Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

The Eastern province lacked housing in then1950s and opportunities for the Shia who were still mostly illiterate. By 1960 the Saudi government set out to improve their lives.
don't be shy----they were an underclass in sunni Saudi Arabia----lets see how long the
Saudi Sunni HERESY lasts

don't be shy----they were an underclass in sunni Saudi Arabia----lets see how long the
Saudi Sunni HERESY lasts

Yes, they were... But then all Saudis were poor and few were educated.

Things are much better for them since the 1960s.. consider Ali Naimi.

The Edomites worshipped the Canaanite pantheon of gods... El, Baal, Yahweh.

Yes, they were... But then all Saudis were poor and few were educated.

Things are much better for them since the 1960s.. consider Ali Naimi.

The Edomites worshipped the Canaanite pantheon of gods... El, Baal, Yahweh.
more semantics and far less brains. Muslims are still----largely illiterate in the world. I have never encountered any other women so illiterate that they could not mark an X on a medical consent form in the absence of a husband or---(GAWD HELP US) a brother

more semantics and far less brains. Muslims are still----largely illiterate in the world. I have never encountered any other women so illiterate that they could not mark an X on a medical consent form in the absence of a husband or---(GAWD HELP US) a brother
Nope. Saudis have a 96% literacy rate and 67% of university students are women.

Interesting. I don't know how they can justify taking down the mosque in Palestinian territory but something to watch for sure.
The Temple Mount is the heart of Israel. It's not "Palestinian territory" but Israel didn't do what God required of them and take back the Temple Mount when they had the opportunity.

Events will cause this to happen 100%. We are close to that time. I can "feel" it

The Temple Mount is the heart of Israel. It's not "Palestinian territory" but Israel didn't do what God required of them and take back the Temple Mount when they had the opportunity.

Events will cause this to happen 100%. We are close to that time. I can "feel" it
Maybe. I could be wrong but as I recall, since the mosque was already there when Israel was re-established in 1948, the part of Jerusalem containing the mosque was assigned as Palestinian territory but Israel got the wailing wall which is the last remnant of the wall enclosing the temple before the Romans destroyed it in 70 A.D. (They built things to last back then.)

When Omar arrived in Jerusalem it was the city dump. The Muslims built the mosque in honor of the God of Abraham.

What is it that you "feel" exactly?

Maybe. I could be wrong but as I recall, since the mosque was already there when Israel was re-established in 1948, the part of Jerusalem containing the mosque was assigned as Palestinian territory but Israel got the wailing wall which is the last remnant of the wall enclosing the temple before the Romans destroyed it in 70 A.D. (They built things to last back then.)

The wailing wall is the remains of Fortress Antonia, built in honor of Marc Anthony's daughter.

That changed in '67.

Israel didn't trust God and didn't take the Temple Mount when God gave them the opportunity.

Gaza was also part of Egypt, but Egypt lost their he territory when they participated in an unprovoked war with Israel.

Now Israel is responding to unprovoked Arab aggression which is the point I'm making here. Should other Arab nations get involved and strike Israel, this may be when Israel finally takes the Temple Mount.

It's GOING TO HAPPEN. We just dont know when.

That changed in '67.

Israel didn't trust God and didn't take the Temple Mount when God gave them the opportunity.

Gaza was also part of Egypt, but Egypt lost their he territory when they participated in an unprovoked war with Israel.

Now Israel is responding to unprovoked Arab aggression which is the point I'm making here. Should other Arab nations get involved and strike Israel, this may be when Israel finally takes the Temple Mount.

Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen when Israel attacked Egypt.

The wailing wall is the remains of Fortress Antonia, built in honor of Marc Anthony's daughter.
That is one theory. Others are that the wall is all that remains of the Temple itself. I go with the theory put out there by most historians. Any could be all or partly right or none. At any rate the wall has been sacred to the Jewish people since 70 A.D.

That changed in '67.

Again interesting theory. We may or may not live to see if it is carried out.

Again interesting theory. We may or may not live to see if it is carried out.
I BELIEVE we will. I think the evidence shows we are living just before the Great Tribulation.

If I die before I see it (and have to live/die THRU IT, I'll take it as a blessing from God

The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.

I BELIEVE we will. I think the evidence shows we are living just before the Great Tribulation.

If I die before I see it (and have to live/die THRU IT, I'll take it as a blessing from God

The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
Again I don't know. I believe you believe but I'm old enough to have lived through so many of these expectations. I've seen reports of a church congregation who sold everything they owned, gave it to the poor, and went to a mountain top waiting to be raptured off the Earth that never happened.

Again and again we've seen those who are certain all the elements are in place for the Second Coming or Armageddon or whatever and it passes and nothing happens.

But each time I'm intrigued and curious. As I am this time as well. Because some day it all will happen.

'eff their temple

in fact, 'eff anyone's GD temple

DO YOU PLEGDE TO A THEOCRACY?

I don't.....

~S~

I've seen reports of a church congregation who sold everything they owned, gave it to the poor
Can't fault them for that.

It's actually how Jesus said we should live. We should ALWAYS live as though He will return soon. Live minimally and don't get attached to things.

Even if He doesn't return in your lifetime, the day you die, it's as of the Return has happened. There is no more "wait" for you

What the Church in Jerusalem did, and how they loved us an interesting study.

That is one theory. Others are that the wall is all that remains of the Temple itself. I go with the theory put out there by most historians. Any could be all or partly right or none. At any rate the wall has been sacred to the Jewish people since 70 A.D.

Nope. It's been sacred to the Jew since 1500 AD when the Jews returned from Spain.

Can't fault them for that.

It's actually how Jesus said we should live. We should ALWAYS live as though He will return soon. Live minimally and don't get attached to things.

Even if He doesn't return in your lifetime, the day you die, it's as of the Return has happened. There is no more "wait" for you

What the Church in Jerusalem did, and how they loved us an interesting study.
I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't intend for them to so impoverish themselves that they could not provide food or shelter for their families when it became obvious that it was going to be necessary for them to do so.

Forum List

Back