Will this require a call from Obama and DoJ as a "hate crime"???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
'Mob of BLACK teens attack white disabled Army veteran in downtown Cleveland - "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"
There's evidence of more violent Negro teens running around the heart of downtown Cleveland. A disabled Army vet spoke out about the latest attack that happened Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.
Matthew Robinson told our Ed Gallek he was riding RTA's Healthline when six to eight teenagers surrounded him on the bus, and then started following him.
Then, he said they attacked, took his stuff, and videotaped what they were doing.
The incident went down at 6th and Euclid, and the crowd scattered when cops showed up.
Robinson told 19 Action News, "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"
The victim said not only did the group taunt him with racial slurs, they also videotaped the incident.

True News USA: Mob of BLACK teens attack white disabled Army veteran in downtown Cleveland - "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"

Ohh, so hate crimes are purely racial huh? Tell that to the white vet who got assaulted by a pack of black teenagers. Or, you can list the slew of black on white knockout victims. But wait, none of those are hate crimes. It's only if the person is black, a minority or homosexual.

I study law, Carbine, and it doesn't lend to your biases.

Ohh, so hate crimes are purely racial huh? Tell that to the white vet who got assaulted by a pack of black teenagers. Or, you can list the slew of black on white knockout victims. But wait, none of those are hate crimes. It's only if the person is black, a minority or homosexual.

Why won't you read the case? It's the landmark Supreme Court case that decided that increased penalties for hate crimes were constitutional.

Why won't you read the case? It's the landmark Supreme Court case that decided that increased penalties for hate crimes were constitutional.

And this has what to do with the definition of a hate crime?

Read the case. It proves you're an idiot.

I did read the case. It proves you're the idiot. You go about bandying the term "hate" and "racism" to any white man who dares wrong a black man, but when the converse is true, you remain utterly silent. Why? Furthermore, the case had more to do with Mitchell's free speech not excusing him from committing a hate crime, which has nothing to do with the definition of a hate crime. My gosh, Carbine, you have no clue how to read case law, do you?

Last edited:
The victim was White, therefore no hate crime.

that's funny given that the right thinks it's ok to stalk and kill unarmed black teens.

Oh geez, so it's okay if the black teen walks up to an old lady and knocks her the fuck out? Hey, let's just preclude the possibility that any black person can commit a criminal offense and pin his folly on the white man.

Where do you get your logic?

I found this to be far more egregious. This kid actually murdered a young man doing the knock out game and he only gets sentenced to 5-10 years.

Teen Gets 10 Years For Fatal Punch « CBS Minnesota

Meanwhile, that fat kid in Texas who made an obvious sarcastic comment on Facebook about blowing up a school spent months in jail and could face up to 8 years in prison for doing absolutely nothing at all.

Texas teen faces 8 years in prison over Facebook comment | The Daily Caller

Our justice system is a fucking joke anymore.

But not for white people?

I did read the case. It proves you're the idiot. You go about bandying the term "hate" and "racism" to any white man who dares wrong a black man, but when the converse is true, you remain utterly silent. Why? Furthermore, the case had more to do with Mitchell's free speech not excusing him from committing a hate crime, which has nothing to do with the definition of a hate crime. My gosh, Carbine, you have no clue how to read case law, do you?

1. Mitchell was BLACK, you moron.

2. Mitchell was convicted of a BLACK ON WHITE HATE CRIME, you moron.

3. Mitchell lost his case, you moron.

'Mob of BLACK teens attack white disabled Army veteran in downtown Cleveland - "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"
There's evidence of more violent Negro teens running around the heart of downtown Cleveland. A disabled Army vet spoke out about the latest attack that happened Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.
Matthew Robinson told our Ed Gallek he was riding RTA's Healthline when six to eight teenagers surrounded him on the bus, and then started following him.
Then, he said they attacked, took his stuff, and videotaped what they were doing.
The incident went down at 6th and Euclid, and the crowd scattered when cops showed up.
Robinson told 19 Action News, "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"
The victim said not only did the group taunt him with racial slurs, they also videotaped the incident.

True News USA: Mob of BLACK teens attack white disabled Army veteran in downtown Cleveland - "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"

Ohio has hate crime laws. It's up to the state attorney to prosecute them.

Forum List

Back