Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

Do you believe Jews run the world? I've never thought so.

Gog has been identified by modern scholars with Gyges, a 7th-century BCE king of Lydia, and with the Akkadian god Gaga; and it has also been argued that the name Magog is derived from an Akkadian word meaning “the land of Gyges.” In the 1st century CE the Jewish historian Josephus claimed that Gog and Magog were the Scythians, and in the 5th and 6th centuries they were held to be the Huns.
Do you have a hard time believing Iran and Russia would together attempt to invade Israel?

Do you have a hard time believing Iran and Russia would together attempt to invade Israel?

Gog and Magog invaded in the 5-6th century BC.

Personally I can't imagine why Russia and Iran would bother to invade Israel. This is all too Hal Lindsey and Tim Lahaye for me.

Gog and Magog invaded in the 5-6th century BC.

Personally I can't imagine why Russia and Iran would bother to invade Israel. This is all too Hal Lindsey and Tim Lahaye for me.
Iran is already attempting to destroy Israel by funding Hamas and trying to ignite the Arab world against Israel. You don't see that happening?

Iran is already attempting to destroy Israel by funding Hamas and trying to ignite the Arab world against Israel. You don't see that happening?
Israel is as much to blame for that. They have been threatening Iran since the mid 1990s. I feel bad for the thousands of Iranian Jews who have lived there since the Babylonian exile.

hadit

1979, Israel owed about a billion dollars to Iran for business conducted before the Iranian revolution. Some of the debt arose from oil purchased by Israel, and a larger amount from the operation of the Trans-Israel oil pipeline and associated port facilities, which were a joint venture between Israeli companies and the National Iranian Oil Company.

Israel decided against paying the debt at a meeting in 1979 and granted legal indemnity to Israeli companies which owed it. At least one Israeli bank account is known to hold $250 million owed to Iran.

Since the 1980s, Iran has been suing in the European courts for payment of the debts and has won several cases. However, payment of the debts is legally complicated by the international sanctions against Iran and by the fact that Israel classifies Iran as an enemy state.[21] In May 2015, a Swiss court ordered the Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company to pay $1.1 billion to Iran, which Israel refuses to do.

Israel is as much to blame for that. They have been threatening Iran since the mid 1990s. I feel bad for the thousands of Iranian Jews who have lived there since the Babylonian exile.
What has Iran's position on Israel's existence been all this time? And by that, I mean official foreign policy.

What has Iran's position on Israel's existence been all this time?
They were friends.

1979, Israel owed about a billion dollars to Iran for business conducted before the Iranian revolution. Some of the debt arose from oil purchased by Israel, and a larger amount from the operation of the Trans-Israel oil pipeline and associated port facilities, which were a joint venture between Israeli companies and the National Iranian Oil Company. Israel decided against paying the debt at a meeting in 1979 and granted legal indemnity to Israeli companies which owed it. At least one Israeli bank account is known to hold $250 million owed to Iran.

Since the 1980s, Iran has been suing in the European courts for payment of the debts and has won several cases. However, payment of the debts is legally complicated by the international sanctions against Iran and by the fact that Israel classifies Iran as an enemy state.

In May 2015, a Swiss court ordered the Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company to pay $1.1 billion to Iran, which Israel refuses to do.

Because the WB was controlled by Jordan then. Who did so much to help the poor "Palestinians".
When I was there Christians and Muslims were getting along fine.

Read Moishe Dayan. Israel wanted more land. They worked hard at provoking Syria and Lebanon.

They were friends.

1979, Israel owed about a billion dollars to Iran for business conducted before the Iranian revolution. Some of the debt arose from oil purchased by Israel, and a larger amount from the operation of the Trans-Israel oil pipeline and associated port facilities, which were a joint venture between Israeli companies and the National Iranian Oil Company. Israel decided against paying the debt at a meeting in 1979 and granted legal indemnity to Israeli companies which owed it. At least one Israeli bank account is known to hold $250 million owed to Iran.

