Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

When I was a kid and went to Iran a couple times a year there were 200,000 Iranian Jews. Now there's 30,000.

They were prosperous, good citizens raising families. The European Zionists in Israel have made life very difficult for them.
Right, Iran was better off under the Shah.

No, it is the Iranian government that has made life very difficult for them. Israel does not have responsibility for Iranian Jews. You know perfectly well that if the Israeli government was to declare Iranian Jews hostages and wage war to free them, you would be front and center screaming about it and how they should stop immediately.

Right, Iran was better off under the Shah.

No, it is the Iranian government that has made life very difficult for them. Israel does not have responsibility for Iranian Jews. You know perfectly well that if the Israeli government was to declare Iranian Jews hostages and wage war to free them, you would be front and center screaming about it and how they should stop immediately.

Not really. There was no middle class and no money to invest in healthcare or education. The British really screwed them out of oil revenues. There was an inner circle around the Shah that had money and power.

The Iranian Jews were never hostages. They were victims of Jewish nationalism.

Not really. There was no middle class and no money to invest in healthcare or education. The British really screwed them out of oil revenues. There was an inner circle around the Shah that had money and power.

The Iranian Jews were never hostages. They were victims of Jewish nationalism.
Who knew Israel had so much power over Iran? Certainly not the Mullahs.

Because the Iranian government got butt-hurt every time Israel took successful defensive measures?

You mean the Lavon Affair, bombing of the king David hotel, the Suez Crisis and the attack on the USS Liberty?

How did any of those make things worse for Iranian Jews? Be specific.

It made things tough for Jews all over the Arab world. My family was attacked by a Shia mob in 1953 because of Israel.

It made things tough for Jews all over the Arab world. My family was attacked by a Shia mob in 1953 because of Israel.
Sounds like the Shia mobs have a problem getting along with others. Tell me this, is Hamas responsible for Americans who lash out at American Muslims because of what Hamas did in Israel?

Sounds like the Shia mobs have a problem getting along with others. Tell me this, is Hamas responsible for Americans who lash out at American Muslims because of what Hamas did in Israel?

They were responding to the Qibya massacre. .. The victims were women and children.

They were responding to the Qibya massacre. .. The victims were women and children.
And they were punishing people who did nothing wrong. That's not a valid thing to do and deserves nothing but the strongest condemnation. Again, should Hamas be blamed for anything Americans do to American Muslims because of what Hamas did in Israel? You're blaming Israel for things people did to those who did nothing wrong, are you willing to blame Hamas?

Every time the Israelis pulled a stunt Shia rioted.
I am fascinated----I have known lots of shia and will admit that they actually do tend to be even MORE militant than are sunnis----but unless you were in Iran, or in some of the minority shia places like Pakistan or India ---or, I think BAHRAIN or more remote parts of Iraq---where were those SHIA?

I am fascinated----I have known lots of shia and will admit that they actually do tend to be even MORE militant than are sunnis----but unless you were in Iran, or in some of the minority shia places like Pakistan or India ---or, I think BAHRAIN or more remote parts of Iraq---where were those SHIA?

Eastern province of Saudi Arabia. They live in Dammam, Hofuf... They are about 13% of Saudi population.

Things are much better for them in the past 40 years. They are a presence in the merchant class and oil workers.

I don't know, but I think it is possible. These events may lead to the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and allow Israel to begin construction of the Third Temple where the Dome now stands

View attachment 855495

Everything seems to be falling into place.

Interesting. I don't know how they can justify taking down the mosque in Palestinian territory but something to watch for sure.

Eastern province of Saudi Arabia. They live in Dammam, Hofuf... They are about 13% of Saudi population.

Things are much better for them in the past 40 years. They are a presence in the merchant class and oil workers.
That's interesting----past 40 years----let's see how that works out

That's interesting----past 40 years----let's see how that works out

The Eastern province lacked housing in then1950s and opportunities for the Shia who were still mostly illiterate. By 1960 the Saudi government set out to improve their lives.

Forum List

Back