. Now, we’re being told that’s not enough. There is now a new grievance in the perpetual racist, sexist, homophobic America. We are now to use that as an economic weapon or as another cudgel with which to extort political power and reinforce divisions among us instead of moving forward with our victories.

For the Democratic Party machine, however, there can never be success, there always has to be a new appended wrong or violation, some new campaign to convince you that victimhood will never end, and you must always resent, well, everyone. Including those who may think differently or simply disagree politically. That is the racist, sexist and homophobic position, as they work for their own constituencies believing the lie that they will always be victims and can never become equal willing partners in society. It’s insulting, damaging and limiting.

Americans seeing each other as neighbors, friends and colleagues as opposed to the malicious “other” is to Democrats as water is to the Wicked Witch. The melting of the left is already occurring, and all they have is to appeal to the worst in people.

Those people?

look its our newest troll.
And I guess you are the resident sage who can really turn a phrase. Gotchya.

Those people?

So tell us, how is money being concentrated to the top? If that's the case, somebody would have to be responsible for it, wouldn't you think?

Those people?

It's funny how everybody on the left is either wealth, retired early wealthy, works from home, or has their own business.

Me? I'm the only truck driver on USMB. :21:

The friendly media will toss the candidates softballs but can't stop them from beating each other up.

Forum List

Back