Since the 1980s, Iran has been suing in the European courts for payment of the debts and has won several cases. However, payment of the debts is legally complicated by the international sanctions against Iran and by the fact that Israel classifies Iran as an enemy state.

In May 2015, a Swiss court ordered the Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company to pay $1.1 billion to Iran, which Israel refuses to do.
Up until the Islamic Republic took over, correct? When another country declares death to your country as their desire and starts funding enemies next door to you, you take them seriously.

I would welcome a rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem, but only if the Arc of the Covenant is discovered. I am afraid it no longer exists.

Also, I would want Christians to be allowed to worship there. Jesus taught in the Temple of Jerusalem. After the crucifixion the leader of Christianity was Jesus' next oldest brother, St. James. St. James was the first bishop of Jerusalem. St. Peter was the first bishop of Rome, but Rome was a missionary diocese at the time. Jerusalem was the center of Christianity.

St. James worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day until he was martyred.

Up until the Islamic Republic took over, correct? When another country declares death to your country as their desire and starts funding enemies next door to you, you take them seriously.
They should pay their debts.

When I was there Christians and Muslims were getting along fine.

Read Moishe Dayan. Israel wanted more land. They worked hard at provoking Syria and Lebanon.
Israel needed living space. I would welcome a restoration of David's Empire.

DavidicKingdom.png

However, that should only be achieved in response to future acts of Arab Aggression.

They should pay their debts.
When another country vows to wipe you out, kill as many of you as possible and drive anyone still alive into the sea, you don't give them money, whether they think you owe it to them or not.

You're not supposed to kill people, either, but that didn't stop Hamas, did it?

So there was a change in the Iranian government and Israel refuses to pay their debts?

What about all those poor Iranian Jews?

Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. Thus, Palestinian-Jewish rivalry is based in cultural and religious, but not in genetic, differences.
PubMed › ...
The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with ... - PubMed

When another country vows to wipe you out, kill as many of you as possible and drive anyone still alive into the sea, you don't give them money, whether they think you owe it to them or not.

You're not supposed to kill people, either, but that didn't stop Hamas, did it?

Never stopped the Zionists. They killed 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte before 1948.

I would welcome a rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem, but only if the Arc of the Covenant is discovered. I am afraid it no longer exists.

Also, I would want Christians to be allowed to worship there. Jesus taught in the Temple of Jerusalem. After the crucifixion the leader of Christianity was Jesus' next oldest brother, St. James. St. James was the first bishop of Jerusalem. St. Peter was the first bishop of Rome, but Rome was a missionary diocese at the time. Jerusalem was the center of Christianity.

St. James worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day until he was martyred.

Christians had no interest in Jerusalem until Constantine's mother (Helena) took an interest in the holy sites of the patriarchs.

So there was a change in the Iranian government and Israel refuses to pay their debts?

What about all those poor Iranian Jews?

Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. Thus, Palestinian-Jewish rivalry is based in cultural and religious, but not in genetic, differences.
PubMed › ...
The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with ... - PubMed
Is Irael now supposed to destroy Iran to free Iranian Jews? I'm sure I could predict your reaction to such an action. The bottom line is, Iran is responsible for Iranian Jews. Why do you think they are in danger if Iran is acting rationally? Your concern for them is a condemnation of Iranian policy vis a vie Jews.

Never stopped the Zionists. They killed 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte before 1948.
Okay, so we've established that "they should, or should not" doesn't stop nations and people groups (since Palestinians are not a nation) from doing or not doing something. What was your complaint about that money again?

Is Irael now supposed to destroy Iran to free Iranian Jews? I'm sure I could predict your reaction to such an action. The bottom line is, Iran is responsible for Iranian Jews. Why do you think they are in danger if Iran is acting rationally? Your concern for them is a condemnation of Iranian policy vis a vie Jews.

When I was a kid and went to Iran a couple times a year there were 200,000 Iranian Jews. Now there's 30,000.

They were prosperous, good citizens raising families. The European Zionists in Israel have made life very difficult for them.

Forum List

Back