Will Trump attack McCain?

You have either conveniently forgotten, or are lying.

Lefties like yourself do not call people racist, because of any racism on their part, but because the lefties in question are vile people who like to smear and marginalize their enemies on false grounds.
Them are fighting words

You claim people called McCain a racist......prove it

Do that and I will show you Trumps bigotry and racism

"Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."
Obama was stating the obvious

As evidenced by the rights insistence on calling him Barack "Hussein" Obama

You still haven't pointed to where McCain was called a racist. He was anything but a racist and defended Obama against a nutjob calling him an Arab
I suspect that convo is one of the MAIN reasons the con-servatives hate him so much now.

McCain was a class act who refused to take shit from the deplorables

Something more Republicans need to do......especially Trump

Na, spineless McCain has been a progressive all along.

Them are fighting words

You claim people called McCain a racist......prove it

Do that and I will show you Trumps bigotry and racism

"Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."

You still haven't pointed to where McCain was called a racist. He was anything but a racist and defended Obama against a nutjob calling him an Arab
I suspect that convo is one of the MAIN reasons the con-servatives hate him so much now.

So, you didn't vote for him in 2008.

McCain was not even born in the country... that fact alone disqualifies him in many areas. Lol

No
I have never voted for a career politician... ever.

Obama was talking about the deplorables in the Republucan party. He respected McCains character

Obama was right about the abuse that the racists on the right would throw at him

He was talking about the McCain campaign, which McCain was in charge of and responsible for.

And Obama was a vile race baiting piece of shit for doing it.

The media should have torn him apart on it. But, the media are vile pieces of shit too.
Still no link to an Obama quote calling McCain a racist as you claimed.........but I admire your twisting and turning.....you are very flexible in that regard.....still not telling the truth, but wonderfully flexible.

YOur willful blindness is noted.

Race Moves to Center Stage

"Obama began his day Wednesday in Springfield, Mo., charging: "Nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky." "
FAIL

Now, go back to where Obama called McCain a racist or admit you are lying

For a second, I wondered, is this because the left has misused the word racist to the point they literally don't understand it's real meaning anymore?

Then I remembered how much lying you have been doing today and figured it was just more of that.
Too funny! You make a claim, cannot back it up and we are the ones with issues? :rofl: :rofl: No wonder you follow trump so slavishly.....it fits.

No

Do you vote at all?

Obama was talking about the deplorables in the Republucan party. He respected McCains character

Obama was right about the abuse that the racists on the right would throw at him

He was talking about the McCain campaign, which McCain was in charge of and responsible for.

The media should have torn him apart on it. But, the media are vile pieces of shit too.
Still no link to an Obama quote calling McCain a racist as you claimed.........but I admire your twisting and turning.....you are very flexible in that regard.....still not telling the truth, but wonderfully flexible.

"Obama began his day Wednesday in Springfield, Mo., charging: "Nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky." "
Where the accusation of racism there?

Where he accused McCain's campaign of racist behavior.

D'uh.
Where is that accusation? You know what you keep posting doesn't do what you claim it does, right?

No

Do you vote at all?

Ron paul

FAIL

For a second, I wondered, is this because the left has misused the word racist to the point they literally don't understand it's real meaning anymore?

Then I remembered how much lying you have been doing today and figured it was just more of that.
Too funny! You make a claim, cannot back it up and we are the ones with issues? :rofl: :rofl: No wonder you follow trump so slavishly.....it fits.
He has learned from the master

Make wild claims and then blame others when they ask you to back them up

Last edited:

FAIL

Well, by his rule of thumb, by saying I don't look like those presidents on the dollar bills, I'm calling myself a racist!

FAIL

Well, by his rule of thumb, by saying I don't look like those presidents on the dollar bills, I'm calling myself a racist!
In all 57 states and under sniperfire...

"Multiple Hill staffers confirm last night McCain was heard laughing w Dems and remarked, "Lets see Donald make america great again now"" - Jack Posobiec

Forum List

Back