Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

I'd make a point of revealing the 'actual history', in that it's exactly what one should be distancing from

~S~

Nope. Saudis have a 96% literacy rate and 67% of university students are women.
right---lately---Saudi arabia SUDDENLY got very enlightened kings----however the rest of the UMMAH has not caught up----BY A LONG SHOT.

Christians had no interest in Jerusalem until Constantine's mother (Helena) took an interest in the holy sites of the patriarchs.
Christians worshiped at the site of Jesus' tomb until the Romans built a temple to Venus there. Constantine's mother had the temple removed, and built the Church of the Holy Sepulchre there.

right---lately---Saudi arabia SUDDENLY got very enlightened kings----however the rest of the UMMAH has not caught up----BY A LONG SHOT.

They have been enlightened since Abdelazziz ibn Saud.. except for Saud.

Christians worshiped at the site of Jesus' tomb until the Romans built a temple to Venus there. Constantine's mother had the temple removed, and built the Church of the Holy Sepulchre there.

You mean Hadrian?

Sounds like the Shia mobs have a problem getting along with others. Tell me this, is Hamas responsible for Americans who lash out at American Muslims because of what Hamas did in Israel?

The Lavon Affair, a failed Israeli covert operation directed against Egypt in 1954, triggered a chain of events that have had profound consequences for power relationships in the Middle East; the affair’s effects still reverberate today.

Those events included a public trial and conviction of eight Egyptian Jews who carried out the covert operation, two of whom were subsequently executed; a retaliatory military incursion by Israel into Gaza that killed 39 Egyptians; a subsequent Egyptian–Soviet arms deal that angered American and British leaders, who then withdrew previously pledged support for the building of the Aswan Dam; the announced nationalization of the Suez Canal by Nasser in retaliation for the withdrawn support; and the subsequent failed invasion of Egypt by Israel, France, and Britain in an attempt to topple Nasser.

In the wake of that failed invasion, France expanded and accelerated its ongoing nuclear cooperation with Israel, which eventually enabled the Jewish state to build nuclear weapons.

The Heifer, the Stone blocks, the gold & silver, the gem plates, the anointing oil, everything has been ready for a while, everything but the original Menorah and of course the Ark of the Covenant.
It's up to the Imams and Rabbis and Priests to come together to want and make it happen, and prepare the masses, as it's all the same focus and revelation hidden in all faiths including Hindu.

The Heifer, the Stone blocks, the gold & silver, the gem plates, the anointing oil, everything has been ready for a while, everything but the original Menorah and of course the Ark of the Covenant.
It's up to the Imams and Rabbis and Priests to come together to want and make it happen, and prepare the masses, as it's all the same focus and revelation hidden in all faiths including Hindu.

Lol 🤣 Revelation says there is no temple. Will you go back to animal sacrifice?

Lol 🤣 Revelation says there is no temple. Will you go back to animal sacrifice?
I said revelation, not book of revelation.
I think when people think of animal sacrifice they think of Aztec like blood lust and archaic beliefs of sacrifice to gods. Remember Jews didn't and don't believe in any magic transformation through rituals, the transformation of spirit was in the community bonding over the spoils of their labors, what any good bring your own dish & block party will do. They even donated the leftover meat to the needy in the community, something we'll be doing in the States in little over 2 days.
The redeeming nature of such being the appreciation of the community for all their fellow neighbors bring to the tablw literally and figuratively, the full picture of things and appreciate the bountiful blessings of said communion with the community.

I don't know, but I think it is possible. These events may lead to the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and allow Israel to begin construction of the Third Temple where the Dome now stands

View attachment 855495

Everything seems to be falling into place.

The new Argentine leader is moving his embassy to Jerusalem. THAT will be the first in whatever series of changes are coming to the Holy City.

If this hostage swap takes place
at a 3 Palestinian prisoners to 1 hostage swap goes through then the chances of a Temple are more unlikely, because we keep making the same mistakes which make it less safe and officials less smart to deal with and less able to handle the pressures said Mikdash would bring.
Sad because the central source of "Wisdom" would avoid such stupidity.

Talk about sacrifice, they'll have to be willing to "possibly" sacrifice a few sons and daughters (hostages) to keep safe the millions now and in the future. Do the math on that trade off.

The Lavon Affair, a failed Israeli covert operation directed against Egypt in 1954, triggered a chain of events that have had profound consequences for power relationships in the Middle East; the affair’s effects still reverberate today.

Those events included a public trial and conviction of eight Egyptian Jews who carried out the covert operation, two of whom were subsequently executed; a retaliatory military incursion by Israel into Gaza that killed 39 Egyptians; a subsequent Egyptian–Soviet arms deal that angered American and British leaders, who then withdrew previously pledged support for the building of the Aswan Dam; the announced nationalization of the Suez Canal by Nasser in retaliation for the withdrawn support; and the subsequent failed invasion of Egypt by Israel, France, and Britain in an attempt to topple Nasser.

In the wake of that failed invasion, France expanded and accelerated its ongoing nuclear cooperation with Israel, which eventually enabled the Jewish state to build nuclear weapons.
I'll take that as a yes, you would hold Hamas responsible for any actions taken against American Muslims by other Americans in the wake of Hamas' atrocities.

Dude, do you have a reading comprehension problem? I've schooled you on this before. Don't make me do it again.

REVELATION 21:22 KJV "And I saw no temple therein - King James Bible

I'll take that as a yes, you would hold Hamas responsible for any actions taken against American Muslims by other Americans in the wake of Hamas' atrocities.

Hamas has always hurt the Palestinians. The Arabs reject them. They are Muslim Brotherhood like OBL.

Forum List

Back