Will Trump attack McCain?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.
I hope he does. I hope he picks up something and smacks him right in the head.

The two female Senators were a given, I believe it is agreed upon before a vote between a few of them who will vote no to tip the scales and since McCain really has nothing to lose at this point he chose to be the deciding vote or Lindsay talked him into it.

He's probably tweeting as we're typing, yes he will attack McCain.

IMO ---the most notable example of Trump's HOOF IN MOUTH ILLNESS------was his
attack on McCain for being taken a POW. I hope melania keeps him under control

IMO ---the most notable example of Trump's HOOF IN MOUTH ILLNESS------was his
attack on McCain for being taken a POW. I hope melania keeps him under control

Not going to happen. Melanie.

we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.

we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.
I think the OP has a valid question mixed in with all the Trump insults. Will he go after a dying man? That wouldn't stop our President, but we'll see if the President even cares. It's over. He didn't care one way or the other what was in a healthcare bill. He's not really a Republican. So my guess is, he's not as personally worked up over this as he is about some other things. Like Russia.

Funny how the left is all lovey dovey with Crazy Johnny.

They are all about supporting and maintaining the 1% establishment, yet many of them don't even know it.

wheee.
I think the OP has a valid question mixed in with all the Trump insults. Will he go after a dying man? That wouldn't stop our President, but we'll see if the President even cares. It's over. He didn't care one way or the other what was in a healthcare bill. He's not really a Republican. So my guess is, he's not as personally worked up over this as he is about some other things. Like Russia.
Oh gawd Russia again? Instead of reading myths why don't you comment on the shit Wasserman Schultz just pulled?

wheee.
or pakistan.

i wonder if pakistan ever crosses his mind these days? or the ukraine...i hear it's lovely this time of year...

wheee.
Oh gawd Russia again? Instead of reading myths why don't you comment on the shit Wasserman Schultz just pulled?
cause it's not trump related.

some are focused on trump. others are focused on all the bullshit DC does and gets away with. hard to have a valid convo between those 2 groups.

Most likely.

Trump is the type that would kick a man when he is down.

wheee.

some are focused on trump. others are focused on all the bullshit DC does and gets away with. hard to have a valid convo between those 2 groups.
Yes...many on the Left have a laser focus on Trump, while ignoring everything else. Those kinds of people can generally be classified as "dupes for the establishment."

Most likely.

Oh please...Crazy Johnny couldn't get himself out of a paper bag.

I lost complete respect for John McCain after he threw that whistle blower doctor in Arizona under the bus. Here we have a doctor at the VA who blows the whistle on a secret death list for really sick patients who are expensive to treat, only to be fired once they write a letter to McCain about it.

If it were not for some obscure Congressman in Florida, we would all probably have never known about the scandal. That is how close we all are to state controlled euthanasia for nonproductive and expensive to treat citizens. It's all about rationing health care and control from here on out.

Enjoy your single payer system American, cuz I'm sure John McCain will have all the care he needs no matter how sick he actually gets.

You would think a war vet like McCain would be a Veterans biggest advocate.

Oh well, maybe that brain tumor has been their longer than what we know about.

wheee.
I'm waiting to see what the investigations find out. If the Pres allows the investigations to proceed, that is. See if I ever joined in the bullshit chorus saying they're guilty of spying or collusion or anything else. My guess would be IF there's any ties to Russia that shouldn't be, it's got to do with financial dealings. But I don't know.
Deflection isn't going to save your guy.

wheee.

Yes...many on the Left have a laser focus on Trump, while ignoring everything else. Those kinds of people can generally be classified as "dupes for the establishment."
yea. i don't disagree trump is an ass. not at all. but he's far from the biggest ass in DC, just the most recognizable and he loves to push their buttons while they push his. a symbiotic thing i suppose. annoying but oh well.

but if you're mad at the "crimes" he commits but not at others for doing worse, yea i will bust that focus out every time. laws are for us all and whether you like someone or not does not change the application of said law.

we've let this go on too long and reeling it back in is gonna hurt and we'll hear a shitton of whining along the way.

Most likely.

I think it's really hard to say Trump is the only one who would take advantage of that opportunity. Politics is all about gaining the upper hand by whatever means necessary and a lot of Democrats and Republicans would take advantage of that to come out on top.

Forum List

Back