Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

More like a vassal state under Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Assyrians, Romans etc.
wishful thinking----but actually very consistent with islamo-nazi historical revisionism. The same kind of revisionism we are seeing today for islamic grammar school consumption and
the mosque---WORLD WIDE. The latest is that the attack on unarmed farm people in places like Sderot ----WAS REALLY---battles between brave, barely armed mujahadeen and the IDF!!! If anyone is surprised it is because he is not familiar with ISLAMO NAZI EDUCATION. The first muslim I knew well was the son of a Pakistani UN diplomat---we were both aged 14 LOOOONGG ago----I was, back then, a blank page----but not entirely STUPID

The Jewish Culture and people are not ever going to be gone.
The culture they have is designed to never completely evaporate unlike so many others which are basically just fads...here today and gone tomorrow.

The Torah is 5,500+ years old and still intact and accurate to what was read thousands of years ago. No other religion or culture is still intact from that long ago. In fact the Jews are thriving unlike so many others.

The Jews wanting their temple back is not a huge ask either. It is their single most desired thing....their land and Temple is it.

If the Jews believe that they have an opportunity to build their Temple they will immediately take advantage of the opportunity.

If the war spreads and other nations get involved, I can see an Arab missile taking out the Dome of the Rock.

Since the Dome was built where the Temple was, I can see Israel taking back the Temple Mount and doing what is prophesied to happen.

If the prophecy is from God, it can't be stopped. We can only wonder how it will happen.

Please post the prophecy.

wishful thinking----but actually very consistent with islamo-nazi historical revisionism. The same kind of revisionism we are seeing today for islamic grammar school consumption and
the mosque---WORLD WIDE. The latest is that the attack on unarmed farm people in places like Sderot ----WAS REALLY---battles between brave, barely armed mujahadeen and the IDF!!! If anyone is surprised it is because he is not familiar with ISLAMO NAZI EDUCATION. The first muslim I knew well was the son of a Pakistani UN diplomat---we were both aged 14 LOOOONGG ago----I was, back then, a blank page----but not entirely STUPID

Lol 🤣🤣🤣

" I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.” (Amos 9:14–15)

I had to reread Amos.

Five visions of God's judgment on Israel, interrupted by a confrontation between Amos and his listeners at Bethel (7:10–17):

Locusts (7:1–3)
Fire (7:4–6)
A plumb line (7:7–9)
A basket of fruit (8:1–3)
God besides the altar (9:1–8a)
Epilogue (9:8b–15)

The Hebrew Bible is the literature of faith, not of scientific observation or historical demonstration. God’s existence as a speculative problem has no interest for the biblical writers.

Go ahead and read all of revelation for context.
I have, several times. That's how I knew you were either sadly wrong or deliberately lying, because there is no way you could truthfully claim that verse means that the Jews will not build another earthly temple.

I had to reread Amos.

Five visions of God's judgment on Israel, interrupted by a confrontation between Amos and his listeners at Bethel (7:10–17):

Locusts (7:1–3)
Fire (7:4–6)
A plumb line (7:7–9)
A basket of fruit (8:1–3)
God besides the altar (9:1–8a)
Epilogue (9:8b–15)
Don't forget Ezekiel's prediction of Russia and Iran together attempting to invade Israel.

I have, several times. That's how I knew you were either sadly wrong or deliberately lying, because there is no way you could truthfully claim that verse means that the Jews will not build another earthly temple.

Based on Amos?

I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.” (Amos 9:14–15)

This was 7-8 centuries before Jesus.. Doesn't it sounds like returning from the Babylonian exile?

Based on Amos?

I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.” (Amos 9:14–15)

This was 7-8 centuries before Jesus.. Doesn't it sounds like returning from the Babylonian exile?
Check out Ezekiel 36 for a description of what we see going on today.

Oh, yes, you think THAT'S why you guys claim Jews run the world.

Do you believe Jews run the world? I've never thought so.

Gog has been identified by modern scholars with Gyges, a 7th-century BCE king of Lydia, and with the Akkadian god Gaga; and it has also been argued that the name Magog is derived from an Akkadian word meaning “the land of Gyges.” In the 1st century CE the Jewish historian Josephus claimed that Gog and Magog were the Scythians, and in the 5th and 6th centuries they were held to be the Huns.

Forum List

Back