Will Trump attack McCain?

Obama called McCain a racist right there.

Obama was not stating the obvious, he was race baiting, and being a vile piece of shit.
Obama was talking about the deplorables in the Republucan party. He respected McCains character

Obama was right about the abuse that the racists on the right would throw at him

He was talking about the McCain campaign, which McCain was in charge of and responsible for.

And Obama was a vile race baiting piece of shit for doing it.

The media should have torn him apart on it. But, the media are vile pieces of shit too.
Only Palin

But we know what kind of scum she can be

I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing by lying.
Palin was Queen of the Deplorables

A constituency Trump rode to the presidency

Palin was not in charge of McCain's campaign. McCain was,

and you lies do nothing but reveal you to be a liar with zero credibility.

Obama called McCain a racist, and you lefties were fine with that.

Now, that he is useful again, all has been forgiven and forgotten in the pursuit of the lefty holy grail. Short term partisan advantage.

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.
we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.
WE threatened to blow up the White House? That's a serious accusation.

Obama was talking about the deplorables in the Republucan party. He respected McCains character

Obama was right about the abuse that the racists on the right would throw at him

He was talking about the McCain campaign, which McCain was in charge of and responsible for.

The media should have torn him apart on it. But, the media are vile pieces of shit too.
Only Palin

Now, that he is useful again, all has been forgiven and forgotten in the pursuit of the lefty holy grail. Short term partisan advantage.
"Obama called McCain a racist"....first I've heard of that....when did he do that? Got a link? I looked quickly and can't find where he did that.

Only Palin

You have yet to provide a quote where Obama called McCain a racist

Making YOU a liar

Only Palin

"Obama called McCain a racist"....first I've heard of that....when did he do that? Got a link? I looked quickly and can't find where he did that.

Already linked to it. Please stop you lying now.

Only Palin

Making YOU a liar

Nope, it's you. It's been you all day.

68a1541348a2818b2dc0a505d8e7a9ff69257c81cb710a295c922b8a8c4e3f99.jpg

Only Palin

Ok, so I will go back thru this thread and look for it.

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.

I like Senators who do not have brain cancer
There's a reason why no one voted for McCain when he ran for president… LOL
"No one voted for McCain when he ran for President"? Wow! What an amazing landslide for Obama! Huge victory! Best ever!

Only Palin

FAIL

Obama said nothing about McCain you liar

He is lying

No one I know called McCain a racist?

You are probably editing your memory. It was all the rage for lefties to call him racist during the campaign.

After all, "Southern Strategy", lol!!!
I never heard anyone call McCain a racist

With Trump, his racism was obvious. Never saw anything like that out of McCain

You have either conveniently forgotten, or are lying.

Lefties like yourself do not call people racist, because of any racism on their part, but because the lefties in question are vile people who like to smear and marginalize their enemies on false grounds.
Them are fighting words

You claim people called McCain a racist......prove it

Do that and I will show you Trumps bigotry and racism

"Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."
Um....you know that proves nothing....those are YOUR words. Link Obama's statement where he called McCain a racist.

FAIL

Says the liar.

Only Palin

Making YOU a liar
Repubs are the party of alt facts

He is lying
I'm getting that....just his own words with no link to back up his claim that Obama called McCain a racist.

FAIL

Says the liar.
I just went thru this entire thread....you have provided no link as you claimed....looks like you are the one not telling the truth.

You are probably editing your memory. It was all the rage for lefties to call him racist during the campaign.

Lefties like yourself do not call people racist, because of any racism on their part, but because the lefties in question are vile people who like to smear and marginalize their enemies on false grounds.
Them are fighting words

"Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."
Um....you know that proves nothing....those are YOUR words. Link Obama's statement where he called McCain a racist.

None of that is my words.

Obama said it, and his chief strategist admitted that Obama was being racial.

FAIL

Says the liar.
I just went thru this entire thread....you have provided no link as you claimed....looks like you are the one not telling the truth.

sorry. linking to what was a major story just a few years ago, seems almost insulting, like I am calling you a child or ignorant of common knowledge.

Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race

there you go.

No one I know called McCain a racist?

Them are fighting words

That's no link....that's you typing some words, putting them in quotes and expecting us to take your word.......:lol:

Them are fighting words

None of that is my words.

Obama said it, and his chief strategist admitted that Obama was being racial.
Then link it from some source(s) besides just you.

Closest thing so far in your (finally) link:

Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

That is not what you claimed. You claimed Obama called McCain a racist. Link that.

Forum List

Back